Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,163 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

"Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC (33827 Views)

Grace Mugabe Cries To Obasanjo At Burial Of Robert Mugabe "Your Friend Is Gone" / This Is Why Nigeria Police Is Called OLOPA / "We Are Safe And Sound" - VP Osinbajo Says After Helicopter Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by CastedDude: 2:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
A Nigerian lady, Susan Henshaw who lives in Las Vegas, Nevada in the United States - has hailed the Nigerian police after offering her a ride when she stopped them. The lady from Calabar, Cross River state appeared very excited after receiving the lift from the security operatives. Below is what she shared on Facebook..

I hitched a ride from the Nigerian police. I flagged them and told them I wanted to report myself. And they were a great spot. They offered me a ride to the top of the road. "The Nigerian police is your friend." Put some respect on their name. . Thanks NPF for community service.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/police-friend-us-based-nigerian-lady-says-hitching-ride-photo.html

6 Likes

Re: "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by CastedDude: 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

Re: "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by dlondonbadboy: 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
This one never know where dey pain her....

168 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by dlondonbadboy: 2:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
Same police that would release criminals and replace them with innocent people? Same police that would kill innocent people and put guns in their hands? Thunder fire all of una

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by softwerk(f): 2:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
Madam you never met the REAL Nigeria Police grin

If they can do this to themselves..........?!

146 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by koladebrainiac(m): 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
i pity u

l swear she cant get this love from US police they will shoot her b4 waving

9 Likes

Re: "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by Oladimejyy(m): 2:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
Same police that would release criminals and replace them with innocent people? Same police that would kill innocent people and put guns in their hands? Thunder fire all of una
Is that what the topic is talking about..
coconut fall on you

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by dlondonbadboy: 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oladimejyy:
coconut fall on you

Are we not talking about Nigeria police? So they are now saints becuse they gave some woman a lift? Make una get sense na

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by dessz(m): 2:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oladimejyy:
coconut fall on you
which one be coconut fall on u now..

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by Bossontop(m): 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
Make she come naija na...na so dem go press her destiny
grin grin grin

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
An unknown woman staying in Nevada is used as a PR stunt by NPF to keep me busy while BH holds female police officers hostage.

Madam, can you kindly

19 Likes

Re: "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by leofab(f): 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
The woman was lifted cos she is a diaspora candidate
Re: "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by exlinkleads(f): 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
For were

Even armed robber na woman friend

so forget - and u come fine and look American-ish

Police go even offer to carry u to London from Nigeria ....hahaha

Abeg checkout say and I quote: "If I Have Her As A Wife, I Wont Work Again, I Will Stay Home Always"

see photo @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/06/if-i-have-her-as-wife-i-wont-work-again.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by falcon01: 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
ok
Re: "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by ALAYORMII: 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
Indeed

I'd rather make Evans my friend than the Nigerian police

8 Likes

Re: "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by adetayo234: 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
Woman, police is not anybody's friend

3 Likes

Re: "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by oshe11: 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nigeria is getting BLEAK as the day goes by, and we the Youths are at the Forefront of it all.....

Its very difficult if not "IMPOSSIBLE" to read comments here on Nairaland about a sensible topic without it being turned into Arewa, Afonja n Igbo's fight.....

Truth Is we are destroying ourselves instead of coming together to purge Nigeria off our corrupt leaders.....

Its so painful that even if a "NUDE Picture" of a girl with "FALLEN OLYMPUS" is posted without mentioning her name nor state, the comments here would be majorly about the"STATE OF ORIGIN" of the BOOBEE and throwing shades at each region instead of addressing the "FALLEN OLYMPUS"

I was once a party to it though I am neither an Afonja, a Igbo nor Arewa bt #IDONREPENT

22 Likes

Re: "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by slawomir: 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
Look at people criticizing our police

You think for you to be identified as a uniform person is easy.
Nigeria way of reasoning is dog shiit.
We can never see anything good in any sector of this nation
Our sense of reasoning and judgement is fuucked already that is why Nigeria will never grow. Even if it manage to grow it will definitely grow at the speed of an injured snail
We are quick to lambast the Nigeria police and praise the police of other nation that is not even up to our standard
Pathetic Nigerians

8 Likes

Re: "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by ephi123(f): 3:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
Is that Michael kors original?! tongue

Hitch a ride with Nigerian police? God forbid bad thing. cheesy
Re: "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by liftedhigh: 3:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
OK
Re: "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by YelloweWest: 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
No worry madam.

Na your accent help u.

To we ordinary Nigerians police is definitely not your friend.
Even my 3year old during morning devotion when asked to pray, prays against our car being stopped by police. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by Dopeyomi(m): 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
Police is not my friend!
Re: "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by adetayo234: 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oladimejyy:
coconut fall on you

Yes, that is what the topic is talking about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by whizzyleejr(m): 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
Your own friend not mine, probably because they didn't search your bag and later sexually harrasing you and maybe they are not high on beer and cigarettegringringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by ReubenE(m): 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
This one never know wetin dey work am.....

1 Like

Re: "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by MilesLamar(m): 3:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
k
Re: "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by tlops(m): 3:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
lucky them no rob you
Re: "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
Of course the police is "your friend". grin
Re: "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by hisroyalrealnes(m): 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
Tell me more!
Re: "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by Runaway: 3:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hope u will not come next time to tell us another story. Naija police is ur friend today and enemy tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie / Senate Committee Proposes 20 New States / Buhari To Make 6000 Appointments – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.