Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” (35047 Views)

Nnia Nwodo Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Denies Allegation Of Being Fulani Stooge / I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK / OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by dbynonetwork: 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
madone:
ewu any mpama.may arusi visit u with a leprosy in ur brain for jumping into Biafra without think.ur brothers in the north have been given notice to leave the north .why Av they not left.united my sh**it. U re far from unity. If I was the president of this country Ibo will leave by next month.eeeediot

Oloriburuku! omo baba meta..... We are not leaving till we get our biafra. I repeat nobody can send us away from the north not even BUHARI.. I am always happy to see insane hombres get tormented whenever they hear the word biafra. Already your hero PMB is already in pains languishing and dying because of his hate of biafra.....
Once again we aren't going anywhere till we get what we are asking for...
***Leprosy fall on your filthy fingers...
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by tete7000(m): 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
Jonathan39:
Nnamdi kanu is a demon while you and your Fulani herdsmen clan are angels? I don't have time for a slave like you

You are so sick upstairs that everyone on nairaland that doesn't share you idea about biafra/kanu is an herdsman or his kinsman. Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by sirconfidence1(m): 5:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Do you think it is easy to achieve Biafra now without loosing at least 1 million lives of Igbo descent? Please they should forget this Biafra thing and push for restructuring of the system.

#AnambraElectionMustHold

Over 3million lives were lost back then during their fruitless Biafra war, for them to achieve their agitation now, they should be ready to sacrifice like 15million lives. ����
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Reals(m): 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
Was just passing... please tell them i said restructure or they give me my Niger Delta
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by nobsalis: 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
najoke:
hold on, are conductors now on Nairaland....na wah o! .. i can see conductor1,conductor2,conductor3...etc ...wonders shall never end.....Nairaland has really tried, we have gala sellers, spare parts sellers and now conductors commenting here...God bless Nigeriagrin grin grin

are Conductors not humans.....

Lets say they are even Conductors here, don't they have d right to comment #ABSURD
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Eluwilussit(m): 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
[quote author=agabusta post=57879557]

He is living in self-delusion. He is being deceived by the jobless and angry youths. As much as I respect what he stands for, and what he has done for the cause of Biafra, I do take sides with apga on this.

Did Kanu consult all the stakeholders before making this irresponsible declaration? He cant sit down in Afara Ukwu and decide what will happen in Anambra. He is not the Emperor of SE. He needs to start selling his agenda to everyone that matters in Igboland, and even those who don't as well.

2 Likes

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 6:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
Nobody would come out on that day...
Wait, these useless souls think NNAMDI would come out and start scattering ballot boxes? Lol.

Nobody would come out of their houses in that day..just watch and see....

Una never see anything...
No problem...FG will appoint a Military admistrator to rule over you and your people in your state...period!
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by nonsobaba: 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
I swear, we will soon start deporting these wawa, abakaliki and abia state miscreants using to cover of Ipod to constitute nuisance in Anambra state. Anambra indigenes don't do Ipod. The coming election will be another proof of this fact.

2 Likes

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by modik(m): 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
tete7000:
It is now the political class suddenly realised they are being usurped. Should biafra happens tomorrow Kanu will give them the kind of treatment Samuel Doe gave the political class of his time. He will line them up, drag them through the street, then order them summarily executed.
Why are they just realising the guy is a recidivist? How do you allow a man with no direction and so much hate become so popular? Ekwueme and other south-east political leader hosted him, do they think he likes them? Is Kanu a human? Does his radio biafra message make any sense? Message full of hate with nothing to inspire godly soul. Kanu is a lost soul, a dementia who if allowed to gain control of power will eliminate all political leaders of thought to pave way for him to gain absolute power. South-east political leaders better confront him now before it is too late.

From your view, you are enjoying the direction those leaders have charted for you for over 50 years?

congrats. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by modik(m): 6:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
[quote author=Eluwilussit post=57893874][/quote]

Revolution is anti-tidal
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
If you happen to get ur Biafra,who is going to be your president?
Just the same set of polithiefians that has been milking us dry
Why don't we chase after corruption first before bringing this breakup

2 Likes

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Dancos: 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
No lgbo man has the potential that Nnamdi Kalu has. Voting in the south east for any political party has never brought any development to the people. It is better to declare a state of emergency than to vote for any rep in the country called nigeria. As for Biafra it is already here. We owe no one apology. Apc and arewa asked for change and this is what they will get in all ramification. All Hail Biafra.
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Petdagr8t(m): 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
Apga my foot, can you please remind me of any reasonable achievement made by your so called party Mr secretory?. After many years of its creation Apga can only boasts of a single state in Biafra land without a senator or reps member. I hereby declare Apga as in incompetent party without a clear aim. So make una Park well and allow our hero with a clear vision to continue the good work he has started.
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by hatchy(f): 7:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu have the traits of Emperor Nero of Ancient Rome.He is drunken in power and think himself as demigod and at the end,he destroyed himself.

Those whom the gods wants to destroy they make mad first.

Continue as all these charlatans are praising and bowing down to you,you cannot be like Odumegwu Ojukwu who tried this project first even as a military man and with his fathers resources but failed.
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by najoke: 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
[s]
nobsalis:

are Conductors not humans.....

Lets say they are even Conductors here, don't they have d right to comment #ABSURD
[/s]
…… ...what is this one saying… .cant you see the part i wrote conductor1,2 and 3…… if you dont know the real reason behind a comment… ..just read and walk away… kapish? .

1 Like

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by zeemdam: 7:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
My advice to the people of Anambra is that they should go out to vote. The thing is, not everyone will sit at home. Thus, if most people do not vote, d election outcome will be determined by whichever party can muster out d most supporters.

