Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

18+!!! 9 Shocking Facts About S*x. Number 3 Will Blow Your Mind Completely - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18+!!! 9 Shocking Facts About S*x. Number 3 Will Blow Your Mind Completely (664 Views)

9 Shocking Facts About Relationship! / Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. / Seven Lies Men Tell To Have Sex With Any Lady (number 3 Shock You) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

18+!!! 9 Shocking Facts About S*x. Number 3 Will Blow Your Mind Completely by Webvibez: 8:25am On Jun 27, 2017
1. The More You Have Sex, The More You Will Be Offered
Research has shown that people who are sexually active tend to emit more pheromones than those who are not. In the laws of attraction, pheromones are an important player. They are chemical signals emitted by both men and women from their Instruments and armpits. Pheromones give all of us a signature scent that is meant to attract the opposite sex.

2. At Age 70, 73% Of Men Are Still Potent

This is great news for all men. With age comes the fear of reduced sexual performance and sexual dysfunctions. But hey, if you are like most men, you probably do not have to worry about that until you are past 70 years. In addition, you can increase you sexual longevity through exercise and healthy diets throughout your life.

CLICK LINK TO READ NO. 3=> http://webvibez..com/2017/06/18-9-shocking-facts-about-sx-number-3.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Do I Need Help? Because The First Thing I Look In A Woman Is Her Backside / I Regret Playing The US Visa Lottery – A Heart Breaking Story / Weekend Game:: ******what I Would Like To Do To You*******

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.