Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler (52374 Views)

Peter Okoye Poses With Bikini Dubai Girls (Pictures) / Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler / Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by seguno2: 12:12am On Jun 28, 2017
eezeribe:
I wonder why they didn't make it on the recent edition of Forbes list...

Because their wealth is peanuts on the global level. That is to say they are local champions.
Since they are from a poor village/state/country, their big money here is small money in better places around the world.
Unfortunately, they are not doing their own little bit to make the situation improve by paying their full taxes and doing charitable works, particularly on education and health.
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by firebaby(f): 1:12am On Jun 28, 2017
fistonati:
I will be far ahead of him by God grace

Amen same here too In Jesus Name smiley
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by debspauly(f): 1:13am On Jun 28, 2017
wink what a red beautiful.....

cap he is wearing..

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by goldedprince: 1:30am On Jun 28, 2017
KeLcHeE:
I perceive vanity!
i see a poor bastarddddd
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by seguno2: 2:45am On Jun 28, 2017
tayo4ng:
big boy doing big thing.

.....to impress small girls
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by seguno2: 2:46am On Jun 28, 2017
goldedprince:

i see a poor bastarddddd

Have you just described yourself
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by seguno2: 2:48am On Jun 28, 2017
seunlly:
oya na your money dey spend am

After he has paid his taxes. Yes. Na im money thereafter and only thereafter.
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by secretemoney(m): 2:50am On Jun 28, 2017
If i say " Uncle, Please Tell Us A Story" that's when you'll realise that Money is good. grin

In a world where no one cares about your story and all they want see is the glory.
I'm happy for him no matter what any other person may say cos "E no easy!" grin

They have been at it since 2006 with the Busy Body bombshell! I was in Jss1 then.

One of my class mate's big bro used to blast the hit song inside their fx35 infinity SUV whenever he comes to pick us after school @ one of those popular private schools in Ogudu, Lagos.

As if that was not enough, the tomboy woman named Wired mc made the terrific colab. with the twins. We couldn't hear word again grin

I love psqure cos e don teh!

....meanwhile, follow this link to follow me tastedemoey: grin

http://www.pearlword.com/2017/06/secrete-money.html
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by bellotaofeek: 2:55am On Jun 28, 2017
Why the noise ? Whereas it's not as dope as mine

Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by Ubiquity: 4:59am On Jun 28, 2017
KELECHUKWU89:
I percieve Jealousy,Greed and Poverty Mentality

Don't make me laugh mehn, cos ama laff laff

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by wildkris(m): 5:31am On Jun 28, 2017
Freeman59:

Trust me it doesn't matter. If you've made it, you've made it. Forbes is just a list

lol. true talk
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by whizzyleejr(m): 6:16am On Jun 28, 2017
What a ride!!! JAH bless me
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by Abdul3391(m): 6:31am On Jun 28, 2017
eezeribe:
I wonder why they didn't make it on the recent edition of Forbes list...
it's that moment when you become so rich that forbes don't want to waste energy, space and time on you cause they know say your money too much so no need

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by OgahBohz: 6:46am On Jun 28, 2017
8.7mila. nnah mhen....
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by Pylony(m): 6:55am On Jun 28, 2017
tayo4ng:
I wish to be like him wen I grow up
sinceeeeeeee u never grow grin
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by izudon10: 6:56am On Jun 28, 2017
big man....enjoy ur money abeg
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by AleeDee(m): 7:04am On Jun 28, 2017
Who noticed d jeep looks like d 1 dey used in "omoge mi" video shoot den?
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by Austinoiz(m): 7:30am On Jun 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If only his life was as balanced as that SUV.

This Afonja-blooded nwa igbo self. Nawa for u oo. Your views, most times, purge
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 28, 2017
seguno2:
I hope that he pays his taxes fully and promptly not like that blogger with N500 million mansion on Banana Island who paid N6,000 taxes for five years.
Then she too will join others to say that our country's problem is due to bad leaders!
Does anyone know when PSquare will also pose with their tax returns and tax clearance certificate?
Anyone?
No! they are too ignorant to realise that, the only thing they care about or knows is how to worship and idolise crooks, who have helped in making their lives misrable and poorer and their answer to your important question will be " go and hustle your own and leave psquare alone or they will say he is not the only crook and oh! some will label you a Hater! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by jc4real(m): 7:48am On Jun 28, 2017
Goahead:
Keep growing up, maybe one day you'll dwarf mount Everest.

:oMr Goahead u deserve a 'sarcasm of d year' award.
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 28, 2017
tayo4ng:
I wish to be like him wen I grow up
what a poor mentality wishing to be like psquare when they are not even $billionaires like Bill gate, Warren Buffet, mark zukerberg poor man like you
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by Godfidence: 8:27am On Jun 28, 2017
ignis:
Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity says the wise man.
Stop this poverty mentality & hustle hard to get yours!
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by Shollyhero1(m): 8:37am On Jun 28, 2017
Shikena

Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by Beltesh(m): 8:41am On Jun 28, 2017
sukkot:
cheap car
do u even have common tire.......'' cheap car ko, cheap car nii

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by MALACHY247: 9:01am On Jun 28, 2017
ignis:
Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity says the wise man.
E dey pain u?
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by NwaJozi: 9:47am On Jun 28, 2017
Biggest boy
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by NarnieSnyper(m): 9:56am On Jun 28, 2017
ᎡᎬᎠ ᎪNᎠ ᏴᏞᎪᏟK ; ᎷY ᏴᏞᎾᎾᎠᏟᏞᎪᎢ ᏟᎾᎷᏴᏆNᎪᎢᏆᎾN. smiley

NᎾ ᏟᎾᏞᎾᎡ ᏟᎾᎷᏴᎾ ᏴᎬᎪᎢᏚ ᎢᎻᎬᏚᎬ
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by ExInferis(m): 10:15am On Jun 28, 2017
Less pose, more songs.
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by salesforce: 10:54am On Jun 28, 2017
Good
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by mrmakios092: 2:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
the best way to boost your account
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by IBreakRules: 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Let's celebrate with Peter, that's a big boy jeep.

cheers!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W And Mikel John Obi Meet (Photo) / Bisola Aiyeola Addresses The United Nations General Assembly In New York / Williams Uchemba & Wife, Brunella Oscar Kiss & Flaunt Their Wedding Rings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.