Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) (55653 Views)

Autistic Child: Please Help / Mum With An Autistic Child Reflects On Her Emotional Journey As He Turns 10 / Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 9:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

Cn't say but I'm well sure I'm older than your mother. She would go on her kneels to greet me.
Lol. you can only wish.

the way you talk tho. Makes me remember that Igbo ladies are very contumacious. you just showed your uncultured erratic behaviour. Swine.

Your fam will kiss the ground to greet my Ever gracious mother.

smh
Re: I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) by OMOTOWO(m): 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
ItalianWine:

Just 30, 000 naira only.
send your account detail to 07 0fiftyone forty one eighty seven eighty six..
Re: I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) by Theblackstalln: 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
What mother in her right senses will pray for her child to die? Those that have children with extreme stammering. The one they'll be banging their legs on the floor before they even talk, no be human being dem be..

People have kids with down's syndrome and othe extreme genetic disorders yet they still embrace their kids happily. Common autism, you were praying for him to die..
See as e sweet u to judge her...probably if u were in her shoes u would have killed him who knows
Re: I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 9:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
ItalianWine:
The money (which I don't even have yet) that I'm planning to use in buying a new phone next month, is already paining me in advance cry
May be you don't need a new phone? You used your phone to type this right? Manage it till when buying a phone won't affect your pocket much,unless you are sure the new phone will help in making more money cool
Re: I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) by ItalianWine(f): 9:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
durentchigozie:
babe. Let me sample you na

See food sample

Re: I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) by madbuhari: 9:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
the way he laugh I still notice the little madness in him ... abeg does it mean our 93years comas induced Fulani vegetable is suffering from Autistic with this his recent health condition speech impairment, deaf and dumb.. I'm not understanding
Re: I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) by Praise5: 9:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
keypad1:
Na blind man dey enjoy woman like this? Make me sef go look for who i go fvck this night.
that's a mother and son you're referring to. Mtcheeeeew
Re: I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
What mother in her right senses will pray for her child to die? Those that have children with extreme stammering. The one they'll be banging their legs on the floor before they even talk, no be human being dem be..

People have kids with down's syndrome and othe extreme genetic disorders yet they still embrace their kids happily. Common autism, you were praying for him to die..
Who are you to judge her after she has asked for forgiveness from God.
Re: I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) by ItalianWine(f): 9:54pm On Jun 26, 2017
OMOTOWO:
send your account detail to 07 0fiftyone forty one eighty seven eighty six..

Now, this quite is scary

Why not I send you mail instead?

Re: I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) by OMOTOWO(m): 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
ItalianWine:

Now, this quite is scary

Why not I send you mail instead?
don't worry thej
Re: I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) by aalangel(f): 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
Very very very old story.
Re: I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) by ItalianWine(f): 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
OMOTOWO:
don't worry thej

Hmmm, is it what I'm thinking or you typed that wrongly?
Re: I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) by Beautifulemi(f): 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
This is beautiful. Numbers 11:23 says: Is there a limit to my power?
I am in love with the quote where she said: Don't hide your shame if God has not hidden it. We need to know that if there's a man to pray, there's a God to answer.
Re: I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) by talk2emma: 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
To God be the glory
Re: I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) by OMOTOWO(m): 10:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
ItalianWine:

Hmmm, is it what I'm thinking or you typed that wrongly?
what are u thinking
Re: I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
wow, a touching story, in summary, dont give up
Re: I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) by mickijoe: 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
JESUS is Lord Haleluyah.
Re: I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) by Okpabana: 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
I tab from your miracle in Jesus Name. Our God is great.
Re: I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) by ItalianWine(f): 11:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
OMOTOWO:
what are u thinking

Don't worry I'm in a good tonight and I just want to remain happy. Thank you.
Re: I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) by delishpot: 12:16am On Jun 27, 2017
Mothers love. May perfection catch up with him
Re: I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) by Evangkatsoulis: 12:23am On Jun 27, 2017
Martins98:
A Nigerian woman has taken to Facebook to share touching story of how God miraculously healed her son of Autism!

She wrote:

I PRAYED FOR HIM TO DIE
Dont judge me, wait untill you hear me out.
#Dilemma#Myonlyson#Autism#nohope#prayernotanswered#gaveupthefight#

He was a healthy awesome child when I had him but by age 2 we noticed there was something wrong. There was no eye contact, he could not talk, didnt understand instructions, and so many other bad vibes.

That was when my nightmare started. I ran from pillar to post seeking solution. In some places they said he was partially deaf at others they said it was Autism. Up untill then I never heard the word Autism. The information I got about it was frightening and I saw those signs clearly in my son.

My life stood still.

No school would take him in as he couldnt settle. Finally and luckily an Indian lady with a nursery school took him in, but my heart broke the Day I went to pick him up from school and asked her politely how he was doing. Her response was i don't know what to do with him. Am just a teacher not a psychiatrist. I cried all the way home. Thoughts bombarded my mind. Worst of all there was no answer to the tormenting thoughts.

An only son, Autism, was it generational? Or the devil? No answer!

Up untill then I was having a swell time living my life to the fullest.. But with this dilemma I crawled to God .I attended every Christian gathering, crusade, vigils; just name it.

I prayed; prayed , cried, fasted , sowed seeds but nothing happened. The years went by and it seemingly got worst.

