Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Thank You Nnamdi Kanu, You May Sit Down. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thank You Nnamdi Kanu, You May Sit Down. (1871 Views)

Do Not Solicit My Return To Bury My Mother, I Didn't Send You- Nnamdi Kanu / Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! / Calling On The Ika-Igbo Nation(Anioma) To Embrace 30th Of May Sit-at-home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You Nnamdi Kanu, You May Sit Down. by mekaboy(m): 9:16am On Jun 27, 2017
I admire Nnamdi Kanus courage. As a result of his agitation, a lot of oppressed regions have found a voice. It has become obvious that something needs to be done in Nigeria ( Restructuring not Secession).

Now it's time to hand over to the leaders of the SE ( Ohanaeze) The leaders of the SW( Afenifere) those of the middle belt and SS . To negotiate the process of restructuring, which is already on. He will be compensated with a political appointment to give him opportunity to serve Nigeria and show good example.

He has made it clear that this current agitation is about buhari, since he said he love shaghari and Yaradua.

Now if you love shaghari and yaradua, and you did not complain during Obasanjo and Gej, it's obvious that buhari is the problem. Well Buhari is not only a problem to Biafrans and the SE, he is a problem to the whole Nigeria. Look at what he turned Nigeria to in just 2 years. MTN, Etisalat, Tinubus TVC and a lot more can attest to that.

Since he said there are good leaders in the North who have not been given the chance to rule. I believe he knows them, and if the contest in 2019 he can support them.

However we know Nigeria is not breaking up, unless this current administration decides not to do anything about the current structure.

You can keep the agitation on, but let the option to restructure be priority before secession. There is no need for violence or panic. No need for Igbos to leave the North or Northernes to leave the SE and SS, since biafra has not come.

We know Biafra can't come by quit notice and protest, but by referendum. However it's not in our constitution, so the constitution will have to amended to accommodate that. This I believe will happen is the administration refuses to restructure.

It is if or when there is a referendum and Biafrans vote to leave , then people can come home. Till then, no need for any bodies business or property to collapse or relocated for something that has not been achieved. If igbos leave the North by force or the North leaves the East by force, Biafra still won't be achieved.

Am glad you have said you don't hate the North, so let's work in unity with restructuring in Mind.

Ka Chineke mezie okwu.

2 Likes

Re: Thank You Nnamdi Kanu, You May Sit Down. by bot101(m): 9:50am On Jun 27, 2017
Typical response of a mediocre or phoney mind. If Nnamdi Kanu decides to shut up now, that's the end of it. You are either ignorant of how Nigeria works (in which case, you should take your own advice, sit down and shut the f**k up) or you currently profit from this country's sick state (in which case, you deserve to be shot in the balls, like every other politician in Nigeria, Ohaneze inclusive).

None of the groups you mentioned above are worthy of the task you say they should play. They are the core beneficiaries of this country's sick state. You just can't tell them to throw away their source of wealth and livelihood, can you?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You Nnamdi Kanu, You May Sit Down. by serverconnect(m): 9:51am On Jun 27, 2017
Nice write up. God bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nnamdi Kanu, You May Sit Down. by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 27, 2017
Spot on OP

2 Likes

Re: Thank You Nnamdi Kanu, You May Sit Down. by mekaboy(m): 10:15am On Jun 27, 2017
bot101:
Typical response of a mediocre or phoney mind. If Nnamdi Kanu decides to shut up now, that's the end of it. You are either ignorant of how Nigeria works (in which case, you should take your own advice, sit down and shut the f**k up) or you currently profit from this country's sick state (in which case, you deserve to be shot in the balls, like every other politician in Nigeria, Ohaneze inclusive).

None of the groups you mentioned above are worthy of the task you say they should play. They are the core beneficiaries of this country's sick state. You just can't tell them to throw away their source of wealth and livelihood, can you?

They do. The Biafra Agitation should come behind the call for restructuring. Restructure or Secede.