Whether you vote or not, you will have a governor. You can only decide who the governor is. If you don't come out to decide, don't complain when APC wins o
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by pinkkystel(f): 7:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Pls apga hear the clarions call of your supreme leader.
Boycott the election and let ngige elect himself. Very simple as ABC
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Obiwiz(m): 7:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
eagleeye2:
The turn out will be definitely low. But election will go on that day and ballot will be collated and counted, and Result announced.
It's not a crime to sit at home on election day. But it will only give room for politicians to install whomever they like. And do not complain when things go wrong.
Things are already in their worst state in Nigeria
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by PHILipu1(m): 7:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

Lemme see how you would force people to leave thier houses on that day..lol

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Are you going to stop APC from importing boys and women from other states to come and vote their candidate in Anarmbra.
At the end of the day APC will carry the day.

Buratai boys will be on stand by on that day to do phyton dance.

1 Like

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by NothingDoMe: 7:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oladimejyy:
To hell with of you
Lool
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Mujtahida: 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
Billyonaire:
Why would APGA, a Party founded by Ojukwu, called Biafra a metaphor for restructuring ? Do they know the meaning of the word 'metaphor' ?

I think it is an insult to Ojukwu and the founding fathers of APGA to realize that the Party they founded has lost its voice in the Restructuring Crusade but they have access to Monthly Slave Rents called Federal Allocation.

However they try, the Youth make up about 70% of the population (I stand corrected), no thanks to poverty and premature deaths. So, if the May 30 Stay At Home Order was 100% effective. They better mend fence with IPOB and Kanu. It looks like Anambra will have a Sole Administrator soon, and by 2019, the sh.iit will hit the fan.

We better Restructure, even IBB has joined the popular crusade of requesting for Restructuring. I think our President is DEAD.
metaphor goes beyond metaphor as a symbol of speech
Metaphor means a symbol, symbolic in this context instance
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Caseless: 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
There would be no election in Anambra....Period!
we shall see. Let's see any of you village kids 'rear' your ugly heads on that day.
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
Mujtahida:

So your so called education does not make you understand that metaphor goes beyond metaphor as a symbol of speech?
Metaphor means a symbol. Billy billy

Double Chief, a friend of mine, called a House Help after a lecture at a Sunday Satsang Class and asked, the house help; "Please Spell your Madam's name"; The house-help went ahead to spell...M..A..D...A...M.

Double Chief shouted; "Common, I have two Masters Degrees, I can spell Madam, I asked you to spell your madam's name, it is a local Tiv word and I am not sure I can spell words in that language cos I need send her a check through you".

Who do you think was ignorant ?

I know what metaphor means in English, it means symbol. So it is an insult to think that we fought Biafra war so we can use same as a metaphor, a symbol for bargaining restructuring. That is an insult to the sensibility of a right thinking person. APGA has acted ignorantly on this.

2 Likes

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by engrchykae(m): 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

Lemme see how you would force people to leave thier houses on that day..lol
these deluded folks are toying with umuchineke.i trust my people to televise the boycotted elections as they televised the sit at home.this will get the required attention.

1 Like

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Yyeske(m): 8:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
First of all, what happens to our people in the north before the election in November
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by engrchykae(m): 8:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
tope56:
ibo are paying with fire they want to make Kanu what Zimbabwe made Mugabe and he turn the country to his personal property. They are turning him to god gradually by the time he become a full god he will turn all of you to his slaves.
we will rather worship him and why do you care about who we worship.
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Baroba(m): 8:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
Elections is usually a farce anyway in Nigeria, ewu na okuko knows willy Obiano will be returned whether he wins or not.. Vote or no vote..

1 Like

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Matthew4sure(m): 8:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
don't deceive
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by dojnr4real: 8:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
conductor2:
APGA go to hell. As an Anambra first son, me and my family we're not voting anything.
does your vote really count?
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by zoedew: 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
This is self-serving, kick and start and reactive measure. Bar all the big grammatical shine in the APGA Press Release, truth is, Nnamdi Kanu now has a large following among IGBO youths who constitute a large percentage of the ethnic group. Meanwhile APGA and IGBO in the National Assembly sat on the fence in stealth mode in the hope that, head or tail, they can reap where they were not visible planting. They must work harder to stop Nnamdi Kanu now before he resumes from where Odumegwu Ojukwu stopped on the journey to loneland now known to hold no profit worth calling one.
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
zoedew:
This is self-serving, kick and start and reactive measure. Bar all the big grammatical shine in the APGA Press Release, truth is, Nnamdi Kanu now has a large following among IGBO youths who constitute a large percentage of the ethnic group. Meanwhile APGA and IGBO in the National Assembly sat on the fence in stealth mode in the hope that, head or tail, they can reap where they were not visible planting. They must work harder to stop Nnamdi Kanu now before he resumes from where Odumegwu Ojukwu stopped on the journey to loneland now known to hold no profit worth calling one.

Nnamdi Kanu has a large following among the jobless Ibo youth, failed traders and businessmen. The people who will die and nobody will care.

Not different from Boko-haram. Only the weak will suffer.

1 Like

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by zoedew: 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ayomidegbenga1:

No problem...FG will appoint a Military admistrator to rule over you and your people in your state...period!
Tufiakwa! Military rule is history!! The National Assembly will take over its House of Assembly and a Sole Administrator appointed to govern the State. Meanwhile they'll resume the journey Odumegwu Ojukwu started to loneland. Only to think they were so close to getting the 3Rs right!! #azikiweebelejonathanihejirikasoludookonjoiwealaojomaduekeekweremadu

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wike Paid ₦360 Million Bribe To Rig Elections In 2016, ₦114 Million Recovered / 2 Nigerian Internet Fraudsters Arrested By FBI To Be Jailed For 22 Years / Abba Kyari: More Sordid Deals Of His Loyalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.