Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) (55645 Views)

Autistic Child: Please Help / Mum With An Autistic Child Reflects On Her Emotional Journey As He Turns 10 / Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) by LeanonGOD(m): 8:00am On Jun 27, 2017
famagro:
I am going through the same ordeal with my almost five years old daughter. Heaven knows, the mother knows, everybody knows I am never going to give up on her. Her miracle will come very soon too and people on Nairaland will rejoice with us. My resolve has given the elder sisters and brothers the courage they needed to give her special attention at all times even as we are not rich. It's not funny at all.
By God's GRACE and in the mighty Name of Jesus your daughter's miracle Will come soon and very soon. The Merciful God Will never leave you nor forsake you, He Will wipe away all your tears, your family's efforts on your daughter Will never be in vain in Jesus Almighty Name.
No one should ever give up on her - All she needs from everyone of you is Prayers, LOVE, Friendship, and Communication. Love her unconditionally, don't worry nor cares about what neighbuors or relatives are saying - just put your trust on the Prince of Peace, He Will answer your prayers at His own time and for His own GLORY. The Power in the Name of Jesus, the Power in the Blood of Jesus Never Fails, believe me.
For Christ Sake, don't take your daughter to any government established Special Needs School for children - the condition of the centers are nasty, disgusting, awful, an avenue to ABUSE the innocents kids, and their hungry teachers are not professionals.
Don't run from one pastor to another, goggle would do far better than these pastors. Goggle can give you better information that will help to improve your daughter's condition.
My daughter has a mild autism, she attended Patrick Speech and Language Centre, at 13b Remi-Fanikayode Street, GRA Ikeja. She accomplished a lot during her time with the school few years ago - she has improved significantly. Her school fees at that time was 450,000Naira per term.
Re: I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) by LeanonGOD(m): 8:33am On Jun 27, 2017
The Merciful God Will heal your sister from the bondage of autism and every delay in her body is nailed to the cross in Jesus Almighty Name. Autistic kids have delay speech, but they are smart and very good with their fingers. They are good with computers and playing musical instruments. My daughter is a perfect example and she has gained a lot of words - now enjoying singing, dancing, and playing musical instruments such as piano, saxophone, and trombone. The entire family must work together to help your sister to gain words, teach her how to use computer, and get her a musical instrument teacher. Do some autism research on goggle.
tensazangetsu20:

Chale autism isn't common. I have a sister who's autistic and it's a very big deal. It's worse if you are poor with no money as autistic people have special needs. They even have special education for them which costs a lot.

1 Like

Re: I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 9:19am On Jun 27, 2017
i don't blame the child...

All the open sewage tanks and refuse dumps in Nigeria made him speechless...Oxford street made him speak out loud.

On a serious note, inspiring yet frightening. Let's pray never to have such issues.
Re: I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) by dalass(f): 10:42am On Jun 27, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
What mother in her right senses will pray for her child to die? Those that have children with extreme stammering. The one they'll be banging their legs on the floor before they even talk, no be human being dem be..

People have kids with down's syndrome and othe extreme genetic disorders yet they still embrace their kids happily. Common autism, you were praying for him to die..
Autism is common ba? You have a kid who is autistic?
Re: I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 27, 2017
ItalianWine:
The money (which I don't even have yet) that I'm planning to use in buying a new phone next month, is already paining me in advance cry
Exactly same here sis angry
Re: I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) by Ernestyn(f): 1:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
shininglight78:
Every time GOD. Does that guy really exist. With all the wahala we face in this world. Abeg make I hear word.

He's the reason Why you not suffering from Autism. I know oneday you will still have a reason to know he exist.
Re: I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) by JacksonD7: 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
teewai3:
Nice

This is officially the most epic pic on nairaland for the month of
Re: I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) by hailthee: 1:23am On Jul 10, 2017
All special needs parents in Nigeria should try and take this survey. It will help shape the future of services in Nigeria. Please complete the survey if your child/children has Autism, ADHD, Cerebral Palsy or any other developmental condition.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/68H3BW5
Re: I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) by ArcToyin(m): 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
HITTED:
The love of a mother is almost perfect. And I'm not referring to our slay sluts who give birth today and go to a night club tomorrow.
And not they that will dump their baby by the road side.
Re: I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 20, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
What mother in her right senses will pray for her child to die? Those that have children with extreme stammering. The one they'll be banging their legs on the floor before they even talk, no be human being dem be..

People have kids with down's syndrome and othe extreme genetic disorders yet they still embrace their kids happily. Common autism, you were praying for him to die..

Common autism shocked

Do you even know what that is
Re: I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) by DarkRebel69: 11:12am On Jul 20, 2017
teewai3:
Nice

So Mynd44 is a female? shocked
Re: I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) by Olatunde26: 6:50pm On Jan 25, 2019
OPAL FIELD EDUCATIONAL CENTRE
(A centre for Autism and other related disorders)

Do you have a child with autism or other related disorders like Dyslexia, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Dysgraphia etc.

We offer a holistic educational therapy to help your child develop in the following areas:

1. Comprehension skills
2. Behavioural skills
3. Balancing skills
4. Social Interaction skills
5. Fine and gross motor skills
6. Concentration skills
7. Oral/speech skills
8. Self help skills
9. Subjects; English, Mathematics and other subjects as appropriate.

Opal Field Educational Centre is located at C17, OGD Estate, Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria.

Kindly contact us: 09020829810, 07036321863, 07037153550 (call or whatsapp)
Email: opalfieldschool@gmail.com
Re: I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) by Troynewyork(f): 6:49am On Dec 24, 2019
Even if you have to tell this story 1,0000 times,tell it again and again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am In A Dilemma / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) / Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.