Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

"Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC (33832 Views)

Grace Mugabe Cries To Obasanjo At Burial Of Robert Mugabe "Your Friend Is Gone" / This Is Why Nigeria Police Is Called OLOPA / "We Are Safe And Sound" - VP Osinbajo Says After Helicopter Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
koladebrainiac:
i pity u

l swear she cant get this love from US police they will shoot her b4 waving

She'll get better.

She'll get air conditioned ride.
Re: "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by Shroud: 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
CastedDude:
A Nigerian lady, Susan Henshaw who lives in Las Vegas, Nevada in the United States - has hailed the Nigerian police after offering her a ride when she stopped them. The lady from Calabar, Cross River state appeared very excited after receiving the lift from the security operatives. Below is what she shared on Facebook..

I hitched a ride from the Nigerian police. I flagged them and told them I wanted to report myself. And they were a great spot. They offered me a ride to the top of the road. "The Nigerian police is your friend." Put some respect on their name. . Thanks NPF for community service.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/police-friend-us-based-nigerian-lady-says-hitching-ride-photo.html

man-looking bîtxh left Las Vegas to tell us how angelic our own demons in black are.
Re: "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by 9ja4show: 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
slawomir:
Look at people criticizing our police

You think for you to be identified as a uniform person is easy.
Nigeria way of reasoning is dog shiit.
We can never see anything good in any sector of this nation
Our sense of reasoning and judgement is fuucked already that is why Nigeria will never grow. Even if it manage to grow it will definitely grow at the speed of an injured snail
We are quick to lambast the Nigeria police and praise the police of other nation that is not even up to our standard
Pathetic Nigerians

Which standard please? Can you name any country that Nigeria Police is better than
Re: "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by hardbody: 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
slawomir:
Look at people criticizing our police

You think for you to be identified as a uniform person is easy.
Nigeria way of reasoning is dog shiit.
We can never see anything good in any sector of this nation
Our sense of reasoning and judgement is fuucked already that is why Nigeria will never grow. Even if it manage to grow it will definitely grow at the speed of an injured snail
We are quick to lambast the Nigeria police and praise the police of other nation that is not even up to our standard
Pathetic Nigerians

Which standard be una own?
Re: "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by Shaballantin(m): 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
Same police that would release criminals and replace them with innocent people? Same police that would kill innocent people and put guns in their hands? Thunder fire all of una
i think the thunder has fired ya brain already!
Re: "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by Shaballantin(m): 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
9ja4show:

Which standard please? Can you name any country that Nigeria Police is better than
the npf has trained police of Mali, seria Leon, Niger republic and many more in Africa, and they are actually the best in peace keeping mission in Africa, but children of hate will not understand
Re: "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by delishpot: 5:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
Until someone bigger than you hires them ba?
Re: "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by delishpot: 5:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
Shaballantin:
the npf has trained police of Mali, seria Leon, Niger republic and many more in Africa, and they are actually the best in peace keeping mission in Africa, but children of hate will not understand

Police dey go peace keeping mission? Abeg no vex na enlightenment I need now not insults biko.
Re: "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by sunsplash99(m): 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
Police is her friend not mine.
Re: "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by stuffs4me(m): 5:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
Dopeyomi:
Police is not my friend!

You must be one of those wanted hardened criminals or maybe the NPF gunned down your armed robber father.
Re: "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by 9ja4show: 5:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
Shaballantin:

And we hardly hear of police brutality In those countries you mentioned, I wonder what they went to teach them, how to extort innocent people ? Or how to misfire a gun at Nigerians? Killing people in custody? Exchanging people for criminals? Or is it how the average police man don't know Nigeria rights? How SARS parade themselves as criminals? Some criminals are well dressed that those ugly looking SARS people, if you talking about SSS I will understand not Nigeria police that don't respect the rights of Nigerians
Re: "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by koladebrainiac(m): 5:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
EgunMogaji:

She'll get better.

She'll get air conditioned ride.

Where will a white police give such treatment? They rather ask her to pull over n shoot her
Re: "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by Dopeyomi(m): 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
stuffs4me:

You must be one of those wanted hardened criminals or maybe the NPF gunned down your armed robber father.

I am a Legit worker!

is like ur brain is paining you!

fvčking heediOt!

Son of a wretched bus conductor!
Re: "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by Alitair(m): 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
oshe11:
Nigeria is getting BLEAK as the day goes by, and we the Youths are at the Forefront of it all.....

Its very difficult if not "IMPOSSIBLE" to read comments here on Nairaland about a sensible topic without it being turned into Arewa, Afonja n Igbo's fight.....

