Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,465 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi (37241 Views)

Alaafin of Oyo and his wives on holiday in London. PHOTOS / Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Celebrate Eid Il Fitri / Alaafin Of Oyo Shows Off His Sets Of Twins As They Clock 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by nell4: 7:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
FuckBuhari:
O.M.G. Y na? nairaland go turn child's play now.
lol

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by oloriooko(m): 7:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
E dey for body this one na abinibi no be ability
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
If you now what moveit is.....this dude looks like he has been applying that nonsence since birth.

....anyway, it keeps dead people looking.....not dead.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by ajebuter(f): 7:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
Kaaaabiyesi oh. . kade o pe Lori oh

ki bata o pe lese oh..
lrukere a dokin oh..
Eshin oba a jeko pe oh..
lku baba yeye funra..
lba oh. .
Proudly Yoruba .
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by theway83: 7:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
iku baba yeye orisa gangan
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by crisycent: 7:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
Adeyinka12:
bleach for where ?

Na you dey ask this one? It ain't hard to tell
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by ephi123(f): 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Put on your dancing shoes and dance like the Alaafin

NwaAmaikpe is back!!!!!!!!

God bless Nairaland...

ItalianWine, where are you?! Your bringbackNwaAmaikpe rally seems to have produced results cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by QuietHammer(m): 7:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
Quinn22:
Mehn! This afonja old papa ugly no be small lipsrsealed

I'm sure all the wives have their secret bfs. Na their way of life cheesy grin
I never knew you were a tribalist
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by eyinjuege: 7:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God bless Nairaland...

You're back from rehab or is it prison? I thought you were in till 2030.

I can see from your comment that you've been truly rehabilitated grin.

The fear of ban from NL mods is the beginning of wisdom grin grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by wokemzine: 7:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God bless Nairaland...
oh! Lord, NwaAmaikpe
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by eyinjuege: 7:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
jagugu88li:
If you now what moveit is.....this dude looks like he has been applying that nonsence since birth.

....anyway, it keeps dead people looking.....not dead.

Please cut him some slack...

He's 79 years old and still relatively agile.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
eyinjuege:

Please cut him some slack...

He's 79 years old and still relatively agile.
Fear the walking dead
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by ladiguy(m): 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
freemanbubble:
A big shout out to all the obas in Nigeria especially to the most feared and respected of them all His Royal Majesty Omo n'Oba n'Edo Uku Akpolokpolo Erediauwa II Ewuare 11 ne ogidigan
This oba his the only oba that will never pay you a visit and all other Obas will be the one to pay him a visit .
This oba no dey tolerate nonsense. He immediately put an end to agbero and those chairmen and their community development association business that they use to extord money from people
Imagine obas for Nigeria dey enjoy o
Ten million na im government dey give every oba In Nigeria each month
To become oba just dey hungry me
Oba gha to okpere! Ise!

Shut up . The previous Oba before this okpolopolo visited Oba adesoji aderemi in Ife. respect to your king but know history before you drop comment.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by remikunle: 8:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
weedtheweeds:
All these African practices should have no place in our society today. What is the role of this man in our society? An old man who is regularly disturbed by a league of young wives. Some old African men are so shameless. Those young women have been pushed to marry some coffin-dodger who will die and leave them as widows. How much does he have to leave for these women and their children to inherit?
Nigerian traditional ruling is an avenue to legally amass young women to the delight of old stagers like this. Why didn't the British end this completely before granting us independence? All these rulers are paid by the government for doing nothing. Youths are jobless and they do nothing about it. A regular activist has more impact in the society than this patriarch. Look at the background of his kingdom. Apart from people in the front row, everyone else looks pitiable.
You Better Keep Quiet, Permanent Servant Of British

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by Quinn22(f): 8:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
I'm not, im just being real cool
QuietHammer:

I never knew you were a tribalist
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by 9jatatafo(m): 8:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
crisycent:
The bleaching king
show some respect please
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by farem: 8:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
hilroy:
Iku baba yeye o

You all know the region the poster above me comes from. The people that have no history, heritage or origin. Today they claim Jews, tomorrow they claim Uganda undecided

Jewganda is it!

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by MrMystrO(m): 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=57896569] shocked

Hmmm Welcome back to the biggest fool on Nairaland!

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by YelloweWest: 8:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
auntysimbiat:
KABIYESI IS A GOOD DANCER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2AFOqSlNR8
Na dance be this??

Lol
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by Freeman59: 8:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
hilroy:
Iku baba yeye o

You all know the region the poster above me comes from. The people that have no history, heritage or origin. Today they claim Jews, tomorrow they claim Uganda undecided

I come from the same region too. But your king still remains the bleaching king.

Why does everything have to be about tribe sef??

Mad ppl everywhere
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by hilroy: 8:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
Freeman59:

I come from the same region too. But your king still remains the bleaching king.

Why does everything have to be about tribe sef??

Mad ppl everywhere

Cry me a river. The fact still remains that you guys have no history, heritage or origin. If na lie I talk, prove me wrong by telling me what your history, heritage and origin are
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by Freeman59: 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
hilroy:

Cry me a river. The fact still remains that you guys have no history, heritage or origin. If na lie I talk, prove me wrong by telling me what your history, heritage and origin are

Tell me yours first
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by gozie112(m): 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God bless Nairaland...
thunder fire dat mud dat released u from ur cage
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by crisycent: 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
9jatatafo:

show some respect please

Respect is earned.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by weedtheweeds: 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
mumu. ashewo
remikunle:
You Better Keep Quiet, Permanent Servant Of British
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by hilroy: 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by KingOvoramwen1(m): 8:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
ladiguy:

[s]Shut up . The previous Oba before this okpolopolo visited Oba adesoji aderemi in Ife. respect to your king but know history before you drop comment.[/s]

SHUT UP STINKY MOUTH WHICH USELESS ADEREMI??..... ADERIMI MEY COMOT FOR CHAIR FOR THE GREAT OF BENIN SIT DOWN.... I LAFF IN SWAHILI
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by emmasege: 9:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
Honestly, I don't see any beautiful woman among the seven. And how does Iku Baba Yeye meet the sexual needs of these women?

7 women, 1 woman per night means each one gets to meet the king for a maximum of 4 times per month. What a useless life?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by bamiworld(m): 9:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
crisycent:
The bleaching king
hmm, i just pity u cus u dont know who dis man (second in command of the gods) is... Check ur bible mark 12:17 then u will know there r some people dah owns d world. It beta u dont even comment than to do.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by juman(m): 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
crisycent:
The bleaching king

grin grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by ItalianWine(f): 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
ephi123:

ItalianWine, where are you?! Your bringbackNwaAmaikpe rally seems to have produced results cheesy

Are you mean it? Choi. ..

Where is my dancing shoes cheesy

Dance with me o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by princessayesha(f): 9:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
hilroy:
Iku baba yeye o

Shift lemme faint grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olubadan, Oba Saliu Enjoying Valentine With Two Of His Wives / Alaafin Of Oyo And Mojisola Welcome A Baby Boy / Russian Girls Learn Yoruba And Igbo Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.