Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,255 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Here Is Why You Should Use Sex As A Cure For Headache? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Is Why You Should Use Sex As A Cure For Headache? (2177 Views)

Niyi Akinmolayan: "Why Women Should Use Sex As Weapon" / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is Why You Should Use Sex As A Cure For Headache? by FitnessDoctor: 5:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hello guys, its your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

Sometime ago I told you on my blog that there are hundreds of types of headaches with the common ones being Tension headahces (a.k.a stress headaches) and Migraines.

Normally, during a headache most people will skip some tips like taking some cups of water and rush for a painkiller (e.g Panadol or Paracetamol) for a quick relief, but you should understand that there are more relaxing and less expensive ways to get rid of your headaches.

So, should I use sex to get rid of my headaches?

Yes, you actually can. When you are having more than just sex with your spouse you get a lot of benefits, like stress relieve, the ability to relax easily and sleep better. All these makes it easier for your headaches to subside.

Major causes of headaches range from stress, lack of enough water (dehydration), over-activity (over-stimulating your brain through multi-tasking), posture, lack of adequate sleep etc as you can see great sex can help you get rid of your headaches by relieving you of stress and making you relax.

How?

"Great" sex releases a lot of hormones into the body and among them are stress relieving and anti-depressing hormones (Now, you can no longer wonder why you man falls asleep immediately after sex).

Hormones like oxytocin, prolactin, melatonin (especially if it is going down on the bed) are all released during sex and combined with the pleasure feeling you get just after an orgasm, your headache wouldn't just go away, you will also be very happy and satisfied after that.

Although, I FitnessDoctor have never tried using sex as a remedy for my headaches because I normally for my breathing and other stress relieving techniques, I think you can go ahead with this, because I am considering it already, coupled with the great feeling, stress relief and better sleep it will be something definitely worth my while.

Using sex as a relief would work best for primary headaches (headaches caused by stress, lack of enough water (dehydration), over-activity (over-stimulating your brain through multi-tasking), posture, lack of adequate sleep etc) and might not work the same way for secondary headaches (headaches caused by alcohol-induced hangover, brain tumor, blood clots, bleeding in or around the brain, brain freeze, concussion, glaucoma, panic attack, stroke and overuse of pain medications known as rebound headaches).

So rather than speeding to the chemist, you can speed with your partner into the bedroom to have a good time, and please remember to close the door. *winks*.

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

source: http://newsphases..com.ng/2017/06/should-i-use-sex-as-cure-for-my.html

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Here Is Why You Should Use Sex As A Cure For Headache? by IwillSucced(m): 6:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
Re: Here Is Why You Should Use Sex As A Cure For Headache? by chigoizie7(m): 6:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
It sure does.

I can attest to that
Re: Here Is Why You Should Use Sex As A Cure For Headache? by sou1p1an0(m): 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
so when a nurse wants to give me panadol , i wud scream ' wrong treatment , i need seexxxx!! '

1 Like

Re: Here Is Why You Should Use Sex As A Cure For Headache? by TreasuredLeidy(f): 6:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hmmmm. you have nor tried it and u want us to? please try it first and come tell us the result.
Re: Here Is Why You Should Use Sex As A Cure For Headache? by FitnessDoctor: 6:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:
Hmmmm. you have nor tried it and u want us to? please try it first and come tell us the result.

It might take sometime, since I am single at the moment.. But you (clears throat)
Re: Here Is Why You Should Use Sex As A Cure For Headache? by FitnessDoctor: 6:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
sou1p1an0:
so when a nurse wants to give me panadol , i wud scream ' wrong treatment , i need seexxxx!! '

Just pray she is not having a bad day at that time... Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Here Is Why You Should Use Sex As A Cure For Headache? by TreasuredLeidy(f): 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

It might take sometime, since I am single at the moment.. But you (clears throat)
lol, please o
Re: Here Is Why You Should Use Sex As A Cure For Headache? by TechPanda(m): 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
chigoizie7:
It sure does.
I can attest to that

sou1p1an0:

