Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly (43188 Views)

Police Blow Up Testicles Of Kidnappers In Abia State (Graphic Photos, Video) / Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. / Photos Of Kidnappers Paraded By Police In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by Caustics: 7:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
grin
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
All this one's are broke kidnappers o....Can't they be like Evans
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by takenadoh: 7:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
How is dis a kidnappers den?
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by tigonana: 7:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
Bros naija matter tire me dis day!!!!

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by fistonati(m): 7:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
Bigots will start shouting Afonja now forgetting Okija, ndirioma and other shrines.

I don't know how tribalistic they are

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by ajalawole(m): 7:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
mangala14:
NCAN won't take this. No name is mentioned and NCAN declare this news as INCONCLUSIVE
micskales:
NCAN
KingOnaxy:
NCAN pls take over
micskales:
NCAN
we are on sallah brake, al names should be directed to our national chairman. Thanks
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by Erhun10z: 7:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
Na Waooooo !!! This Kidnapping Business Is Now Gradually Looking Legal Based On The Way It Is Been Practised..No Money, No Friend, Plenty Money, You Be Kidnappers Friends.
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by Erhun10z: 7:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
ennyhola:
All this one's are broke kidnappers o....Can't they be like Evans
Bros, The Journey Of A Thousand Miles, Starts With A Step.
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by ikp120(m): 7:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
Ritualists. Not just kidnappers
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by Kachy1605(m): 7:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
[i]Yoruba and ritual is like 5&6[/i]
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by Desmonddeck: 7:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
Afonjaaaaaaas if una wan chop frog chop big one,how much will this people bring,?50k,while somebody dey collect 1million dollars ransom
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by femo122: 7:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
Too bad
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by princee7(m): 7:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hmmmm Nigerians these days can make a news and a b>g scene out of f nothing. How can this news even be true with no evidence.
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by Fadiga24(m): 7:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
Rituals AGAIN!!!!

This people no dey Taya?

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by Nigeriadondie: 7:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
grin Shey any skull dey there cos I hear say skull na d new gold mine in Afonjanistan

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by Desmonddeck: 7:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
fistonati:
Bigots will start shouting Afonja now forgetting Okija, ndirioma and other shrines.

I don't know how tribalistic they are
shut up look your front,face your South West,leave Okija alone
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by Oluola89(m): 7:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
Ezezima2012:
Afonjas are the head of every crime in Naija why? Why? Why?
WEE YOU KIP KWEIT!
Evans and his colleagues, Vampire, Nnamdi Kalu and the likes are they not Biafrans?
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by hedonistic: 7:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
That bra is a heartbreaking sight. Probably a young, old, married, or single female victim kidnapped by the animals - stripped naked, and dehumanised by scums of the earth in an uncompleted building.
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by tobrinskilanski: 7:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
squash47:
Somebody say AFO. . .I knw say Na dem,anything like ritual, kidnapping and human parts distribution at give away price,they have 1st class in it
squash47:
[color=#990000]Somebody say AFO. . .I knw say Na dem,anything like ritual, kidnapping and human parts distribution at give away price,they have 1st class in it
[/color]
squash47:
Somebody say AFO. . .I knw say Na dem,anything like ritual, kidnapping and human parts distribution at give away price,they have 1st class in it

Wetin be kingpin chukwudi evans?

I don dey read stupid comments but your own suppose make headline.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by larrypourl(m): 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
May God continue to protect us ..

Quality leather and Suede loafers available for sale at fantastic prices. Check my thread below for more pictures and details.
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by sweetilicious(f): 7:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
Thisis2raw:
Naija taya me oo... I dey even fear to get money, make my following human no kidnap me..

You no get money wahala
You get money, dey go just kidnap you for Notin
Na to dey low key like say you no get anything seriously

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by Fadiga24(m): 7:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
[s][/s]
Oluola89:

WEE YOU KIP KWEIT!
Evans and his colleagues, Vampire, Nnamdi Kalu and the likes are they not Biafrans?
[s][/s]

AFONJA Muslim, the Ramadan fast must be making you hungry.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by xxgig(m): 8:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
Mrkumareze:
No good evidence
seriously this seem like people just leaving in an uncompleted building
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by fabulous01(m): 8:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
this place is main power in the city of Akure... ondo state capital..
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by Royruky(m): 8:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
Iloveafrica:
Bosses
please i want to start blogging biz fully on July 1,2017 and i'm contemplating on which niche i should blog about between tech blog or entertainment blog.

Please, Which one can you recommend for me to start?

I would recommend tech blog for you. Why concentrate on tech and entertainment? There are a thousand and one issues to blog about besides these two.....take for example.... indigenous custom and tradition of a people
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by samwayne154(m): 8:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
squash47:
use ur sense... evans is also there
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by Ezezima2012(m): 8:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
Oluola89:

WEE YOU KIP KWEIT!
It pains you a lot........ Mumu afonja
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by 1miccza: 8:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
Urdreamgirl:
oloribuu la won gbenigbeni yi o
Walahi we're gba ni won se. Ko de ni da fun won rara.
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by mslilybeth(f): 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
PLANETOFBETS1:
Igbo pple sha cry cry cry
Dem use kidnapping swear 4 una
This is a very tribalistic comment, please don't be biased plus I am not ibo okay?a crime has been committed and it's not about tribe here, be reasonable.
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by Ipfreely: 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
PLANETOFBETS1:
Igbo pple sha cry cry cry Dem use kidnapping swear 4 una

Silly.
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by CioAngels(f): 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
Politicians will ask for their release.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) / Thief Who Stole Babies At Alapere Lagos Caught And Stripped Unclad - Pictures / Lady Beaten Mercilessly By Neighbourhood Security Men in Enugu Over N1000 (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.