Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video (59133 Views)

Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) / Soldier Beats Man To Death In Ikorodu & Dumps His Corpse (Graphic / Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by kaystick86(m): 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
Any guy that marries that lady is not safe. Mess up and receive the beating of your life
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
That throw knocked all the fight out him. In fact he became helpless and really start showing him a little pity and was not punching as intensely as she could have.
rouge007:

The woman I'm sure is a judoka, that throw looks like a well executed seoi nage. The moment she threw him, game over!
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by sunnyeinstein(m): 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
skarlett:

Stop crying more than the bereaved oga, its obvious the man first provoked her thinking she would let it slide only for him to find out in a painful way that his error cost him. People like you are always championing women not provoking a man's anger, well he provoked the woman's anger and he got served, shikena

madam, where you there? Do you know or did you see the genesis? You only saw the manifestation and you are here drawing conclusion. hian!
you are quick to conclude the guy provoked her, but if its the other way round you wont even think this way, you'd label him a scoundrel.
Take it easy ma'am.
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by holuwartomeseen(f): 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
what a man can do ,a woman can do it better...lol

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
cool
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

madam, where you there? Do you know or did you see the genesis? You only saw the manifestation and you are here drawing conclusion. hian!
you are quick to conclude the guy provoked her, but if its the other way round you wont even think this way, you'd label him a scoundrel.
Take it easy ma'am.

Oga put your ego aside and take note of the part where they wrote, 'he pushed her first'. Neither of us was there for your information, I'm contributing from the little knowledge we both gleaned from eyewitness account. Stop turning the table and focus on present event mister

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by cococandy(f): 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
anigold:
long time beauty. Am a friend to your great grand aunty brother's youngest sister angry[center][/center] grin
Good for you smiley
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by sunnyeinstein(m): 8:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
skarlett:

Oga put your ego aside and take note of the part where they wrote, 'he pushed her first'. Neither of us was there for your information, I'm contributing from the little knowledge we both gleaned from eyewitness account. Stop turning the table and focus on present event mister

Oshey, mama ego! Eyewitness to gbayi! Babanla table turner! Gbogbo present event manager
Kindly point me the place where op wrote "pushed her first" i'm waiting.
I still repeat, you dont knw d genesiss, so stop making conclusions that lead to half-baked truths
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by Dhykotomy1: 1:35am On Jun 29, 2017
Looking at the picture, shows the guy is an andicap with only one leg, the girl took advantage of that.
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by makydebbie(f): 9:17am On Jun 29, 2017
RealHaute:

Lmao...I'm stalking you? You sure you're okay? Cos it's kinda early for comedy. grin
Okay. undecided
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by Blackfire(m): 11:01am On Jun 29, 2017
That girl looks like one of my sister....

Chai that girl is like Samson when provoked... That girl beat one guy one day eh... If I didn't k know her as my sister I will say she is a guy.

Abeg guys before u fight a girl check well well well well
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by NaeChris: 12:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hmmm. That guy is less than a woman. Not in this life or life to come make woman beat me. Even if she dey take martial arts lessons. Na just 2 minutes she don dey cry.
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by NaeChris: 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
Dhykotomy1:
Looking at the picture, shows the guy is an andicap with only one leg, the girl took advantage of that.
Then he is very stupid knowing he is handicap and fighting.
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
Nice nice on behalf of all the women he had battered in the past...Oga learn your lesson next time don't be too quick to pick a fight with a woman..thank you my sister

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Beggar, Hadiza Ibrahim Caught In Abuja With Over N500k And $100 (photos) / EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) / New Photos Of Shoki Shitta After He Was Beaten In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.