Potential Vesline Crew
Re: Here Is Why You Should Use Sex As A Cure For Headache? by FitnessDoctor: 8:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Here Is Why You Should Use Sex As A Cure For Headache? by IwillSucced(m): 8:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
Fitness doc abeg check your mentions
Re: Here Is Why You Should Use Sex As A Cure For Headache? by FitnessDoctor: 8:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
IwillSucced:
Fitness doc abeg check your mentions

Okay
Re: Here Is Why You Should Use Sex As A Cure For Headache? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
Really, really doctor? shocked shocked shocked

This is cool, wavy coolness cool cool cool

Iyamm having headache now sef angry
Re: Here Is Why You Should Use Sex As A Cure For Headache? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2017

Re: Here Is Why You Should Use Sex As A Cure For Headache? by FitnessDoctor: 9:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:

lol, please o

hahhaha.. what are you going to do tomorrow immediately you wake up?
Re: Here Is Why You Should Use Sex As A Cure For Headache? by FitnessDoctor: 9:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
makydebbie:
Rola. shocked shocked
I'm going to tell your mummy. Better don't beg me. cheesy

She don spoil finish.... hahahahahahaha

cc: Aderola15

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Is Why You Should Use Sex As A Cure For Headache? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
makydebbie:
Rola. shocked shocked
I'm going to tell your mummy. Better don't beg me. cheesy

FitnessDoctor:

She don spoil finish.... hahahahahahaha

cc: Aderola15

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

I didn't type that, I don't know what you guys are talking about.
Re: Here Is Why You Should Use Sex As A Cure For Headache? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
If i have a pounding headache, sex is the Last thing on my mind.
Re: Here Is Why You Should Use Sex As A Cure For Headache? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
makydebbie:
If I sllllllllaaaaaappppppppp you ehn. angry
If you're having headache go and take paracetamol. It's 100% effective okay? kiss kiss

Destiny resetting slap abi cheesy cheesy

I have the perfect paracetamol for any kinda headache... tongue

Re: Here Is Why You Should Use Sex As A Cure For Headache? by Pylony(m): 10:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
grin end time doctor
Re: Here Is Why You Should Use Sex As A Cure For Headache? by Rukkydelta(f): 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
Pylony:
grin end time doctor
grin grin
End time medication
Re: Here Is Why You Should Use Sex As A Cure For Headache? by TechPanda(m): 11:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
Aderola15:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

I didn't type that, I don't know what you guys are talking about.

It Is Not Your Handwriting? grin
Re: Here Is Why You Should Use Sex As A Cure For Headache? by IwillSucced(m): 10:19am On Jun 27, 2017
Pylony:
grin end time doctor

the end is near grin grin grin
Re: Here Is Why You Should Use Sex As A Cure For Headache? by Proudlyblack(f): 10:46am On Jun 27, 2017
Not again
Re: Here Is Why You Should Use Sex As A Cure For Headache? by Ruggedfitness: 11:32am On Jun 27, 2017
IwillSucced:

Its till some years away
Re: Here Is Why You Should Use Sex As A Cure For Headache? by Pylony(m): 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
IwillSucced:

true the matter weak me btw the legs sef grin. Them wan kill market for manufacturers of painkiller o
Re: Here Is Why You Should Use Sex As A Cure For Headache? by Pylony(m): 2:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
IwillSucced:

True the matter weak me btw the legs sef grin. Them wan kill market for manufacturers of painkillers o
Re: Here Is Why You Should Use Sex As A Cure For Headache? by IwillSucced(m): 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
Pylony:

True the matter weak me btw the legs sef grin. Them wan kill market for manufacturers of painkillers o
I prefer this one sef, you get to spend less.
Re: Here Is Why You Should Use Sex As A Cure For Headache? by Ruggedfitness: 8:26am On Jun 28, 2017
IwillSucced:
I prefer this one sef, you get to spend less.
abi!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Just Back From America(photos) / Angela Simmons Took To Instagram To Flaunt Her Banging Body (photos) / She Was Raped At 18, Swear Never To Love Again Now She In Love With Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.