Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Do Not Solicit My Return To Bury My Mother, I Didn't Send You- Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Not Solicit My Return To Bury My Mother, I Didn't Send You- Nnamdi Kanu (3179 Views)

Magnus Abe: My Return To APC Won’t Cause Friction / Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes / My Return In 2019 Non-negotiable - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Solicit My Return To Bury My Mother, I Didn't Send You- Nnamdi Kanu by Ebonyitvnews: 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2019
Do Not Solicit My Return To Bury My Mother, I Didn't Send You- Nnamdi Kanu

@EBONYIDAILYNEWS.COM

The leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu on Saturday reacted to news circulating the social media, that some monarchs are pleading that he should be pardoned to come home and bury his deceased mother.

In his reaction to an interview granted to him by Voice Of America(VOA) Radio in Washington DC , Kanu said:

"I didn't send or begged anyone to lobby the federal government of Nigeria on my behalf and will never do that. And even if such request is granted, I will not honour it because the cabals in Aso-Rock are not to dictate things for me"

He continued "What I can assure you is that my mother must be buried. When she was alive she told me to do everything within my power to restore Biafra. I may attend her burial or may not but certainly the burial most be done"

EbonyiDailyNews recall that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu 's Mother died on August 30th,2019 as a result of the shock she sustained from the attack in their home on September 14,2017 during the operation python dance II. She died in a hospital in Germany where she was receiving treatment.

SOURCE: https://ebonyidailynews.com/2019/10/27/do-not-solicit-my-return-to-bury-my-mother-i-didnt-send-you-mazi-nnamdi-kanu/

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Solicit My Return To Bury My Mother, I Didn't Send You- Nnamdi Kanu by Rednaxelot: 1:07pm On Oct 27, 2019
He continued "What I can assure you is that my mother must be buried. When she was alive she told me to do everything within my power to restore Biafra. I may attend her burial or may not but certainly the burial most be done"

Please Nnamdi Kanu, come down to Nigeria and bury your mother, so that she can have a fulfilled life on earth and peaceful rest in heaven.
Or are you still afraid of python dance?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Solicit My Return To Bury My Mother, I Didn't Send You- Nnamdi Kanu by helinues: 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2019
"I may attend her burial or may not but certainly the burial most be done" - Nnamdi Kanu

That's the real deal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Solicit My Return To Bury My Mother, I Didn't Send You- Nnamdi Kanu by fireback: 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2019
That's the voice of a LION

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Solicit My Return To Bury My Mother, I Didn't Send You- Nnamdi Kanu by Rednaxelot: 1:12pm On Oct 27, 2019
fireback:
gecko

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Not Solicit My Return To Bury My Mother, I Didn't Send You- Nnamdi Kanu by DeriNwamamatene: 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2019
[s]
helinues:
"I may attend her burial or may not but certainly the burial most be done" - Nnamdi Kanu

That's the real deal

[/s]
Re: Do Not Solicit My Return To Bury My Mother, I Didn't Send You- Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2019
A wise man once said
"only a bastard will not attend his mom's burial"

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Not Solicit My Return To Bury My Mother, I Didn't Send You- Nnamdi Kanu by fireback: 1:15pm On Oct 27, 2019
Rednaxelot:
gecko
kill yourself

5 Likes

Re: Do Not Solicit My Return To Bury My Mother, I Didn't Send You- Nnamdi Kanu by kettykin: 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2019
Rednaxelot:
Please Nnamdi Kanu, come down to Nigeria and bury your mother, so that she can have a fulfilled life on earth and peaceful rest in heaven.
i think he should request UN military protection to come and bury the mother , if that is grantedthen we can see what buratai and his boys can do

6 Likes

Re: Do Not Solicit My Return To Bury My Mother, I Didn't Send You- Nnamdi Kanu by sweetonugbu: 1:20pm On Oct 27, 2019
DeriNwamamatene:
[s][/s]
your moniker is bad my brother,ingenious
Re: Do Not Solicit My Return To Bury My Mother, I Didn't Send You- Nnamdi Kanu by Earlystar698(m): 1:20pm On Oct 27, 2019
Rednaxelot:
go and bail Sowore and let Kanu be ,,, his mom is not complaining

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Solicit My Return To Bury My Mother, I Didn't Send You- Nnamdi Kanu by Rednaxelot: 1:20pm On Oct 27, 2019
kettykin:
i think he should request UN military protection to come and bury the mother , if that is grantedthen we can see what buratai and his boys can do
Let him request. He can be granted.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10462060_1005605810014267downloadfile16jpegjpeg9296ac77900548f73455cfa93e084324jpegjpege1ef27a5037d96882174d7e8f35356b6_jpeg0762d542b09d2ee1602c72423dd041d2

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Not Solicit My Return To Bury My Mother, I Didn't Send You- Nnamdi Kanu by sweetonugbu: 1:21pm On Oct 27, 2019
This the way dss,burutai,npf,custom,immigration,navy,airforce,civil defence,road safety etc,will be watching people attending the burial,looking for Nnamdi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Not Solicit My Return To Bury My Mother, I Didn't Send You- Nnamdi Kanu by Rednaxelot: 1:22pm On Oct 27, 2019
Earlystar698:
go and bail Sowore and let Kanu be ,,, his mom is not complaining
why are you speaking for the dead?

