Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,537 members, 7,854,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:38 PM

Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating (350 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating by jaymicjardon(m): 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
pls oo...i.need u guys help.there is this gal i hav been into for like three weeks now and we been chating all day and night and i hav told her i really want something meaningful with her but she told me dat i.shud wait.shud i really wait or move on with my life bcus her attitude towards me really thinks otherwise.
Re: Dating by dingbang(m): 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
Then be patient.. U shouldn't rush love.. It seems u just want to have sex with this girl by all means
Re: Dating by jaymicjardon(m): 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
no man....just that i cnt really wa it for her to tell me yes
Re: Dating by jaymicjardon(m): 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
no man....just that i cnt really wa it for her to tell me yes
Re: Dating by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
jaymicjardon:
pls oo...i.need u guys help.there is this gal i hav been into for like three weeks now and we been chating all day and night and i hav told her i really want something meaningful with her but she told me dat i.shud wait.shud i really wait or move on with my life bcus her attitude towards me really thinks otherwise.

You sound as if waiting is costly?!
What you should have asked is:"WHY? What is waiting gonna change? Why do you think that later is better than now? Why do tomorrow what you can do today?! Is there something you ain't telling me, something I should know about?" ... Then take a sip of your lemonade and patiently wait for her reply
Re: Dating by jaymicjardon(m): 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
tanks man....will take u advice

(1) (Reply)

Self Improvement Using The Power Of Mind / 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria, Come From Girls Who Bleach – Philanthropist / Win #20,000 In The "I Am The CEO" Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.