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nnamdi Kanu, You May Sit Down. by bot101(m): 10:33am On Jun 27, 2017
mekaboy:

They do. The Biafra Agitation should come behind the call for restructuring. Restructure or Secede.

Try to understand that despite the huge threat of secession the country currently faces, leaders against restructuring and/or secession are still more than those in support... even within the SE/SS. How do you think a call for restructuring will be responded to when the potential for a revolution to occur doesn't exist when even now that it does many of the leaders want to maintain status quo?

The Nigerian youth themselves are not helping matters by aligning themselves with these leaders, AND THIS IS THE HOPELESSNESS IN THE NIGERIAN SITUATION. The country can't move forward or backwards progressively without a major revolution occurring and I am certain that can't happen. Why did I say so? Well try to remember when last you wanted to become a future leader without thoughts of "eating your part of the national cake". Believe me when I say that 99.9% of all the current and future leaders don't believe you can lead without "eating your own share". I have heard this REPEATEDLY from my junior secondary school days till date. Nobody believes one can lead without being a criminal. Is this the country you want to leave for your children?

3 Likes

Re: Thank You Nnamdi Kanu, You May Sit Down. by mekaboy(m): 10:42am On Jun 27, 2017
bot101:

Try to understand that despite the huge threat of secession the country currently faces, leaders against restructuring and/or secession are still more than those in support... even within the SE/SS. How do you think a call for restructuring will be responded to when the potential for a revolution to occur doesn't exist when even now that it does many of the leaders want to maintain status quo?

The Nigerian youth themselves are not helping matters by aligning themselves with these leaders, AND THIS IS THE HOPELESSNESS IN THE NIGERIAN SITUATION. The country can't move forward or backwards progressively without a major revolution occurring and I am certain that can't happen. Why did I say so? Well try to remember when last you wanted to become a future leader without thoughts of "eating your part of the national cake". Believe me when I say that 99.9% of all the current and future leaders don't believe you can lead without "eating your own share". I have heard this REPEATEDLY from my junior secondary school days till date. Nobody believes one can lead without being a criminal. Is this the country you want to leave for your children?

Those behind restructuring have have increased in Number and can't be silenced. That will be the condition for 2019. If nothing happens in this Administration it's over for APC.
Re: Thank You Nnamdi Kanu, You May Sit Down. by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 27, 2017
mekaboy:
I admire Nnamdi Kanus courage. As a result of his agitation, a lot of oppressed regions have found a voice. It has become obvious that something needs to be done in Nigeria ( Restructuring not Secession).

Now it's time to hand over to the leaders of the SE ( Ohanaeze) The leaders of the SW( Afenifere) those of the middle belt and SS . To negotiate the process of restructuring, which is already on. He will be compensated with a political appointment to give him opportunity to serve Nigeria and show good example.

He has made it clear that this current agitation is about buhari, since he said he love shaghari and Yaradua.

Now if you love shaghari and yaradua, and you did not complain during Obasanjo and Gej, it's obvious that buhari is the problem. Well Buhari is not only a problem to Biafrans and the SE, he is a problem to the whole Nigeria. Look at what he turned Nigeria to in just 2 years. MTN, Etisalat, Tinubus TVC and a lot more can attest to that.

Since he said there are good leaders in the North who have not been given the chance to rule. I believe he knows them, and if the contest in 2019 he can support them.

However we know Nigeria is not breaking up, unless this current administration decides not to do anything about the current structure.

You can keep the agitation on, but let the option to restructure be priority before secession. There is no need for violence or panic. No need for Igbos to leave the North or Northernes to leave the SE and SS, since biafra has not come.

We know Biafra can't come by quit notice and protest, but by referendum. However it's not in our constitution, so the constitution will have to amended to accommodate that. This I believe will happen is the administration refuses to restructure.

