Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala (55035 Views)

My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache / I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife / The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Adonispco: 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2023
Am sorry for my writing pattern; I am in a serious dilemma since January.

I live in a face me I slap you house with just four co-tenants and the landlord.

There is this neighbour of mine that parked in on December 2021, a married man with three kids; two daughters and a son,the eldest daughter should be around 14 years old while the son and the last daughter should be about 4 & 2 years respectively.

We where living in peace although one has to make tolerance a friend for there to be peace.
These my neighbour's eldest daughter to be honest is morally bankrupted, she steals and lies without remorse.

My neighbour's wife always try to cover up her daughter bad behaviours. During christmas time 2022, I noticed a sudden suspicious behaviours from my neighbours wife towards me in particular; she does as if am a diabolic person, as a cool headed guy I focused on my life until on January 21 2023 when I heard the worst words towards my dignity and reputation as a common person;

Fellow nairalanders guess what? My neighbours wife accused me of poisoning his two little kids.

As a cool guy and from what i learnt never to take action when angry, I maintained like its nothing but told our landlord.

My neighbour who is a driver usually travels and can stay there for weeks, so I have to wait for the man of the house to return and hear from him before taking action, so on 29 January he returned, a general yard meeting processed; he was asked to explain more on the accusation from his wife towards me and this was what he said;

"Someone in our yard premises poisoned his children using mirinda and biscuit" that we all are lucky nothing happened to his kids otherwise he will call the police to arrest everybody in our yard.

When asked how he found out that it was someone from our yard and what sickness his children suffered; he said that his children were vomiting blood in the middle of the night, and he went to a spiritual doctor who told him that it was someone from the yard he lives in.

Please Nairalanders what will I do cause I have tried to let go of this heavy accusation but it havent been easy and to make matters worse the once loved innocent easy going guy have become a depressed soul due to the crack on my previous solid reputation.

Please anyone with a good pragmatic solution should help a brother.

20 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Jashub: 7:40pm On Jun 21, 2023
Get your lawyer and tell him to meet you in court on the grounds of libel and defamation of character. Its that simple .

436 Likes 18 Shares

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by valiju: 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2023
Are you a wahala person if yes ,report the neighbor to the police and have them arrest them
And the juju man until they are able to prove their senseless allegation

But If you are not pray and work hard for blessings because the problem you are having is a gave me
I face you problem
Adonispco:
I live in a face me I slap you house with just four co-tenants and the landlord.
There is this neighbour of mine that parked in on December 2021, a married man with three kids; two daughters and a son,the eldest daughter should be around 14 years old while the son and the last daughter should be about 4 & 2 years respectively.
We where living in peace although one has to make tolerance a friend for there to be peace.
These my neighbour's eldest daughter to be honest is morally bankrupted, she steals and lies without remorse.
My neighbour's wife always try to cover us her daughter bad behaviours, during christmas time 2022 I noticed a sudden suspicious behaviours from my neighbours wife towards me in particular; she does as if am a diabolic person, as a cool headed guy I focused on my life until on January 21 2023 when I heard the worst words towards my dignity and reputation as a common person;
Fellow nairalanders guess what ? My neighbours wife accused me of poisoning his two little kids.
As a cool guy and from what i learnt never to take action when angry, I maintained like its nothing but told our landlord.
My neighbour who is a driver usually travels and can stay there for weeks, so I have to wait for the man of the house to return and hear from him before taking action, so on 29 January he returned, a general yard meeting processed; he was asked to explain more on the accusation from his wife towards me and this was what he said;
" Someone in our yard premises poisoned his children using mirinda and biscuit" that we all are lucky nothing happened to his kids otherwise he will call the police to arrest everybody in our yard.
When asked how he found out that it was someone from our yard and what sickness his children suffered; he said that his children were vomiting blood in the middle of the night, and he went to a spiritual doctor who told him that it was someone from the yard he lives in.
Please Nairalanders what will i do cause i have tried to let go of this heavy accusation but it havent been easy and to make matters worse the once loved innocent easy going guy have become a depressed soul due to the crack on my previous solid reputation.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Oblongata: 7:43pm On Jun 21, 2023
Involve the police! You have to report firstly because in case it comes up again!

179 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Zonefree(m): 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2023
Nawao.

I just don't know what to say. Make God bless every man make man dey avoid all these nonsense.

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Adonispco: 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2023
Jashub:
Get your lawyer and tell him to meet you in court on the grounds of libel and defamation of character. Its that simple .

thanks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by ab1x: 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2023
Jashub:

And you think someone who lives in a face me I slap you can afford a lawyer ?

175 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Jashub: 7:49pm On Jun 21, 2023
ab1x:

It seems you've never heard of pro bono lawyers before undecided

137 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Zonefree(m): 7:50pm On Jun 21, 2023
Jashub:
It seems you've never heard of pro bono lawyers before undecided
Just say "charge and bail" lawyers

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Adonispco: 7:55pm On Jun 21, 2023
ab1x:

You are right am trying to establish a business of my own so i dont have such money luxury.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by malcom1X: 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2023
This is why I don't play with neighbors children, they don't greet me, me I no even want them to greet me.

