Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” (35048 Views)

Nnia Nwodo Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Denies Allegation Of Being Fulani Stooge / I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK / OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by LasGidiOwner: 12:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nwokem wake up. The north cannot allow peaceful disintegration because they are nothing without oil from the Niger Delta. They know that as soon they allow Biafra to go that the Niger Delta will equally go. North knows that it is suicidal for them if Biafra and Niger Delta breaks away- the north will be worse than Niger and Chad. They don't want this to happen to them. That's why they will never allow peaceful disintegration. I am against war. Let there be a UN backed referendum.

Lightening:

The loss of lives you predict will all be your loved ones. See dementia o

4 Likes

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Michael004: 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
There would be no election in Anambra....Period!
When the election holds, go and stop it.

3 Likes

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Michael004: 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
conductor2:
APGA go to hell. As an Anambra first son, me and my family we're not voting anything.
Hahahaha, Absents first son on seun osewa 's blog he he he. Wonderfully wonderful.

1 Like

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Michael004: 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
Biafrannuke:
At least he knows who his father is unlike...^^^
Which father did he know from baby factory

6 Likes

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by magoo10(m): 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
Politicians are criminals ,No elections in the east and we are in full support.
Nnamdi KANU a God sent who has opened the eyes of ordinary man and exposed so many evil in the contraption called Nigeria ,call him any name you want he is the youth leader we know.

8 Likes

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by profland: 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
let them do thier thing joh [url="http://pengist.com/revealed-25-shocking-reasons-young-ladies-cheat-photos-no-18-must-shock-3/"]25 Shocking Reasons Why Young Ladies Cheat (Photos) No. 18 Must Shock You[/url]
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by TheAngry1: 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
Too late in my opinion, he is already a demigod according to some Igbos...can't you see how his father's age mate are bowing to him?

7 Likes

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by TheAngry1: 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
There would be no election in Anambra....Period!

Mumu
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by burkingx(f): 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Timbuktuo: 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Have you heard the word"WALK-AWAY"it happens in football,it will happen in your state.

Hahahaha. Baba, you just reminded me of my secondary school days. I hope a "walk-away" happens there. Maybe then, they're brains would begin functioning again.

3 Likes

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by chuksanambra: 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
chuksanambra:

What of Saudi that blocked Qatar, is it a world power? The fact that it's a regional
power is enough.

The truth is that a boycott of elections in Anambra won't be funny as a lot of sentiments would be introduced. I won't be surprised if the ipob members from Anambra start insinuating that Kanu wants to kill Apga that an Anambra man founded.

Adadike281

It's already happening!

3 Likes

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by BiafraAmaka(m): 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
honourhim:
This ipob touts are so stupid. You people think that you are more Igbo than those of us who are not your members. You guys are just taking too much and it seems we will begin to counter you people.
Tell your tout leader Nnamdi Kanu that Igbos are not mumu to be bowing to his whims and caprices.

You are so disgusting

6 Likes

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by thunderbabs: 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
What dz Nnamdi dey think, hin power no go carry am oo
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by 111jideofor: 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
madone:
Igbos are senseless and without a focus. Biafra will never see light of the day. It's nit a curse from precedence you can see that this people cPeople with miserable lives Are very good at gossiping,I hope you are not typing from IDP camp?
an never be united for anything.
grin
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by magoo10(m): 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
which one be apga? you cannot stop a moving train

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by alexxy: 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
The so called KUNU will mislead some gullible igbo youths with no future ambition. suffice to say that your acclaimed "Igwocha" has warned you people that you should leave Port Harcourt out of your agitation. One oil lost, more already on the list. Biafla is only FIVE (5) states with only about 50% in support from the five states put together.

5 Likes

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by tope56(m): 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
ibo are paying with fire they want to make Kanu what Zimbabwe made Mugabe and he turn the country to his personal property. They are turning him to god gradually by the time he become a full god he will turn all of you to his slaves.

4 Likes

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
Why did they give this foolish kanu man bail? He is acting like an illiterate. Without igbos voting in the elections, a candidate will still be declared winner and we igbos cant do anything about it. We ought to use the ballot to elect credible leaders who will speak up for the entire region. This kanu man is short sighted and seems to prefer anarchy to dialogue. He is not a leader but is acting like a tout

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by ibadanfinest(m): 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Have you heard the word"WALK-AWAY"it happens in football,it will happen in your state.

Its called 'walk over'. I have no standing here. Am just an observer. I also believe any group has the right to secede. Biafra cannot take my uchechi away from me sha.

Once the anambra election should hold. it will deflate kanu's gragra. Anambra election will determine if biafra have come to stay or not.

1 Like

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by whitebeard(m): 1:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
conductor2:

The one who impregnated your grandmother and your mother. cheesy
Igbo-never thinks right due to shape of their heads.

8 Likes

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by samkay3g(m): 1:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
Biafrannuke:
Biafra is a "metaphor"?

just hear them...a party that rode on ojukwu's popularity to power now calls Biafra a metaphor. They are proving kanu right why the election must be boycotted. All zoo politicians are same.
Biafra all the way.

Ojukwu's Popularity?, the man that couldn't even win elections in south east

3 Likes

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by TheAngry1: 1:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

This can't make mynd44 happy..he won't like this...

I take that back!
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by CloudResident(m): 1:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
The cracks among them will definitely emanate from within them grin
Small time dem go talk say other regions hate them undecided

Oya, it's show time baby! grin cheesy *gets a pack of pop corn while my ice cream freezes in the refrigerator

1 Like

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hanging from one corner watching to see how gullible Igbos can be. We need this statistic in Nigeria about how dumb Igbos are.

Kanu ko kunu ni, he is the latest curse of the Igbos after Ojukwu. I really hope they take the Election boycott bait. You know the Igbos have grown fat from too much enjoyment and they forgot about the too much luxuries they enjoy. Boycott the elections please.

Nowwsense!!

1 Like

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
Abi?
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by madone: 1:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
111jideofor:
grin
igbos re the one big problem Nigeria have. God is soo wise. Just imagine if the crude oil is from south east,we for no hear word for this country. Igbos are too greedy,and are never satisfied. Northerners are the major problems .send the ignos and the Fulani people away see if Nigeria wont be great again. Igbos are not Nigerian same with the Fulani people

1 Like

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by BiafraAmaka(m): 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
Apga+pdp+Apc=Zoo party

Nnamdi kanu is our leader,whatever he says we shall do

4 Likes

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by alexxy: 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
tope56:
ibo are paying with fire they want to make Kanu what Zimbabwe made Mugabe and he turn the country to his personal property. They are turning him to god gradually by the time he become a full god he will turn all of you to his slaves.

We still have some sensible souls amongst them, they all can't sleep and face the same direction.

1 Like

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by origima: 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
For this memo,I will sleep well tonight. I thought my Ndigbo are sleep allowing this hooligan to manipulate the heart and mind of my Igbo race.Thank you APGA.I no more obstacle are coming for The hopeless pawpaw,butterfly thought itself a bird

1 Like

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Aniebonam1759(m): 1:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
honourhim:
This ipob touts are so stupid. You people think that you are more Igbo than those of us who are not your members. You guys are just taking too much and it seems we will begin to counter you people.
Tell your tout leader Nnamdi Kanu that Igbos are not mumu to be bowing to his whims and caprices.
help me tell them..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chinese Loans: How FG Signed Empty Loan Repayment Documents – Reps / Remi Tinubu, Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu Visit Bus-Train Crash Victims / "Nigerians Take Too Much Rubbish From Politicians" — Sanusi Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.