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do Not Solicit My Return To Bury My Mother, I Didn't Send You- Nnamdi Kanu by omenka(m): 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2019
fireback:
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Solicit My Return To Bury My Mother, I Didn't Send You- Nnamdi Kanu by MetaPhysical: 1:24pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ebonyitvnews:
Do Not Solicit My Return To Bury My Mother, I Didn't Send You- Nnamdi Kanu

@EBONYIDAILYNEWS.COM

The leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu on Saturday reacted to news circulating the social media, that some monarchs are pleading that he should be pardoned to come home and bury his deceased mother.

In his reaction to an interview granted to him by Voice Of America(VOA) Radio in Washington DC , Kanu said:

"I didn't send or begged anyone to lobby the federal government of Nigeria on my behalf and will never do that. And even if such request is granted, I will not honour it because the cabals in Aso-Rock are not to dictate things for me"

EbonyiDailyNews recall that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu 's Mother died on August 30th,2019 as a result of the shock she sustained from the attack in their home on September 14,2017 during the operation python dance II. She died in a hospital in Germany where she was receiving treatment.

SOURCE: https://ebonyidailynews.com/2019/10/27/do-not-solicit-my-return-to-bury-my-mother-i-didnt-send-you-mazi-nnamdi-kanu/

grin grin
Notice to all Igwes, Maazis, Ogbuefis, Ezes, Nwafors in the Zoo!

1 Like

Re: Do Not Solicit My Return To Bury My Mother, I Didn't Send You- Nnamdi Kanu by Rednaxelot: 1:24pm On Oct 27, 2019
omenka:
grin
i know you can’t be found wanting here grin

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Solicit My Return To Bury My Mother, I Didn't Send You- Nnamdi Kanu by Earlystar698(m): 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2019
Rednaxelot:
why are you speaking for the dead?
Did you know wat she tell his son before passing On ... focus more on Mr Revolution #Sowore

4 Likes

Re: Do Not Solicit My Return To Bury My Mother, I Didn't Send You- Nnamdi Kanu by Rednaxelot: 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2019
Earlystar698:
Did you know wat she tell his son before passing On ... focus more on Mr Revolution #Sowore
Did she tell him not to bury her?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Solicit My Return To Bury My Mother, I Didn't Send You- Nnamdi Kanu by Earlystar698(m): 1:30pm On Oct 27, 2019
Rednaxelot:
Did she tell him not to bury her?
Did he tell you that his Mom will not be buried?

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Solicit My Return To Bury My Mother, I Didn't Send You- Nnamdi Kanu by mgbadike81: 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2019
This thread have more posts by Yorubas than Biafrans, Seun should do something about the army of government paid agents derailing threads before it ruins his business for him.

4 Likes

Re: Do Not Solicit My Return To Bury My Mother, I Didn't Send You- Nnamdi Kanu by voltron14: 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2019
He never valued his mother.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Solicit My Return To Bury My Mother, I Didn't Send You- Nnamdi Kanu by leokid866: 1:48pm On Oct 27, 2019
Rednaxelot:

I'm sure she showed him Script but he refused to Read.....now he is on the other side.....while there's a call for him here.
Re: Do Not Solicit My Return To Bury My Mother, I Didn't Send You- Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 27, 2019
grin
Re: Do Not Solicit My Return To Bury My Mother, I Didn't Send You- Nnamdi Kanu by MikeBetty(m): 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2019
Rednaxelot:
So Dasuki's Father Is Not Resting In Peace Or Buhari's Mother Who Was Buried When Buhari Was In Prison Is Not Resting? Even Fela's Mother That Was Paraded By Fela Her Son In The Baracks Is Resting In Peace. Why Wont Kanu's Mother Rest In Peace In The Absence Of Kanu? Tell Me Another Thing Joor!

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Solicit My Return To Bury My Mother, I Didn't Send You- Nnamdi Kanu by tooth4tooth: 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Do Not Solicit My Return To Bury My Mother, I Didn't Send You- Nnamdi Kanu by Nakedicome: 2:34pm On Oct 27, 2019
Gbam
Re: Do Not Solicit My Return To Bury My Mother, I Didn't Send You- Nnamdi Kanu by Annie939(f): 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
fireback:
Lion indeed , bubu is waiting patiently for him .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Solicit My Return To Bury My Mother, I Didn't Send You- Nnamdi Kanu by Oriyomin25(m): 3:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
Annie939:
Lion indeed , bubu is waiting patiently for him .
grin grin grin
Re: Do Not Solicit My Return To Bury My Mother, I Didn't Send You- Nnamdi Kanu by Malawian(m): 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2019
Omoyele "ewa" Sowore is still languishing in a dungeon, but they will not see that.

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Solicit My Return To Bury My Mother, I Didn't Send You- Nnamdi Kanu by ogawisdom(m): 5:41pm On Oct 27, 2019
Coward grin

Come back now make we see as e go bi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Families In Nigeria / Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language / Is It Unlaw For To Claim my mother's tribal origin In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.