Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

The Story Of How I Met The Love Of My Life And The Journey So Far... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Story Of How I Met The Love Of My Life And The Journey So Far... (829 Views)

I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. / So Girl Fit Toast Man:how I Met The Girl That Change My Life From Poor To Rich / Have You Met The Opposite Sex And Made Love That Same Day Before, Pls Share It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of How I Met The Love Of My Life And The Journey So Far... by hanslem(m): 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
My lengthy yet short love story........

Many many years ago, i met this beautiful young lady, her eyes were the stars of the sky, my courage failed me, my eyes could not behold her radiance, i couldn't help myself more than focus my eyes on mother earth, she stopped my heart beat at will, i needed not be told she was heaven sent, i became possessed by her spirit, little did i know the meaning of love yet innate in us, the feeling was immeasurable, the chemistry laboratory couldn't explain this, many many years passed, she gave me reasons to smile unnecessarily, yet i could not behold it.
Her family would not let us be cos she was young yet i was also young, the forces from the universe could not stop us, she stood by me through medical school, when i derailed she held me, little did i know that she was an angel who groomed my heart to know the power of love, like tender rose in the garden she watered it with love, then she left, yes she left, time passed, the tender rose suffered drought, people tried to make it blossom but it remained, a heart once loved became battered, the NYSC came calling, i had to answer the call to service behold it was in the heart of the north (Yobe), Boko Haram being a nightmare of every nigerian, my father screamed, the earth could not contain his anger but what have i done.? 2nd day of camp (June 14th) Camp clinic a name kept echoing (Aisha) nostalgia took over me, she walked in majestically and behold she was gorgeous in the sight of all men, like a double edge sword she pierced through my soul, Oh poor me, i became dumb like a child.

Camp could not have been better, you could hardly see us apart. She walked straight into my heart precisely my SA node, breaking protocols i thought for a moment could this be real, i felt like i have never experienced love, i got the message, she was an innocent angel just one of her kind, i felt the world was coming to an end.
Life is mysterious, as camp couple, we were the focus of all but we cared less, i missed my mom. I didn't know how i was going to keep these two God sent in one little heart (about 5 inches long, 200-400gram by weight) Mercies of the Lord come down. Now i know why the human heart is not as big as his bowels. i became a baby, thanks to Aisha, my friends will say "kuku ki me" Love has no equal.
Then it was time for relocation, our expectations were high, this Angel had to return to Borno and me Delta, she pleaded i go with her but my mind was made up. Through service it was time to reap the fruit of my decision, my choices failed me again, i was posted to a village Government Hospital while she was in the heart of Borno, our love went beyond the borders of camp, less than a month into service, again the feeling of nostalgia.. I requested to relocate to Borno but the Authorities will not allow, reasons been that i redeployed from the North East on account of insecurity so cannot go back, in their word " You don't own NYSC" i almost passed out, what a wicked world. There had to be a way, i leave that to God. Aisha became the reason my heart beat, but "boys" will not let us be, while i was away, they swept the very floor she stepped upon, they showed great love to her in order to win her heart, they could travel to the UK to help charge her phone. I was helpless, unaware and naive.

To be continued...
Re: The Story Of How I Met The Love Of My Life And The Journey So Far... by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
cheesy....love......suckz
Re: The Story Of How I Met The Love Of My Life And The Journey So Far... by decatalyst(m): 8:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
Could you please write about MONEY?

undecided

(1) (Reply)

No need / What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done? / Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.