Truth Is we are destroying ourselves instead of coming together to purge Nigeria off our corrupt leaders.....

Its so painful that even if a "NUDE Picture" of a girl with "FALLEN OLYMPUS" is posted without mentioning her name nor state, the comments here would be majorly about the"STATE OF ORIGIN" of the BOOBEE and throwing shades at each region instead of addressing the "FALLEN OLYMPUS"

I was once a party to it though I am neither an Afonja, a Igbo nor Arewa bt #IDONREPENT

Which 1 are u na?
Re: "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by oshe11: 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
Alitair:

Which 1 are u na?
Ayamu nt understanding
Re: "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by oshe11: 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
Alitair:

Which 1 are u na?
Ayamu nt understanding
Re: "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by anochuko01(m): 6:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
I was in Ikeja police college yesterday.... a young mopol boarded the napep I was in and he entered with a very firm ''good evening Sir'' with a smile. after we alighted, he was about to pay for his t-fare but the rider rejected it.
I felt so excited.

1 Like

Re: "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
koladebrainiac:

Where will a white police give such treatment? They rather ask her to pull over n shoot her

Not true..

Do you live here?

While they're not taxi but they do offer assistance.
Re: "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by hokafor(m): 7:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
Next time, if you flying back home from the US tell them to come and pick u from the airport. if u make it to your house then we will know that police is indeed your friend.
Re: "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by RighteousI: 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
Re: "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by stuffs4me(m): 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
Dopeyomi:

I am a Legit worker!

is like ur brain is paining you!

fvčking heediOt!

Son of a wretched bus conductor!

Eiyah.. Poor boy is about to cry because the Police gunned down his armed robber father.

Next time stay away from crime so that the Police will not have to arrest and jail your Stoopeed aszz.
Re: "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by Dopeyomi(m): 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
stuffs4me:

Eiyah.. Poor boy is about to cry because the Police gunned down his armed robber father.

Next time stay away from crime so that the Police will not have to arrest and jail your Stoopeed aszz.

lol so funny how a son of a wretched bus conductor comes to insult someone else father online.. so funny.. mentally deranged fellow suffering from brain tumor.. diagnosed patient suffering from epilepsy..

Its like u want to die the same way ur father died..
Re: "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by InvertedHammer: 11:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
Pure luck.

Next time she may not be as lucky with randy men of NPF.

/
Re: "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by stuffs4me(m): 5:46am On Jun 28, 2017
Dopeyomi:

lol so funny how a son of a wretched bus conductor comes to insult someone else father online.. so funny.. mentally deranged fellow suffering from brain tumor.. diagnosed patient suffering from epilepsy..

Its like u want to die the same way ur father died..

See this mumu cow o! Mr. Criminal, keep following the evil footsteps of your armed robber father until the Police gun you down like they gunned down your armed robber father. You armed robber father was gunned down by the gallant Nigerian Police officers and he died a miserable death in the gutter like the pig that he is.

Ode
Oloriburuku omo ale jatijati
Re: "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by Dopeyomi(m): 7:35am On Jun 28, 2017
stuffs4me:

See this mumu cow o! Mr. Criminal, keep following the evil footsteps of your armed robber father until the Police gun you down like they gunned down your armed robber father. You armed robber father was gunned down by the gallant Nigerian Police officers and he died a miserable death in the gutter like the pig that he is.

Ode
Oloriburuku omo ale jatijati

lol i no know say e pain u like this.. Sorry bro ur wretched bus conductor dad that died miserable wouldn't be Happy in the grave now coz ure threading his part already i hope u don't die the way he died too.. hypocrite go get a life and stop spoiling ur useless father's image here.. malicious slowpoke in a state of paucity soon u will start begging in the street of lagos.. adagba maniye oloriburuku eda..
Re: "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by Shaballantin(m): 2:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
delishpot:

Police dey go peace keeping mission? Abeg no vex na enlightenment I need now not insults biko.
yes they do, and seldom make 9ja proud out there,, cuz over there, the UN take care of their welfare very well and as such they perform optimally, but back'ayard d neglect is overwhelming,,,
Re: "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC by delishpot: 4:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
Shaballantin:
yes they do, and seldom make 9ja proud out there,, cuz over there, the UN take care of their welfare very well and as such they perform optimally, but back'ayard d neglect is overwhelming,,,

Wow! I am learning new things everyday. Thanks for the info. I thought it would as only the Military that goes on peace keeping missions. Never knew the NPF also does go too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election / 10 Things That Annoyed Buhari In 2016 / The Dumbness Of The “convoy ” Story: Buhari Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.