Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly (43191 Views)

Police Blow Up Testicles Of Kidnappers In Abia State (Graphic Photos, Video) / Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. / Photos Of Kidnappers Paraded By Police In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by mslilybeth(f): 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
Kachy1605:
[i]Yoruba and ritual is like 5&6[/i]
Receive sense by fire by force.
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by CioAngels(f): 9:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
Politicians will ask for the release of those kidnappers.
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by bionixs: 9:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
PLANETOFBETS1:
Igbo pple sha cry cry cry
Dem use kidnapping swear 4 una
na small small madness they take start o
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by bionixs: 9:29pm On Jun 26, 2017
Ezezima2012:
Afonjas are the head of every crime in Naija why? Why? Why?
them set a global record for UK. their own holds the title of the most DANGEROUS PRISONER in the whole of UK. Abi na lie I lie?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by Ogidigba1(m): 9:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
PLANETOFBETS1:
Igbo pple sha cry cry cry
Dem use kidnapping swear 4 una
chai! so ondo is now Igbo land or was Igbo name mentioned in the news. received sense
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by PLANETOFBETS1: 9:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
Ogidigba1:
chai! so ondo is now Igbo land or was Igbo name mentioned in the news. received sense
Kilon ba mi so
You talking bullshit
Watch yourself
You feel you gat it
Then you aint gat it
Shut the Bleep up and watch yourself
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 9:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
I wonder where my country is heading.. Nothing good is coming out from naija,
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by Ogidigba1(m): 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
PLANETOFBETS1:
Kilon ba mi so You talking bullshit Watch yourself You feel you gat it Then you aint gat it Shut the Bleep up and watch yourself
who be this abeg Bleep off
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by Ezezima2012(m): 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
[quote author=bionixs post=57865711]them set a global record for UK. their own holds the title of the most DANGEROUS PRISONER in the whole of UK. Abi na lie I lie?[/quote

No be lie ooo my dear
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by FBIL: 12:03am On Jun 27, 2017
AKURE! One dirty old State capital with brown roof mud shanties everywhere. Only Oba Adeshida road (Old garage) can boast of something like houses, courtesy of banks. All street roads are abandoned in squalid condition. Hadly will there be public power supply.
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 27, 2017
why has kidnapping become so rampant?
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by pamcode(m): 11:42am On Jun 27, 2017
I don't see any evidence of kidnapping activities. The bra and mattress could just be evidence of quickie site or location for undercover olosho.
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
OH GOD HELP NIGERIA.
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by HoldMelanie: 3:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
ednut1:
All i see is waste. No wonder some pple dey call us south w@@@@ grin
csometimes borrow sense before u talk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stray Bullet Hits Boy In Rivers State (Photos) / I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student / Edo SARS Officer Sent Thugs To Beat Up Guy For "Sleeping With His Ex Wife". PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.