I no send them.
Every guy wants to hit on the man's daughters, me I no get time.

I go work, I come back I enter my house sleep no one begs me for lighter or anything. Me I no beg them for anything.

Everybody dey their dey.

The only communication I have with the man is good morning while I'm leaving to work and good evening while I'm going inside the house.

Shikena. Them don call me names tire, call me cultist etc.
The day I was on leave the wife said I lost my job.

And then dey talk am make I hear.
While I'm leaving to work. Me I no send them.

It hurts to be them and not getting a reply from me.
I no reply I no send them.

502 Likes 56 Shares

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by talented321: 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2023
Anything another person pikin, i dey avoid with all my might because of what i have experienced.
Op the best thing to do at this moment is to leave the compound just that things are hard but find a way to leave the compound because the compound is not healthy for you again, you are not enjoying the territory anymore, the only way to avoid the trauma is to leave the compound. Don't take advice from people telling you to go and hire lawyer or police.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Adonispco: 8:49pm On Jun 21, 2023
Please fellow nairalander i need una advise plenty plenty cos i don see shege. Imagine been falsely accused and also threatened to be dealt with.
Since January my life havent been the same as it used to be cos i dont know how to be vindicated.
For the first time since joining this great forum am solemnly pleading to the Mods to help me move this topic to the frontpage.

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 21, 2023
wtf! maybe you dey play with them too much na wetin cause this disrespect and accusations you dey recieve, i don’t relate with neighbors apart from greetings my neighbors never see my smiling teeth for like 6 months now sad

102 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Honeybadgerxx: 9:01pm On Jun 21, 2023
Na to leave the compound be the best option....

Do people still visit a juju man? People who predicts what to tell their customers... See what one has caused an innocent dude na, that juju man needs to be arrested until he proves those kids were truly poisoned by people in the compound... Instead of the foolish parents to investigate what the kids ate prior to their throwing up or simply visit the clinic, they went to one hungry herbalist that will scam them...

Bro just leave that compound o, for your sanity

29 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 21, 2023
ab1x:

The thing shook me!

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:49pm On Jun 21, 2023
Adonispco:
My neighbour's wife always try to cover us her daughter bad behaviours, during christmas time 2022 I noticed a sudden suspicious behaviours from my neighbours wife towards me in particular; she does as if am a diabolic person, as a cool headed guy I focused on my life until on January 21 2023 when I heard the worst words towards my dignity and reputation as a common person;
Fellow nairalanders guess what ? My neighbours wife accused me of poisoning his two little kids.
" Someone in our yard premises poisoned his children using mirinda and biscuit" that we all are lucky nothing happened to his kids otherwise he will call the police to arrest everybody in our yard.
Please Nairalanders what will i do cause i have tried to let go of this heavy accusation but it havent been easy and to make matters worse the once loved innocent easy going guy have become a depressed soul due to the crack on my previous solid reputation.

Sue

Sue

And

Sue.

Set a precedence for that household and they won't do that to anyone in the future.

This is unbelievable.

11 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:51pm On Jun 21, 2023
valiju:
Are you a wahala person if yes ,report the neighbor to the police and have them arrest them
And the juju man until they are able to prove their senseless allegation

But If you are not pray and work hard for blessings because the problem you are having is a gave me
I face you problem

You must not be a wahala person to do that.... Reputation once broken is difficult to build, let him set the libel suit rolling or look for an alternative accommodation.

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:53pm On Jun 21, 2023
Zonefree:
Nawao.

I just don't know what to say. Make God bless every man make man dey avoid all these nonsense.

That's just it, the more you interphase with people the more tendencies to have issues with them.

11 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Streetdoctor: 10:46pm On Jun 21, 2023
Zonefree:
Nawao.

That's d situation some found themselves. Hope op is not one of Agbado vagabond and miscreants. If u are one of them, let me be a carrier of bad news that u deserved what u got but if u not, may any God u serve help u to conquer dis fight and to elevate u

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by superemmy(m): 12:04am On Jun 22, 2023
Adonispco:
Please fellow nairalander i need una advise plenty plenty cos i don see shege. Imagine been falsely accused and also threatened to be dealt with.
Since January my life havent been the same as it used to be cos i dont know how to be vindicated.
For the first time since joining this great forum am solemnly pleading to the Mods to help me move this topic to the frontpage.

Simply report the case to the Police. Trust me if something else happens, all these you're writing will be from a cell. Nigeria is a country where anything goes.

34 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by superemmy(m): 12:07am On Jun 22, 2023
talented321:
Anything another person pikin, i dey avoid with all my might because of what i have experienced.
Op the best thing to do at this moment is to leave the compound just that things are hard but find a way to leave the compound because the compound is not healthy for you again, you are not enjoying the territory anymore, the only way to avoid the trauma is to leave the compound. Don't take advice from people telling you to go and hire lawyer or police.

Someone made a heavy accusation that he attempted to murder their children by poisoning and you're neither seeing the levity nor gravity of the accusation. There must be something seriously wrong with your perception

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Fhowe: 12:17am On Jun 22, 2023
malcom1X:
This is why I don't play with neighbors children, they don't greet me, me I no even want them to greet me.

