Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,426 members, 7,850,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:30 PM

Checkout The 5 Places You Can Find True Love ( No. 2 Is The Best For Now) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout The 5 Places You Can Find True Love ( No. 2 Is The Best For Now) (680 Views)

5 Places To Find Rich Husbands In Lagos / LADIES WEAK POINT – 5 Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body / Here Are 5 Places You Can Touch To Make Your Man Scream With Pleasure. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The 5 Places You Can Find True Love ( No. 2 Is The Best For Now) by Prinq: 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
Are you looking for true love? Chances are you have been searching in the wrong place all these while.

“Finding true love is one of the main goals in many people’s lives, but sadly not everyone succeeds, the reasons are as many as there are people on the planet and LOVE, being such an abstract thing, means that many give up and settle for the available partner rather than their perfect match, there are many places out there where your significant other might be waiting for you it’s just a matter of keeping your eyes open to the opportunities and being ready to take risks”.

Below are the top 5 surest ways to find true love now as shared by relationship expert Uwanma Odefa .

1. Social gatherings: “Places like church, mosques, schools, campuses etc, being around other people provides yo with a wide variety of opportunity and chances are pretty high that you’d meet the love of your life at one of these gatherings”.

2. In the DM: “Since many people spend a great deal of time on social media daily, it’s logical that romantic moves would be made on these platforms”.

3. Dating sites: “Don’t be quick to turn up your noses on this one because it doesn’t mean one is desperate and you will find the experiences quite nice”.

4. At work: “While there are always reservations about this, it is actually not a terrible thing and when you actually consider the fact that many people with jobs spend close to 10 hours daily at it, talking, relating, conversing and being in close quarters with their colleagues, you’ll understand why there is a strong possibility that people will fall in love with each other at their workplace”.

READ MORE=> http://webvibez..co.ke/2017/06/checkout-5-places-you-can-find-true.html?m=1

Re: Checkout The 5 Places You Can Find True Love ( No. 2 Is The Best For Now) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
grin

Ummm...i wonder where can i find my soulmate grin

I hope he's here on NL wink

Re: Checkout The 5 Places You Can Find True Love ( No. 2 Is The Best For Now) by Prinq: 2:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin
Ummm...i wonder where can i find my soulmate grin
I hope he's here on NL wink

am here baby
Re: Checkout The 5 Places You Can Find True Love ( No. 2 Is The Best For Now) by EmilyNte1988(f): 3:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
Soul mates are everywhere all we need is God's directions. I hope to find mine soon
Re: Checkout The 5 Places You Can Find True Love ( No. 2 Is The Best For Now) by rawpadgin(m): 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
at work

well, i don't poo in the same place i eat

(1) (Reply)

When I Was A Hoe / Diary Of A Christian Brother: My Deceitful Wife 3 / Could This Ever Happen Between A Boy And A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.