Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos) (31999 Views)

Tribunal: Man Attacked For Celebrating Buhari’s Victory, Minister Reacts / Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man / Man Attacked And Beaten By Thugs Over Removal Of Campaign Posters . Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos) by jonhemma11: 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
According to a Nigerian man Ino Ino from Edo state,he was brutally attacked by a drunk xouple in France.He took to social media to share the news and wrote...

“Hello friends and family I have been attacke by this two drunken couple in Africa store in France Paris area of grigny 91350 by a bottle of small stout yesterday please I need ur help and ur support and justice, because I have been treating by the man when ever I comes back fm hospital he will kill me and he is the leader cultists group“

Source:http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/nigerian-man-brutally-attacked-by-drunk.html?m=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos) by jonhemma11: 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2017

Re: Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos) by jonhemma11: 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
jonhemma11:
more
more

Re: Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
To me the problem is not about attack but the way the guy is feeling cool with blood on his body and taking angular selfies. Wetin social media go cause? grin

Get well soon sha!

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos) by Evablizin(f): 5:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
Nawa ooo,are you sure you didn't do anything to them? if you didn't press charges immediately,for them to attack you while drunk and also threaten you when they are sober is something else

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos) by SalamRushdie: 5:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
They keep embarrassing Nigeria everywhere they go yet they will be the first to shout racism when a Whiteman tells the truth

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
SalamRushdie:
They keep embarrassing Nigeria everywhere they go yet they will be the first to shout racism when a Whiteman tells the truth

Sorry have you found the name of the couple in the post? grin

Signed: NCAN secretary.

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
Go to the nearest commissariat, and press charges for the aggression you suffered. This is a crime and the police will investigate.

If nothing is done, then go to la Grande Borne cité and ask around for help... For the "right price" many will gladly solve your problem ASAP.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos) by Rtopzy(f): 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
Gory!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Go to the nearest commissariat, and press charges for the aggression you suffered. This is a crime and the police will investigate.

If nothing is done, then go to la Grande Borne cité and ask around for help... For the "right price" many will gladly solve your problem ASAP.

Hmmm.. True!
Re: Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos) by Anticqz: 6:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
nawa ooo.Nigeria with bad news every were
Re: Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos) by obembet(f): 6:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
Please come back home... You are safe here in Nigeria But....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos) by brunofarad(m): 6:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
shocked

Re: Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos) by Karlman: 6:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
...thats what happens when have a living dead president...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos) by FemiEddy(m): 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
Uncle say the truth, u have been waiting to show us ur work out body for a long time, so d blood now even added spice to ur matter, no fuc.ks given bro

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos) by Emu4life(m): 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
Oga! show dem say u be naija nah
Re: Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos) by dessz(m): 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
na so last week dem burst person head for my area, u know normally area boys will first break d bottle on the floor then use it to stab, but in dis case them use the victims head take break the bottle, then as I see them dey turn, I was like..

Re: Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos) by adorablevic: 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
eya...results of free drinks
Re: Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos) by Benekruku(m): 6:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
R.I.P English cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos) by Giannakopoulos(f): 6:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
the guy's grammar though
Re: Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos) by ominiriches2016(m): 6:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
Leave the wife alone and focus on ur business.
Re: Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos) by goshen26: 6:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
obembet:
Please come back home... You are safe here in Nigeria But....
for Johnson
Re: Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos) by Lexusgs430: 6:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
He is very well. Anyone that can take selfie's in hospital is perfectly well ........

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos) by Noblesoul123: 6:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
This looks like a potential NollyWood movie.

Badoo Gang.

The French connection.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos) by slawomir: 6:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
My grandfather is 169 years old and he is still very much alive because he is Not biased in his judgement And he is always minding his own business
My grandfather always say to me, my son, there are three Side to a story
First that of the complainant
Second that of the accused
And the third one is the true story
So in this case am just gonna mind my own business and don't believe this shiiit
And by the way the man even look like a low budget asss scumbag. Still minding my business though
Re: Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos) by Angy55(f): 6:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
Show me a Nigeria hospital with such facilities for just treating an injury sustained with a broken bottle. Nigeria still backward
Re: Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
Bros which facilities do you see in the pix that makes you think they are too superb for a Nigerian hospital to have? Cos if really we are looking at the same pics, all I see is a pulse oxymeter, tubings for oxygen and anaesthetic gases and sundry ICU equipments which are commonplace in our ICUs.
It's ok to bad mouth the country and I agree with you that the country is backward buh Bros , you need some more exposure. Otherwise, don't say what you don't know.

Angy55:
Show me a Nigeria hospital with such facilities for just treating an injury sustained with a broken bottle. Nigeria still backward
And mark you, this isn't just an injury with a broken bottle, this is a head injury and as such the full protocol has to be followed.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
undecided

When them tell una say come do stab and not enter. Una go they form holy holy left and right.

Enjoy the blood bath bro...
. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos) by zolapower: 6:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
Taking selfie with bloody body is bae . grin guy u nor like ur self at all . Mumu ! Just like one silly brat took a selfie of the accident he had and called it " accident is bae"
Re: Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos) by otswag(m): 6:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
Pele
Re: Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
Rtopzy:
Gory!!!!!!!!

0% gore

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) / The Weapons Army Recovered From Militants In Ondo State (Photos) / Lagos Versus Anambra Under Tinubu And Obi; A Comparative Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.