Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon (78221 Views)

Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ / Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' / Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by nairavsdollars(f): 2:14pm On Feb 03, 2019
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Atiku Abubakar, former Vice-president and presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has challenged Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) to provide evidence that he is a Cameroonian.

Kanu in his recent broadcast had said Atiku is not a Nigerian as he has always claimed.

“Do you know that Atiku Abubakar is from Cameroon? His area of Adamawa was in Cameroon,” he had said.

However, speaking in a chat with Daily Independent, Paul Ibe, Atiku’s media aide, said the onus lies on Kanu to supply proof that his principal is an indigene of Cameroon.

“You media should ask him to supply the proof. It is not the man that is being accused that you will ask. It is the person who made the allegations that you will ask to bring his proof of where he (Atiku) is from or where he is not from,” he said.

https://www.independent.ng/atiku-to-nnamdi-kanu-i-am-not-from-cameroon/

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by bedspread: 2:20pm On Feb 03, 2019
I don't Even Understand Kanu these days...

498 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 03, 2019
Atiku don buy market. Nnamdi Kanu will present undisputable proof next Saturday that he is a Cameroonian. For Atiku to respond this sharp sharp shows he is hiding something.

298 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by JudgeOGBUNABALI(m): 2:21pm On Feb 03, 2019
Kanu is struggling to sustain his ministry. Bros welcome! grin cheesy

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by Corrinthians(m): 2:23pm On Feb 03, 2019
Useless statement. You're from Cameroon, and your real name is Ati'aku Frimpong Al'Camerooni. angry

You can only decieve Afonjas and not the great Igbo Race. angry

Ohamadike has spoken! Afonjas can go to hell!

347 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by deboysben(m): 2:24pm On Feb 03, 2019
Hmmm

Kanu should better present his proof

And stop all this character assassination

14 Likes

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by Corrinthians(m): 2:25pm On Feb 03, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:
Kanu is struggling to sustain his ministry. Bros welcome! grin cheesy
Which ministry? Someone, a biafran, just donated fifty million naira yesterday. Ipob doesn't need the money of a Fulani herdsman from Cameroon. angry

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by abc115: 2:25pm On Feb 03, 2019
PDP imported Presidential Candidate from Cameroon

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by MediaNGN: 2:26pm On Feb 03, 2019
Our dilector has spoken, he said Atiku is flom Cameloon. No leflendum No erection in the Biafla Rand

264 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by Corrinthians(m): 2:27pm On Feb 03, 2019
Atiku should remove his trousers to prove he is not really from Cameroon! No one can deceive the leader of Ndigbo.

173 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by Corrinthians(m): 2:29pm On Feb 03, 2019
abc115:
PDP imported Presidential Candidate from Cameroon
It is a shame honestly. When Obasanjo said he doubts Atiku's paternity, we didn't understand. Now, thank god Ohamadike has revealed it. When you look at Atiku's eyes, you can tell he is not a Nigerian.

167 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by MrAJQ(m): 2:30pm On Feb 03, 2019
Nnamdi KANU, has a lot of prove. Atiku is from Cameroon. Both Atiku and Buhari are the same so there shall be no voting in South East.

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by livelymatilda22: 2:31pm On Feb 03, 2019
Lol... You don't expect him to agree.. Do you?

"What I did not know,which came out glaringly later,was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy"....Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo ,MY WATCH, Volume 2,Pages 31-32

“Some of you do not understand that the person behind the failure of Ekwueme in 1999 during PDP convention was Atiku. Do you know that Atiku Abubakar is from Cameroon? His area of Adamawa was in Cameroon ".......Nnamdi Kanu ,2nd of February,2018

HMMM. COULD THIS BE WHY BAKASSI WAS. CEDDED TO CAMEROON WHEN HE WAS THE VICE PRESIDENT?

Now do the Mathematics.

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by TIGRITIS: 2:31pm On Feb 03, 2019
Pigs presently in a dilemma.

Kanu originally owns the pigs.

In the wake of python dance which led to the death of kanu's most treasured nkita, kanu decided to abandon his brainless pigs who can't lay their lives for his nkita.

