Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,626 members, 7,840,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Who Is More Promiscuous A Baby Mama Or A Divorcee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is More Promiscuous A Baby Mama Or A Divorcee (570 Views)

Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? / 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. / 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is More Promiscuous A Baby Mama Or A Divorcee by robosky02(m): 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
the rate at which ladies that have had babies go after men its just amazing. so I want to ask
who is more Promiscuous a baby mama or a divorcee.
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous A Baby Mama Or A Divorcee by optional1(f): 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
baba mi
i haven't reach that level yet so me doesn't know for now.
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous A Baby Mama Or A Divorcee by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
NONE... If they are good mothers to their kids then why should they be called promiscuous?!
Arrant nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Who Is More Promiscuous A Baby Mama Or A Divorcee by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
optional1:
baba mi

i haven't reach that level yet so me doesn't know for now.
how was your JAMB?
I heard you're a jambite and you went ahead to compete for miss nairaland last year. We need kiddies section here.
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous A Baby Mama Or A Divorcee by Homeboiy: 10:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
baby mamas nah

I don fúck about for different baby mamas
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous A Baby Mama Or A Divorcee by optional1(f): 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
beardlessdude:
how was your JAMB?
I heard you're a jambite and you went ahead to compete for miss nairaland last year. We need kiddies section here.

onye na-ekwu okwu

Ònye bụ onye a biko

how can Chineke locate u with goodthings, how can God make goodthings to follow you, when you are foolishly mad @signature...

Biko go and find your mate and talk with, we ain't on same level aturu..

Btw we need a psychiatry section for people like you also not only kiddies section for jambites.

Now nwoke mmadu gaa rahụọ ụra biko

3 Likes

Re: Who Is More Promiscuous A Baby Mama Or A Divorcee by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
optional1:

onye na-ekwu okwu

Ònye bụ onye a biko

how can Chineke locate u with goodthings, how can God make goodthings to follow you, when you are foolishly mad @signature...

Biko go and find your mate and talk with, we ain't on same level aturu..

Btw we need a psychiatry section for people like you also not only kiddies section for jambites.

Now nwoke mmadu gaa rahụọ ụra biko
truth hurts sweetie. I was like you 10 years ago, you know nothing. Face your books and leave miss nairaland to the grownups
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous A Baby Mama Or A Divorcee by optional1(f): 11:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
beardlessdude:
truth hurts sweetie. I was like you 10 years ago, you know nothing. Face your books and leave miss nairaland to the grownups

truth Biko where is the truth

Like who 10year ago? Me? undecided You don't mean it?
And you are here jobless fighting and draging space with me on nairaland for attention Lolzz grin

face your books?? Lols The books you bought for yourself 10years ago have you finished reading them yet?? If no bring them to my home town. If yes still bring them to my hom town.

leave miss nairaland for grownups
Lol biko who are the grownups here You or who

Go and sleep nwoka mmadu biko...
Tomorrow is another day i need rest if you don't need.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is More Promiscuous A Baby Mama Or A Divorcee by hibiscus76(f): 11:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
Homeboiy:
baby mamas nah

I don fúck about for different baby mamas
and what would a guy who keeps sleeping with mothers be called??

(1) (Reply)

? / Boost Your Sex Life With These Foods / 7-month-old Nigeria Girl Dies After Being Sexually Abused By Her Uncle, Got STD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.