Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video (59137 Views)

Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) / Soldier Beats Man To Death In Ikorodu & Dumps His Corpse (Graphic / Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by DerrickOfficial(m): 10:25am On Jun 28, 2017
Kellibae:
Hi.
hello
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by positivelord: 10:27am On Jun 28, 2017
This is an eye sore
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by stevecantrell: 10:27am On Jun 28, 2017
MhizValentina12:
lmao after pounding yam 4 15 years what do u expect from her...#flawless victory...ayele ohhh

I will definitely remember this for the future....Lolz..
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by lamalang(m): 10:27am On Jun 28, 2017
If na the man beat her na different story entirely, then go de shout domestic violence, cruelty, he's a monster, women against violence and so on.
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by UncutSk(m): 10:28am On Jun 28, 2017
But if I knock a girl out they ll crucify me. Double standards angry angry
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by KingAfo(m): 10:30am On Jun 28, 2017
midehi2:
I love this kind beating grin choi!
if na the other way now na wahala...woman beater..beast bla bla

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by Oyindidi(f): 10:30am On Jun 28, 2017
Na one teen
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by UncutSk(m): 10:31am On Jun 28, 2017
Yuneehk:
Nke a atolam special grin

"The woman turned his life around".

Why did they have to rescue him?! angry They should have allowed her finish him biko.
but if I beat yo ass now you guys ll be crying all men are dogs
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by YelloweWest: 10:32am On Jun 28, 2017
Tolexander:
A woman beats up a man, it was called an epic display by the woman .

But if it was the man that beat the woman up, it would be called violence and assult aganist the woman!

I hope when the otherwise happens next time, you won't come to disturb the media to register your hatred against it?
Yes! That's the way it should be! Because men are naturally stronger.

Why would anyone sane man throw punches with a woman?
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by buchilino(m): 10:32am On Jun 28, 2017
I DONT THINK I WOULD LOVE 2 MARRY KIND OF WOMAN
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 28, 2017
This woman did well. Enough beating for the silly man.
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by mavinc4u(f): 10:35am On Jun 28, 2017
Homeboiy:
That man is a shame to men like him

woman wey dey knee down pee, beat me

not in this life

Keep bragging. You don't know that there are some women that have much strength than some men. Go and meet those ones that do weight lift and see if you will not cry.

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by MhizValentina12(f): 10:36am On Jun 28, 2017
stevecantrell:

I will definitely remember this for the future....Lolz..

hahaha .....file it well...
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by midehi2(f): 10:36am On Jun 28, 2017
Zandha:
You're utterly senseless. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have said this nonsense had it been the other way round.
sharrrraappp, must you insult, otondo! tongue
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by misano(m): 10:37am On Jun 28, 2017
D guy na disgrace... Wat a nonsense.
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 28, 2017
Tolexander:
A woman beats up a man, it was called an epic display by the woman .

But if it was the man that beat the woman up, it would be called violence and assult aganist the woman!

I hope when the otherwise happens next time, you won't come to disturb the media to register your hatred against it?

Stop crying more than the bereaved oga, its obvious the man first provoked her thinking she would let it slide only for him to find out in a painful way that his error cost him. People like you are always championing women not provoking a man's anger, well he provoked the woman's anger and he got served, shikena

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by watchindelta(m): 10:39am On Jun 28, 2017
ladiesnite today cheesy
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 28, 2017
midehi2:

sharrrraappp, must you insult, otondo! tongue
Tell that to your crippled father, imprecated_ hoe with bleeding pussyy. tongue
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by ikp120(m): 10:41am On Jun 28, 2017
But the guy na atinga loma na. Dude needs more fat jare.
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 28, 2017
midehi2:
I love this kind beating grin choi!

If it were the other way round you would have been screaming woman abuse, women are more violent than men both physically and verbally, plus they raise all the monstrous men abusing decent women.