While kanu was still mourning his nkita, this Cameroonian came to the rescue of the pigs with load of promises to the pigs and by default automatically inherited kanu's pigs.

Kanu is almost done mourning his nkita and getting ready to get back his pigs.

The stage is getting set for a show down between kanu and the Cameroonian and the question now is, which of the two gods will the pigs support.

Pigs in a dilemma.

97 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by Bossontop(m): 2:31pm On Feb 03, 2019
Its like all of us are not from nigeria again oooo

[img]https:///media/3-18-2018/Mgd9b8.gif[/img]

190 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by afroniger: 2:31pm On Feb 03, 2019
Atiku al-Camerouni, you can lie o. Maazi Kanu spoke with inspiration from Chukwu Okike Abiama so I would rather believe him. Atiku you are lying.

98 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by Mitchewww(m): 2:32pm On Feb 03, 2019
KANU said it WAS in Cameroun.
Haba.. Was... Was.... Kanu has his own map.

By the way....my brother Kanu can only be this relevant in a failed PROJECT like Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by Monaco2(m): 2:32pm On Feb 03, 2019
Jubril from Sudan, atiku from Cameroon.... next will be sowore from Mali cheesy Kanu is a joke

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by whatmoreng: 2:32pm On Feb 03, 2019
Dis Kalu dey overdo, every joke get limit. "Buhari from Sudan" ok it was funny, sincerely it was funny.
But "Atiku from Cameroon"? Maybe this Kalu is not mentally OK afterall.

Atiku is smart to respond to this rumor on time. Unlike Buhari that allowed it grow.

19 Likes

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by ddooskie(m): 2:32pm On Feb 03, 2019
Nigeria is a joke.
Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by Mopolchi: 2:32pm On Feb 03, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu is a fóol. Alhaji Atiku, you don't need to reply him.

18 Likes

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by PROPHETmichael: 2:32pm On Feb 03, 2019
PDP believed Nnamdi Kanu when he said Buhari is Jubrin al Sudan but doubt him when he said Atiku is from Cameroon.

APC suddenly believes Nnamdi Kanu for claiming Atiku is from Cameroon but crucified the same Kanu for saying Buhari is cloned.

Me: Cameroon is closer to Nigeria than Sudan and instead of strengthening our diplomatic ties with suicide bombers and herdsmen from Sudan, i'll rather vote for Atiku Olembe M'boma. Who knows, we might have our Bakassi back.

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by Corrinthians(m): 2:32pm On Feb 03, 2019
Atiku must remove his trousers to prove Kanu wrong!

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by mightyhazell: 2:32pm On Feb 03, 2019
Prompt response to avoid negative speculations are premium qualities of a lively president!

Atiku is lively,...a presidential material!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by figure007(m): 2:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
Who had read the book ** Uncle kanu has come again **

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by martineverest(m): 2:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
oshey,...el Camerooni Atiku eto'o from Douala/Yaounde province of Cameroon

oya,come and prove you aren't from Cameroon like the way u asked buhari to prove he isn't jubrim

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by fasho01(m): 2:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
Even if you are Togolese, Chinese or an alien from space, so long as you'll #Get Nigeria Working Again and relegate the lifeless tyrant back to his gay cows in daura, we're solidly behind you

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by Baroba(m): 2:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu is becoming a comical figure, I listen to his broadcast for pure comic relief..I give it to him though, the guy is eloquent and can be engaging.. cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by soliddust2020: 2:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by Corrinthians(m): 2:34pm On Feb 03, 2019
bedspread:
I don't Even Understand Kanu these days...
All you Afonjas pretending to be from the great Igbo Race are finally revealing yourselves. cool

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by helinues: 2:34pm On Feb 03, 2019
Dont deny undeniable. You are Mofo Abubakar Al-cameroonie except if your supporters and that group emmmm agree with our dilector.

Meanwhile, still no lefelendum , no erection.

My people, let stand with our dilector same way we stood ( Still standing) by BDC Walter.

#Atikuremoveyourtrousers

34 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? / Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" / Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.