It is if or when there is a referendum and Biafrans vote to leave , then people can come home. Till then, no need for any bodies business or property to collapse or relocated for something that has not been achieved. If igbos leave the North by force or the North leaves the East by force, Biafra still won't be achieved.

Am glad you have said you don't hate the North, so let's work in unity with restructuring in Mind.

Ka Chineke mezie okwu.

They said Igbos should come back to the South East without providing shelter and food for them. So, Igbos should come home to poverty after building structures worth billions all over Nigeria? Better to persuade Igbos to maintain these businesses outside Igbo Land but invest 80% of their profits in Igbo Land than to tell them to fold up their businesses and come home.

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nnamdi Kanu, You May Sit Down. by bot101(m): 10:49am On Jun 27, 2017
mekaboy:

Those behind restructuring have have increased in Number and can't be silenced. That will be the condition for 2019. If nothing happens in this Administration it's over for APC.

Nigeria is a nation in the grips of a very tiny but extremely powerful cabal, therefore I won't count on your assertion, I equally advice you don't. The ONLY issue that seems to give them the jitters is 'biafra', and they tried their best to downplay that also (you can check out Obasanjo's response to the agitation a year or two ago to confirm this).
Re: Thank You Nnamdi Kanu, You May Sit Down. by mekaboy(m): 10:59am On Jun 27, 2017
bot101:

Nigeria is a nation in the grips of a very tiny but extremely powerful cabal, therefore I won't count on your assertion, I equally advice you don't. The ONLY issue that seems to give them the jitters is 'biafra', and they tried their best to downplay that also (you can check out Obasanjo's response to the agitation a year or two ago to confirm this).

If we defeat the cabal at the state and local government level, it will be easy to defeat at the federal. We can't be fighting only at the federal level, while we have enemies within.
Re: Thank You Nnamdi Kanu, You May Sit Down. by bot101(m): 11:02am On Jun 27, 2017
mekaboy:

If we defeat the cabal at the state and local government level, it will be easy to defeat at the federal. We can't be fighting only at the federal level, while we have enemies within.

Who is WE?
Re: Thank You Nnamdi Kanu, You May Sit Down. by obonujoker(m): 11:06am On Jun 27, 2017
Honestly I am impressed with Nnamdi Kanu's agitation using the Biafra model....

If he had come using the Nigerian way, he would have been silenced long ago.... check out what they did to Tuface protest...

Kanu's agitation opened a lot of eyes to the evils of these political thieves in Nigeria, and now we know better....

I am all in for restructuring buh not secession except the needs be....

2 Likes

Re: Thank You Nnamdi Kanu, You May Sit Down. by Stricker321: 11:07am On Jun 27, 2017
Wait for IPOB to come here shouting that you are afonja. They did it to me last night.
Re: Thank You Nnamdi Kanu, You May Sit Down. by kingzizzy: 11:14am On Jun 27, 2017
mekaboy:

People like you have been talking about restructuring since Aburi, 50 years ago. Why do you think that restructuring has never been? The North is totally against it. So you you can shout restructuring from now to another 50 years, it will not happen. The North is against restructuring for two main reasons

1) It will take away their control of Nigeria because a restructured Nigeria where power is devolved to the regions will the center, Abuja, very weak.

2) A restructured Nigeria actually helps Biafra. When Nigeria is restructured into SE/SE/SS ans each region is controlling their resources, politics, their own regional assembly, Regional police and maybe regional Army. How long do you think it will be before one of the secedes? A restructured SW/SE/SS is a potential Oduduwa Republic, Republic of Biafra and Niger Delta Republic. The North knows this, so does IPOB

So if you are hoping for restructuring, you better have a plan B because the North will never allow restructuring.

4 Likes

Re: Thank You Nnamdi Kanu, You May Sit Down. by mekaboy(m): 11:22am On Jun 27, 2017
kingzizzy:

People like you have been talking about restructuring since Aburi, 50 years ago. Why do you think that restructuring has never been? The North is totally against it. So you you can shout restructuring from now to another 50 years, it will not happen. The North is against restructuring for two main reasons

1) It will take away their control of Nigeria because a restructured Nigeria where power is devolved to the regions will the center, Abuja, very weak.

