Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,948 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi (37248 Views)

Alaafin of Oyo and his wives on holiday in London. PHOTOS / Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Celebrate Eid Il Fitri / Alaafin Of Oyo Shows Off His Sets Of Twins As They Clock 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by akigbemaru: 9:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
weedtheweeds:
All these African practices should have no place in our society today. What is the role of this man in our society? An old man who is regularly disturbed by a league of young wives. Some old African men are so shameless. Those young women have been pushed to marry some coffin-dodger who will die and leave them as widows. How much does he have to leave for these women and their children to inherit?
Nigerian traditional ruling is an avenue to legally amass young women to the delight of old stagers like this. Why didn't the British end this completely before granting us independence? All these rulers are paid by the government for doing nothing. Youths are jobless and they do nothing about it. A regular activist has more impact in the society than this patriarch. Look at the background of his kingdom. Apart from people in the front row, everyone else looks pitiable.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
Seven wife for one old man chai
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by ladiguy(m): 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

SHUT UP STINKY MOUTH WHICH USELESS ADEREMI??..... ADERIMI MEY COMOT FOR CHAIR FOR THE GREAT OF BENIN SIT DOWN.... I LAFF IN SWAHILI

odeee. you must be teenager.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by ivolt: 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
Quinn22:
Mehn! This afonja old papa ugly no be small lipsrsealed

I'm sure all the wives have their secret bfs. Na their way of life cheesy grin

I don't know what makes you really stupid but it really works.
You pretentious bigot!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by Trexnemesis(m): 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
dapsoneh:
How does this. Old man manage these six young wives? Hope it's not what am thinking sha

Helpers dey nah.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by ivolt: 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
freemanbubble:
A big shout out to all the obas in Nigeria especially to the most feared and respected of them all His Royal Majesty Omo n'Oba n'Edo Uku Akpolokpolo Erediauwa II Ewuare 11 ne ogidigan
This oba his the only oba that will never pay you a visit and all other Obas will be the one to pay him a visit .
This oba no dey tolerate nonsense. He immediately put an end to agbero and those chairmen and their community development association business that they use to extord money from people
Imagine obas for Nigeria dey enjoy o
Ten million na im government dey give every oba In Nigeria each month
To become oba just dey hungry me
Oba gha to okpere! Ise!

Inferiority complex and ignorance is really taking a toll on you.

Let me help your ignorance:

Oba of benin visits Esan land
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/oba-benin-visits-esanland/

Oba of Benin visits Ooni of Ife
https://www.nairaland.com/3083075/oba-benin-erediauwa-visit-ooni
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by chinex276(m): 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Put on your dancing shoes and dance like the Alaafin
NwaAmaikpe is back!!!!!!!!
God bless Nairaland...

they missed u... but i wish u were dead. the sanity in nairaland was obvious due to ur absence
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by chinex276(m): 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Put on your dancing shoes and dance like the Alaafin
NwaAmaikpe is back!!!!!!!!
God bless Nairaland...

they missed u... but i wish u were dead. the sanity in nairaland was obvious due to ur absence
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by gaskiyamagana: 10:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
This is nonsense. A man or so called King going to worship Allah Who he openly and merryly disrespect by marrying more than four wives.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by Duru009(m): 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
Caustics:
All those women are his wives? shocked Such a perverted fellow. How is he managing to satisfy them all?

All des women have fuvk boys around!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by KingOvoramwen1(m): 10:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
ladiguy:

odeee. you must be teenager.

Get lost Toddler
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by KingOvoramwen1(m): 10:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
ivolt:

Inferiority complex and ignorance is really taking a toll on you.

Let me help your ignorance:

Oba of benin visits Esan land
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/oba-benin-visits-esanland/

Oba of Benin visits Ooni of Ife
https://www.nairaland.com/3083075/oba-benin-erediauwa-visit-ooni

Esan land is under his domain ...... And as for that other visit you can see from the oonis face that he is very excited his master visited!!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by mechanics(m): 12:01am On Jun 28, 2017
The Oba is high in the spirit.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by nogetenemy: 4:46am On Jun 28, 2017
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by itsene: 6:07am On Jun 28, 2017
Why always pull Oba of Benin into irrelevant matters. The Oba communicates regularly with other traditional rulers.
No need for competition.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by crisycent: 6:24am On Jun 28, 2017
bamiworld:
hmm, i just pity u cus u dont know who dis man (second in command of the gods) is... Check ur bible mark 12:17 then u will know there r some people dah owns d world. It beta u dont even comment than to do.

In Bob Marley's voice.....don't let them fool you.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by lydiaoluwaseyi(f): 6:43am On Jun 28, 2017
he is really digging it well
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by QuietHammer(m): 7:45am On Jun 28, 2017
Quinn22:
I'm not, im just being real cool
Okay o, let me take my leave before you call me an Afonja
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by nellyelitz(m): 8:04am On Jun 28, 2017
While his commodities watch...!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by ephi123(f): 8:38am On Jun 28, 2017
ItalianWine:

Are you mean it? Choi. ..

Where is my dancing shoes cheesy

Dance with me o

grin grin

I am waiting for his next comment, hahaha!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by ephi123(f): 8:41am On Jun 28, 2017
eyinjuege:

You're back from rehab or is it prison? I thought you were in till 2030.

I can see from your comment that you've been truly rehabilitated grin.

The fear of ban from NL mods is the beginning of wisdom grin grin

Don't be too sure, I am sure he is cooking up his next comment!

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by Quinn22(f): 11:49am On Jun 28, 2017
Are you Yoruba? cheesy
QuietHammer:

Okay o, let me take my leave before you call me an Afonja
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by QuietHammer(m): 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
Quinn22:
Are you Yoruba? cheesy
ya. A full-blooded Afonja. I hope I can still go ahead with my plans and ask you out.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by Quinn22(f): 12:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
I'm half blooded afonja smiley

Please don't ask me out, I don't deserve you, there are lot of women that are better than me out there that deserves you wink
QuietHammer:

ya. A full-blooded Afonja. I hope I can still go ahead with my plans and ask you out.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by QuietHammer(m): 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
Quinn22:
I'm half blooded afonja smiley

Please don't ask me out, I don't deserve you, there are lot of women that are better than me out there that deserves you wink
yee! Blood of Esau.. You just finished me
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by Quinn22(f): 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nna I didn't mean it sad
QuietHammer:

yee! Blood of Esau.. You just finished me
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by QuietHammer(m): 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
Quinn22:
Nna I didn't mean it sad
so I can now ask you out... Great cool
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by ItalianWine(f): 9:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
ephi123:

grin grin

I am waiting for his next comment, hahaha!

Let me find my mat and sleep on nairaland cheesy cheesy
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by odaniel1(m): 1:46am On Jun 29, 2017
Being an Oba looks really cool on his side! I mean come to think of it, plenty of refreshments all around! (Damn his younger wives are hot to trot!!!)
He'll die happy y'all see. cheesy
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi by ladiguy(m): 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

Get lost Toddler

hahah

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olubadan, Oba Saliu Enjoying Valentine With Two Of His Wives / Alaafin Of Oyo And Mojisola Welcome A Baby Boy / Russian Girls Learn Yoruba And Igbo Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.