Say no to violence and don't go and try it at home so that you wouldn't get the beating of your life.
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by Marshalxv(m): 10:42am On Jun 28, 2017
my opinion,cut off his long stick and give him something of V form .
He can't be disgracing guys upandan :Pmy opinion,cut off his long stick and give him something of V form .
He can't be disgracing guys upandan
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by Greenbullet(m): 10:44am On Jun 28, 2017
Zandha:
I know women who can beat the life crap out of you. Although, on average, men are physically stronger than women, there are exceptional women that can beat men to coma. Some women are so physically strong many of us cannever stand them, so you better don't deceive yourself. The point is to condemn violence regardless of it being orchestrated by a man or a woman. Just like men can assault women, women can also do the same, and it is equally criminal in both cases. Anyone celebrating this madness or condemning the pummeled man as a "sissy" is a fucking_ retarded_ baboon.
keep kwayet,
Once a male is 17 , he has the ability to beat any female of any age , unless he restrains because he dosent want to damage her ,I repeat no woman can beat a man once he is 17 , by 17 his bones,agility,force, if delivered with intention will paralyze the average woman permanently, I recall an example of a girl bully who used to ridicule boys in my secondary school in js1-3 , immediately , we.got to ss1, almost all the boys were 17 and when she tried to ridicule a boy, she was surprised by his far superior strength, stamina and force, she was battered like a hoe, and that was how the girl began to respect boys.
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:44am On Jun 28, 2017
skarlett:

Stop crying more than the bereaved oga, its obvious the man first provoked her thinking she would let it slide only for him to find out in a painful way that his error cost him. People like you are always championing women not provoking a man's anger, well he provoked the woman's anger and he got served, shikena

Hope when a guy does the same thing when provoked you won't say something else ba...cos e no dey hard una.

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by midehi2(f): 10:46am On Jun 28, 2017
Zandha:
Tell that to your crippled father, imprecated_ hoe with bleeding pussyy. tongue
Oh mistake! sign of a dumb kid, this is their way grin sorry, i don't reply senseless kid.

Ciao! tongue
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by CanadianNurse: 10:48am On Jun 28, 2017
Yuneehk:

Why did they have to rescue him?! angry They should have allowed her finish him biko.
but when a man beats the woman you will carry yourself to rant online because u have data abi hypocrites every where

@pidgin2 where are the equal rights fighters?
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by CanadianNurse: 10:49am On Jun 28, 2017
NubiLove:
If the man had beat the woman because she annoyed him, does it make it okay like in this scenario?
even in this scenario if the man had won the fight... Both the headline and the comments will not be the same

Hypocrisy everywhere tongue
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by RealHaute: 10:51am On Jun 28, 2017
makydebbie:
I can't believe she beat him that way. I don't know but something isn't right.

Definitely. The guy is a sissy. You can tell from his stance alone. cheesy
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by nandyz(m): 10:52am On Jun 28, 2017
MOST OF THESE WOMEN ARE MAN-WO-MAN
WHILE
SOME MEN WO-MAN-WO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLx7g3K0c90
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by RealHaute: 10:53am On Jun 28, 2017
Yuneehk:

A tout will beat you up within 72 hours. I have seen the vision. He really beat you...he soaked your head in a gutter. tongue

Be promoting violence you hear? You know nothing. grin
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 28, 2017
Greenbullet:
keep kwayet,
Once a male is 17 , he has the ability to beat any female of any age , unless he restrains because he dosent want to damage her ,I repeat no woman can beat a man once he is 17 , by 17 his bones,agility,force, if delivered with intention will paralyze the average woman permanently, I recall an example of a girl bully who used to ridicule boys in my secondary school in js1-3 , immediately , we.got to ss1, almost all the boys were 17 and when she tried to ridicule a boy, she was surprised by his far superior strength, stamina and force, she was battered like a hoe, and that was how the girl began to respect boys.
Dumb post. Didn't I say men are stronger on average? Yet you hopped on my post like a frog in need of pinpricking just to use the empty point, to which I already admitted, of the superior physical strength of the average male to that of the female, to disprove my factual and globally documented assertion that some exceptionally strong women can beat you, crack your bones and rupture your organs? Next time, make sure you're intelligent before you quote me. I don't "keep quiet" for fools. grin
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by DLioness(f): 10:55am On Jun 28, 2017
Homeboiy:
That man is a shame to men like him

woman wey dey knee down pee, beat me

not in this life
men dy knee dwn pee 4 north, wman dy stand pee 4 public toilet. fain anoda thing talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Photos Of Shoki Shitta After He Was Beaten In 2019 / SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy / After Wasting More Than 150 Lives : Serial Killer Shot, Begged For Life (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.