2) A restructured Nigeria actually helps Biafra. When Nigeria is restructured into SE/SE/SS ans each region is controlling their resources, politics, their own regional assembly, Regional police and maybe regional Army. How long do you think it will be before one of the secedes? A restructured SW/SE/SS is a potential Oduduwa Republic, Republic of Biafra and Niger Delta Republic. The North knows this, so does IPOB

So if you are hoping for restructuring, you better have a plan B because the North will never allow restructuring.

Restructure is more feasible than secession.
Re: Thank You Nnamdi Kanu, You May Sit Down. by kingzizzy: 11:32am On Jun 27, 2017
mekaboy:

Restructure is more feasible than secession.

You grand children will be saying the same in 50 years time.

3 Likes

Re: Thank You Nnamdi Kanu, You May Sit Down. by mekaboy(m): 11:36am On Jun 27, 2017
kingzizzy:

You grand children will be saying the same in 50 years time.

So will your great grand wait for Nigeria to break. When governors are now talking of restructuring, it has gone past just a few. In this recession, everyone is feeling the impact of the faulty structure.
Re: Thank You Nnamdi Kanu, You May Sit Down. by kingzizzy: 11:44am On Jun 27, 2017
mekaboy:

So will your great grand wait for Nigeria to break.

Maybe, but at least history will remember we stood up to agitate for what we believed in even if we didnt succeed

History will remember you people for begging and licking the a$$ of the North for restructuring, something which should your right.

2 Likes

Re: Thank You Nnamdi Kanu, You May Sit Down. by mekaboy(m): 11:46am On Jun 27, 2017
kingzizzy:

Maybe, but at least history will remember we stood up to agitate for what we believed in even if we didnt succeed

History will remember you people for begging and licking the a$$ of the North for restructuring, something which should your right.

It's better you beg for what is possible than agitate for what is not. Are you agitating for a nation that the people you included in the nation are saying they are not part of.?
Re: Thank You Nnamdi Kanu, You May Sit Down. by kingzizzy: 11:46am On Jun 27, 2017
mekaboy:

So will your great grand wait for Nigeria to break.

All in the name of "one Nigeria" that has never and can never work.
Re: Thank You Nnamdi Kanu, You May Sit Down. by kingzizzy: 11:51am On Jun 27, 2017
mekaboy:

It's better you beg for what is possible than agitate for what is not. Are you agitating for a nation that the people you included in the nation are saying they are not part of.?

Keep begging, thats why Lord Lugard made you a 'Nigerian' for. To beg people for your own right because you are slave. Keep begging the North for restructuring and control of your lands. Thats what proud slaves of Lord Lugard do.
Re: Thank You Nnamdi Kanu, You May Sit Down. by mekaboy(m): 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
kingzizzy:

Keep begging, thats why Lord Lugard made you a 'Nigerian' for. To beg people for your own right because you are slave. Keep begging the North for restructuring and control of your lands. Thats what proud slaves of Lord Lugard do.

That era is already ending, they have no choice. That is why the confab was held. The very day buhari disregarded that report was the day the era began to wind up.
Re: Thank You Nnamdi Kanu, You May Sit Down. by bot101(m): 11:48am On Jun 28, 2017
If a restructuring ever happens, it won't be because NK stopped agitating, it will be because he didn't. The politicians who are now speaking up are doing so because it is currently their best option. It is the only option they have now. Stopping the agitation will give them a better one, the status quo.
Re: Thank You Nnamdi Kanu, You May Sit Down. by mekaboy(m): 4:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
bot101:

Who is WE?

Me and you.

(1) (Reply)

Obituary Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu / Corruption Under Jonathan Caused Recession - VP Osinbajo / Another Obiano's MOU Ready For Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.