People were begining to notice there was a problem I couldnt hide it any more. (By the way, dont try hidding your shame if God doesnt hide it you can't hide it)

My husband was tired. My mother who was perpetually encouraging me was tired, I was tired, exhausted and tired of casting, binding, fighting and faithing, so I prayed for Him to die so I could move on with my life.
(I wanted a short cut)

He didnt die instead he grew. Seeing God wasnt ready to take him I went back to God again in prayer, I repented and continued from where I stopped .Running from pillar to post, church to church.

At one church I was told to go on one week dry fast with consistent midnight prayers. At midnight when I came down to pray I was usually afraid. One night as I came down for the prayer routine, I heard a voice say to me how can you be praying and afraid. You are afraid because you do not know the God you are praying to.

At that point I packed up and went on a quest to know this GOD!
I stayed alone for 2weeks with only one prayer point. ( God if you are real let me know you.). I spent more time within those weeks studying the Word of God , and through the pages of the Bible I came to know this GOD.

After that 2weeks of word immersion I had peace like I never had since the ordeal started. The burden for my son to speak or get normal left me. I was just at peace with God and the World.
About 3weeks later we travelled to England on Holiday. We were in a shop on Oxford street when my son that had never spoken came to me tapped me and asked me a question.

His first words to me were where is kamsy?

He was asking for His older sister.

That was how my son started talking.

One thing led to another; he started doing things he couldnt do and like magic caught up with his age mates.
It was like Magic! No! A Miracle!
Today I celebrate God as He turns 18.

There is nothing we dont talk about now. From His school work to the Girls that likes him and the ones He likes, lol..
Sometimes I even scold him that he talks too much, correcting him that as a gentleman he shouldnt talk much. How we so quickly forget...smh...

I cant thank God enough for him.
Through my trial with him, I was reconnected back to God, I found my purpose in Life, and my ministry was birthed.(That is another story for another Day). Family Word Centre

I encourage you today in your own trial to fight on. No short cut.
God has not disappeared, take your eyes off your problem (if you can)
Seek Him and He will do the needful plus much more

More @>>> http://trendzbase..com/2017/06/i-prayed-for-him-to-die-nigerian-mother.html

Am still praying... During my prayers today
I PRAYED FOR HIM TO LIVE AND SHOW FORTH THE GLORY OF GOD.

No miracle here. It is called SELECTIVE MUTISM. I think he also has AUTISM.

1 Like

Re: I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) by adegeye38(m): 12:52am On Jun 27, 2017
"how can you be praying and be afraid?

"you afraid dont even know the God you are prayin to.."

then she went on a quest to know this God, and she found him and her life never remain the same again

nothing is greater than knowing God and having a personal relationship with him

God is everything, he is the Ultimate
Re: I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) by munas: 3:42am On Jun 27, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

Go and sit down....

You think its that easy? Do you know what is for a child to be a child almost forever except Gods intervention?

Dont ever say what you have not experienced....You are not in the heart of those parents whose children are challanged,so you dont know whats going on.I am a witness
Re: I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) by munas: 3:47am On Jun 27, 2017
henocherry18:

Dnt be too extreme in judging her but rather pray never to have problems that are bigger than you. I have a true life story to tell but for now let me just give the summary. I have a relative that was born with a hole in her heart and even after spending fortunes on her going from one counttry to the other, she has still not been ok. She is over 12yrs now and she still doesn't talk. It got to a point we were all praying for God to take her life just to less the suffering everybody is going tru in the family especially her mother. Do you know that at 12 she still wear pampers because she could just stand anywhere and pass out faeces. Everybody is just tired of the whole situation. Now, the only consolation we have now is that we believe knows about her condition and he is the only one who will definitely make her whole.

Dont mind her...

People will just open their mouths to any radius and start saying what they know nothing about.
My sons miracle will be announced here in a short while
Re: I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) by sunnymighty(m): 4:11am On Jun 27, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

Pray not to have a child with severe autism.
Re: I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) by sunnymighty(m): 4:30am On Jun 27, 2017
munas:

Dont mind her...

People will just open their mouths to any radius and start saying what they know nothing about.
My sons miracle will be announced here in a short while

I claim it for you, IJN.Amen.
Re: I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) by Atk1nson(m): 6:18am On Jun 27, 2017
It's only he that wears the shoe that knows where it hurts. You clearly do not have a family or close relative with autism or else you won't call it "common autism"
Re: I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) by famagro: 6:51am On Jun 27, 2017
I am going through the same ordeal with my almost five years old daughter. Heaven knows, the mother knows, everybody knows I am never going to give up on her. Her miracle will come very soon too and people on Nairaland will rejoice with us. My resolve has given the elder sisters and brothers the courage they needed to give her special attention at all times even as we are not rich. It's not funny at all.

1 Like

Re: I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 7:23am On Jun 27, 2017
So chika you still haven't got the phone?
ItalianWine:

Please kindly answer the following questions before we get to the dance floor.

What kind of dance are we dancing?

Where are we dancing?

How many people would be in attendance?

How long is the dance?

How many meters would there between us during the dance?

Who would be in custody of the phone?

How much phone are you buying?

Are there other T&C attached to this offer?

If your answers are correct pls click on the next link to get to the dance floor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) / I Am In A Dilemma / Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.