Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video (59139 Views)

Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) / Soldier Beats Man To Death In Ikorodu & Dumps His Corpse (Graphic / Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by jeeqaa7(m): 10:07am On Jun 28, 2017
LOL
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by cyberboss10: 10:08am On Jun 28, 2017
==========COMMENT===========

Get All Your Latest News Gists Entertainment music's Videos Sport News And Lots More @ www.flexyvibes.com
===============
Download latest Nollywood Movie Yoruba Movie Bollywood/Hollywood Movie | Ghana Nigeria @ www.flexyvibes.com
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 28, 2017
Now everyone is laughing......Hypocritical idiots

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by jrerico1(m): 10:10am On Jun 28, 2017
I mean some ladies are really strong, lol..

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by adedayoa2(f): 10:10am On Jun 28, 2017
you dont get to see this kind of beating all the time.
Tolexander:
A woman beats up a man, it was called an epic display by the woman .

But if it was the man that beat the woman up, it would be called violence and assult aganist the woman!

I hope when the otherwise happens next time, you won't come to disturb the media to register your hatred against it?
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by sod09(m): 10:10am On Jun 28, 2017
Lmao...the lady must be a Igbo or edoite
Dem strong wells after eating okpa grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 28, 2017
midehi2:
I love this kind beating grin choi!
You're utterly senseless. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have said this nonsense had it been the other way round.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by jjjjj2017: 10:11am On Jun 28, 2017
midehi2:
smh, come make I beat u for missionary style.

Iranu

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by Lalas247(f): 10:11am On Jun 28, 2017
Haha grin the guy tink say na nairaland him dey ! grin

11 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by luvlymabel: 10:12am On Jun 28, 2017
she try shaa
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by Kobicove(m): 10:14am On Jun 28, 2017
If the reverse had been the case most people would be jumping up and down shouting violence against women...

By the way, where is that Due Process Advocate guy...I would love to hear his opinion on this undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by DonBobes(m): 10:14am On Jun 28, 2017
Tolexander:

But if it was the man that beat the woman up, it would be called violence and assult aganist the woman!

I hope when the otherwise happens next time, you won't come to disturb the media to register your hatred against it?

Good point. I hope when that happens we will not hear jabberwockies from people.

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by morereb10: 10:14am On Jun 28, 2017
oboy
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 28, 2017
Tolexander:

MANY of them are fools and disgusting MISANDRISTS who want to replace this patriarchial nightmare with a matriarchy. They don't want equality, as they'll always like to have us believe . Their double standard churns the stomach to a breathtaking degree. Filthy imbeciles_.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by Yuji: 10:15am On Jun 28, 2017
When they say you ladies should attend kungfu and karate class una no go hear. Just watching the Chinese and Japanese movies should even do the trick. I no blame Peter Okoye for registering his six year old daughter in fighting classes, by the time she is 20 she go disfigure many men. grin

3 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by jjjjj2017: 10:15am On Jun 28, 2017
sod09:
Lmao...the lady must be a Igbo or edoite Dem strong wells after eating okpa grin grin
those people are not Nigerian OK, watch the video to hear the language.
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by Sonoyom(m): 10:16am On Jun 28, 2017
weak man
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by delishpot: 10:18am On Jun 28, 2017
Tolexander:

Whrn a man beats up a woman people ussualy say.......

But what did she do? The man can not just up and beat her na. She must have done something.....

I guess its safe to ask .......

WHAT DID HE DO? She can not just beat him for no reason na...... He must have done something .....

3 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by uk10(m): 10:18am On Jun 28, 2017
I guess I will be supporting those men that beat their wives to the point of death since nobody See's this as an assault
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by delishpot: 10:20am On Jun 28, 2017
That woman na danger to society. She should be held and made to pay damages for bodily harm. The guy seemed to be picked on.

Except in cases where it was the man that started the fight thinking he could just beat her up? Then table turned and she beat the shite outta him. I have seen men fall victims to their ego like that.
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by Kendroid: 10:21am On Jun 28, 2017
This reminds me of my secondary school days, when if any guy gets beaten by a female student be it ur junior or senior, you automatically lose your rights among the big boiz. Well this dude just lost his right among "MEN", I suggest he start wearing skirt from today tongue tongue
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by Omeny: 10:21am On Jun 28, 2017
midehi2:
. But u would have said otherwise if it was the other way round. Well-done oo
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by DLuciano: 10:21am On Jun 28, 2017
offcourse that man not a naija man grin
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 28, 2017
Homeboiy:
That man is a shame to men like him

woman wey dey knee down pee, beat me

not in this life
I know women who can beat the life crap out of you. Although, on average, men are physically stronger than women, there are exceptional women that can beat men to coma. Some women are so physically strong many of us cannever stand them, so you better don't deceive yourself. The point is to condemn violence regardless of it being orchestrated by a man or a woman. Just like men can assault women, women can also do the same, and it is equally criminal in both cases. Anyone celebrating this madness or condemning the pummeled man as a "sissy" is a fucking_ retarded_ baboon.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by MhizValentina12(f): 10:22am On Jun 28, 2017
lmao after pounding yam 4 15 years what do u expect from her...#flawless victory...ayele ohhh

4 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by cococandy(f): 10:23am On Jun 28, 2017
If he initiated physical force in the confrontation , then good for him.
Never hit anyone first. Man or woman

3 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by maxysmith(f): 10:24am On Jun 28, 2017
Can't stop laughing grin

Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by Ikem11(m): 10:24am On Jun 28, 2017
Lol which country is this I will love to meet their women... I love strong women with challenges lol. That man deserve a slap
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by delishpot: 10:24am On Jun 28, 2017
Homeboiy:
That man is a shame to men like him

woman wey dey knee down pee, beat me

not in this life

You and this your hatred for the fact say women dey knee down pee ehn!!! Your mama no knee down pee? Does it make her worthless? Your sisters and daughter no go knee down pee? Does it make them less humans? Abi you be gay ni? All your hatred na say women dey knee down pee? How their style of peeing take affect your destiny?

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by mckintoch: 10:24am On Jun 28, 2017
How can u compare made of BLACK with white kunu undecided undecided
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by stevecantrell: 10:25am On Jun 28, 2017
well at least it is not Nigeria... Its trinidad or jamaica. naija man cant dull like that.
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by slap1(m): 10:25am On Jun 28, 2017
DrGraveYardz:
On behalf of all the men–both dead men, poor men, sick men, healthy men, rich men, poor men, lazy men, strong men, tall men, dwarf men, white men, black men...and every other men, grin grin I say, that man is not a man; He is a transgender. Somebody should check in between his thighs

Hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy / After Wasting More Than 150 Lives : Serial Killer Shot, Begged For Life (pic) / Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.