I no send them.

I go work, I come back I enter my house sleep no one begs me for lighter or anything. Me I no beg them for anything.

Everybody dey their dey.

The only communication I have with the man is good morning while I'm leaving to work and good evening while I'm going inside the house.

nice one there are some kind of avoidable drama it is for
Your own mental well being

20 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by SporaD8: 6:35am On Jun 22, 2023
Adonispco:
I never doubt your innocence one bit.
However, with all your mind-my-business disposition, why is it that amongst the other 3 co-tenant, they only beam their search light at you?
Did you actually give the kids biscuits and Mirinda?
What is the correlation between their daughter's misdemeanor and the heavy accusation they placed on your head?
I need you to be thorough with you explanation; that way the best advice can be given.

37 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Princemedico18: 7:04am On Jun 22, 2023
Best is to relocate from that compound. Your peace of mind had been terminated

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Adonispco: 7:14am On Jun 22, 2023
SporaD8:

I never doubt your innocence one bit.
However, with all your mind-my-business disposition, why is it that amongst the other 3 co-tenant, they only beam their search light at you?
Did you actually give the kids biscuits and Mirinda?
What is the correlation between their daughter's misdemeanor and the heavy accusation they placed on your head?
I need you to be thorough with you explanation; that way the best advice can be given.

I knew that this question will spring up and am ready to answer this with all honesty.

In the place I live we have 'the landlord who is married with kids, a bachelor who is due for marriage, a single mother who is focusing on her business, my parents whom i still live with and that troublesome neighbour'.

In the aspect of my neighbours daughther; to be honest I will explain few of her misdemenour cause she is actually the little imp i underated;

I am a blacksmither working under someone and due to the nature of the job we normally have resting day(s) at least a day every week.
So whenever am at home reading or surfing the internet i also pay attention to things happening in my surroundings; until I noticed changes in the behaviours of my Landlord's kids who always play with that my neighbour's eldest daughther.
She lured my two landlord kids a boy and a girl ( 7 & 9) years old respectively into (fornication) ie an abominable act .
Yes that imp did that cos she always lures them into a room with disguise of playing with them and locks the door to avoid been caught.

She have made several attempts of seductions towards me, let me not go further on that imp lifestyle cos using (misdemenour) is an understatement.

I saw many seductions from both mother and daughter.
When they saw that i cant be compromised, and I will be a barrier to their devilish mission she and her mother came up with that heavy allegation so that I can be silenced.

I can swear at any given time that I never gave those my neighbours kids 'mirinda and Biscuit'.

28 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Nlanalyst: 7:39am On Jun 22, 2023
Adonispco:

I knew that this question will spring up and am ready to answer this will all honesty.
In the place we have 'the landlord who is married with kids, a bachelor who is due for marriage, a single mother who is focusing on her business, my parents whom i still live with.
In the aspect of my neighbours daughther; to be honest I will explain few of her misdemenour cause she is actually the little imp i underated; I am a blacksmither working under someone and due to the nature of the job we normally have resting day(s) at least a day every week.
So whenever am at home reading or surfing the internet i also pay attention to things happening in my surroundings; until I detected changes in the behaviours of my Landlord's kids who always play with that my neighbour's daughther.
You live with your parents in a face me and slap you single room? Wow!!
You didn't answer the question still anyways. Why were you accused in particular amidst all tenants?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by PapaNnamdi: 7:43am On Jun 22, 2023
malcom1X:

I no send them.

Everybody dey their dey.

I will tell you the root of the problem, I have been In your shoes before,

it's because you don't interact with the neighbors,

it's common with women, mins was with 2women as at then in blocks of 5flats,

just because I go out and come in ,stay indoors caused the problem,

the woman may have interest in you, and your ignoring will spike any form of trouble,

I was called gay to my own heraing, a wizard, and so on..

I still didn't reply and the problem didn't stop till I moved out,

she will look for ppl to join her in hating you there,
just ignore them till you move, that's all nothing will happen

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Adonispco: 8:21am On Jun 22, 2023
Nlanalyst:

You live with your parents in a face me and slap you single room? Wow!!
You didn't answer the question still anyways. Why were you accused in particular amidst all tenants?

Two rooms my dear, i still stay with my parents cos am not that buoyant financially to pay for theirs and mine so i stay with them, i dont fake my life.
Try to read what i wrote completely you will see the reason why i was accussed.

32 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by WantsandMore: 8:49am On Jun 22, 2023
Adonispco:

Two rooms my dear, i still stay with my parents cos am not that buoyant financially to pay for theirs and mine so i stay with them, i dont fake my life.
Try to read what i wrote completely you will see the reason why i was accussed.
Sorry Buddy. Sometimes you just gotta pray to any God/gods you believe in.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala by Lance008(m): 10:03am On Jun 22, 2023
Forget everything
With time u will heal
Have been accused wrongly was depressed for more than 7month
Easiest way to get heal is to pack out of the compound
Them no get court case for spiritual
Your neighbor fit also won dey attack you spiritually because he might think you are the one

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Your Views On This Pls. / What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo / Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.