Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Policewoman Pours Hot Boiling Water On Her House Help In Ebonyi (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policewoman Pours Hot Boiling Water On Her House Help In Ebonyi (Photos) (21329 Views)

Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) / Man Pours Hot Boiling Oil On His Wife In Nasarawa State(graphic Photos) / Trafficker Inserts Hot Boiling Ring Into Victim’s Virginal (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policewoman Pours Hot Boiling Water On Her House Help In Ebonyi (Photos) by lolita1020(f): 10:41am On Jun 27, 2017
that how some Nigeria women are i cant call them mothers heartless

that, they cant do to their own children.

at same time my neighbor do same thing on a daily basis to her house help
i no fit shout oo,,,, who i be
Re: Policewoman Pours Hot Boiling Water On Her House Help In Ebonyi (Photos) by IyfeNamikaze(m): 11:20am On Jun 27, 2017
3rd page and I can only count just a hand full of female commenters on this matter. the first person to comment was a lady and all she could say was " sad" . if this was about a man slapping a woman now all the feminist and anti domestic abuse agents would have flooded the thread spewing all sorts of crappy nonsense! Now it's a woman dishing out wickedness on a child they have all gone mute. wicked and hypothetical creatures!! shey no man should beat a woman no matter what abi? So if this child was your sibling, you wouldn't go beat the crap out of this witch for doing this to your sibling because she's a woman right??
Re: Policewoman Pours Hot Boiling Water On Her House Help In Ebonyi (Photos) by Martin0(m): 11:43am On Jun 27, 2017
gypsey:
No! Along the highway in a village called otukpa on my way from Abuja to Enugu
aaaa na wa oooo someone is no longer safe in this country ooo thay did that to you and went away with it...?
Re: Policewoman Pours Hot Boiling Water On Her House Help In Ebonyi (Photos) by Martin0(m): 11:43am On Jun 27, 2017
gypsey:
long story!
na wa ooo
Re: Policewoman Pours Hot Boiling Water On Her House Help In Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nma27:
You too
my offer still stands

Re: Policewoman Pours Hot Boiling Water On Her House Help In Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
Martin0:
aaaa na wa oooo someone is no longer safe in this country ooo thay did that to you and went away with it...?
i don't know maybe they were Armed robbers in police uniform, but the car was recovered i sold it after that, still i hate nigerian police.
Re: Policewoman Pours Hot Boiling Water On Her House Help In Ebonyi (Photos) by Martin0(m): 2:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
gypsey:
i don't know maybe they were Armed robbers in police uniform, but the car was recovered i sold it after that, still i hate nigerian police.
hahahaha oh we thank God it was not more than that,well good thing u sold it after that incident..
Re: Policewoman Pours Hot Boiling Water On Her House Help In Ebonyi (Photos) by Martin0(m): 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
I sent u an email..
Re: Policewoman Pours Hot Boiling Water On Her House Help In Ebonyi (Photos) by Martin0(m): 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
Martin0:
hahahaha oh we thank God it was not more than that,well good thing u sold it after that incident..
I sent u an email!!!
Re: Policewoman Pours Hot Boiling Water On Her House Help In Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
Piiko:
my offer still stands
No Thanks. I'm good in that department.
Re: Policewoman Pours Hot Boiling Water On Her House Help In Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nma27:
No Thanks. I'm good in that department.
say God!
Re: Policewoman Pours Hot Boiling Water On Her House Help In Ebonyi (Photos) by lydiaoluwaseyi(f): 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
abeg make she dey control her temper o
Re: Policewoman Pours Hot Boiling Water On Her House Help In Ebonyi (Photos) by merryglaze(f): 4:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hot water should also be used on her so that she can know what it feels like.....imagine doing that to a teenager and a girl at that when she's a woman..she is supposed to take care of the girl not maltreat her.
Re: Policewoman Pours Hot Boiling Water On Her House Help In Ebonyi (Photos) by VEE2010(m): 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
This matter has to be thoroughly investigated. I have just ended a call with said W/Cpl who claimed she do not have any house help, she only got to know about this news online as people drew attention to it.
Re: Policewoman Pours Hot Boiling Water On Her House Help In Ebonyi (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
So the least citizens of Biafra too get mind like dis?

No wonder there very own brothers marginalize them
Re: Policewoman Pours Hot Boiling Water On Her House Help In Ebonyi (Photos) by mekybabe1: 5:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
See what hot temper can cause?! She might be regretting her action now.
Re: Policewoman Pours Hot Boiling Water On Her House Help In Ebonyi (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
wicked woman, she's among of those bad eggs soiling the good image of the force.
Re: Policewoman Pours Hot Boiling Water On Her House Help In Ebonyi (Photos) by SURElee(f): 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
Some women eh! And to think the woman inquestion is a police officer, kai! Thank God the hot water wasn't poured on the girl's face o! The wickedness in some women na die!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"We Sell Stolen Keke Napep For N75,000” – Suspect (Photos) / Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook / 3 Nigerians Illegally Residing In Cambodia, Arrested For Online Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.