Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

"Jonathan Was Not Weak Or Incompetent" - FFK Replies Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Jonathan Was Not Weak Or Incompetent" - FFK Replies Nnamdi Kanu (39934 Views)

Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon / Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' / Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: "Jonathan Was Not Weak Or Incompetent" - FFK Replies Nnamdi Kanu by davidif: 3:05am On Jul 14, 2017
philpwresh:
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has insisted that former President Goodluck Jonathan was not weak or incompetent.

He was reacting to statements credited to the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB], Nnamdi Kanu

“I do not believe that @GEJonathan was weak or incompetent. I believe that he is a profoundly good man and a courageous & exemplary leader,”
Fani-Kayode wrote on his Twitter page.

Kanu had described Jonathan as a “weak and incompetent” President,who did nothing for the South East, even though the region claimed he was one of their own.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/879468963557724163

Re: "Jonathan Was Not Weak Or Incompetent" - FFK Replies Nnamdi Kanu by Truckpusher(m): 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
Horlufemi:
Jona was weak and incompetent. Someone who believed there was 24hrs light in Nigeria

Moreover FFK speaks with two sides of his mouth. He was once against Jonathan, now he's for Him. I wouldn't be surprised if he will be against him tomorrow. FFKs words are for archives not for people to ponder on.
The fact that he abused Jonathan before doesn't mean that he can't praise him again if his views about him changed from his initial belief . This is to show you that truly Jonathan was a good man if FKK that insulted him is right now praising him. FFK has nothing to gain from Jonathan anymore but he said it even to Kanu that he so much supported.FKK may have sinned before but at least he's not afraid to speak up when most people are keeping quiet and allow the ongoing carnage under Buhari to run wild.

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan Was Not Weak Or Incompetent" - FFK Replies Nnamdi Kanu by Horlufemi(m): 6:44am On Sep 21, 2017
Truckpusher:
The fact that he abused Jonathan before doesn't mean that he can't praise him again if his views about him changed from his initial belief . This is to show you that truly Jonathan was a good man if FKK that insulted him is right now praising him. FFK has nothing to gain from Jonathan anymore but he said it even to Kanu that he so much supported.FKK may have sinned before but at least he's not afraid to speak up when most people are keeping quiet and allow the ongoing carnage under Buhari to run wild.

No one is disputing Jonathan isn't a good man. I actually like him a lot BUT he's not a great leader. Just move on bro. Jonadefender grin. Moreover the carnage is the people working hard so Nigeria won't work. They are the people we know personally, our friends our family, market women, clerks etc. We have no love for each other. We have this me first attitude to things and that alone is carnage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South-East Governors, Igbo Leaders Meet With Buhari Over Enugu Airport / Ishaku Wins At The Appeal Court As Alhassan Loses Out / Dr Ofoegbu Attacks Simon Ekpa, "Why Do People Who Appear On Your Show Always Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.