Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,895 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Kola Aluko’s $50million New York Pent House Foreclosed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kola Aluko’s $50million New York Pent House Foreclosed (26210 Views)

Kola Aluko’s Superyacht Galactica Star That Was Auctioned / Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) / Kola Aluko Lost Weight In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kola Aluko’s $50million New York Pent House Foreclosed by Lexusgs430: 9:23am On Jun 28, 2017
Blame Diezani & GEJ, for his anticipated theft of our collective wealth......

1 Like

Re: Kola Aluko’s $50million New York Pent House Foreclosed by emmauc(m): 9:23am On Jun 28, 2017
The figures they mention these days undecided smh
Re: Kola Aluko’s $50million New York Pent House Foreclosed by EmmyDJourno: 9:24am On Jun 28, 2017
Diezani needed a loot partner and she went for a Yoruba man, Bros Aluko

National Assembly and House of Reps is a conglomeration of all the tribes United in looting

But when we try to do something constructive, the leaders play the ethnic and religious card sad

Please Note: Nigeria is not Igbo vs Hausa vs Yoruba vs Others
It is Good People vs Bad People, which are you undecided

5 Likes

Re: Kola Aluko’s $50million New York Pent House Foreclosed by StarPlayer: 9:25am On Jun 28, 2017
Mjshexy:
The way they waste our resources on foreign soil is earth quaking leaving one in a state of imbroglio
cheesy which kind english you come dey speak like this?
Re: Kola Aluko’s $50million New York Pent House Foreclosed by larrypourl(m): 9:25am On Jun 28, 2017
48 years old with that wealth..

Check out these quality leather and suede loafers available for sale at fantastic prices below.
Re: Kola Aluko’s $50million New York Pent House Foreclosed by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 28, 2017
Anything to distract us...dem must rope Jona enter...eku recession oooo
Re: Kola Aluko’s $50million New York Pent House Foreclosed by dignity33: 9:36am On Jun 28, 2017
I have read all this comment no body is calling Yoruba but if he is an igbo come see abuse, yoruba and tribalism is like 5and 6.
Re: Kola Aluko’s $50million New York Pent House Foreclosed by iWasNotHere(m): 9:43am On Jun 28, 2017
Diezani Allison Madeueke front man!

1 Like

Re: Kola Aluko’s $50million New York Pent House Foreclosed by AreaFada2: 9:46am On Jun 28, 2017
spectator2001:
Diezani wrecked Nigeria silly!

And IBB, OBJ and Abacha "developed" Nigeria Silly, right?

For once a true owner of the oil money looted from it. cheesy grin

And it serious pains parasites a lot. In the 50 years of Nigeria before Diezani, leaders and oil ministers from the North & SW had ample opportunity to take Nigeria to a highly developed economy. They did not.

Nigeria wrecked long ago.

So stop the cry baby double standard.

The corpse is what we have now. People should be ready to create new countries out of it: Arewa, Biafra, Oodua, ND, Middle Belt or other configurations.
Re: Kola Aluko’s $50million New York Pent House Foreclosed by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:55am On Jun 28, 2017
The people the goat called GEJ empowered!
Re: Kola Aluko’s $50million New York Pent House Foreclosed by ExInferis(m): 9:59am On Jun 28, 2017
APCHaram:
The apartment was acquired through a shell company based in Barbados.

The company was under investigation for money laundry.

Mortgage payments were discontinued to throw off any leads.

Kola, I heard is now residing on his multi million dollar yacht on international Waters only making port calls for essential supplies.

Lols that's some messed up post-apocalyptic lifestyle, living off a boat.
Re: Kola Aluko’s $50million New York Pent House Foreclosed by Kingbuhari(m): 10:03am On Jun 28, 2017
this yellowbar demons lack business orientation... let him go back to Yahoo Yahoo business which he knw how to handle well.... Evans will be better than him in latter time
Re: Kola Aluko’s $50million New York Pent House Foreclosed by spectator2001: 10:12am On Jun 28, 2017
AreaFada2:

And IBB, OBJ and Abacha "developed" Nigeria Silly, right?

For once a true owner of the oil money looted from it. cheesy grin

And it serious pains parasites a lot. In the 50 years of Nigeria before Diezani, leaders and oil ministers from the North & SW had ample opportunity to take Nigeria to a highly developed economy. They did not.

Nigeria wrecked long ago.

So stop the cry baby double standard.

The corpse is what we have now. People should be ready to create new countries out of it: Arewa, Biafra, Oodua, ND, Middle Belt or other configurations.

There is no cry baby double standard here. I only responded to the immediate connection to the subject post. However, every other persons you mentioned didn't just loot the nation silly, those greedy b.astards plunged that country into an irredeemable unfortunate state!

I support 100%, the solution proposed by you with respect to defragmentation of the existing cesspit called Nigeria where a Danjuma is a billionaire without any visible means of livelihood except for the oil present in the backyard of the Niger Deltans who are suffering despite accounting for everything that makes Nigeria to be considered a country outside this country!

1 Like

Re: Kola Aluko’s $50million New York Pent House Foreclosed by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 28, 2017
peckhamboi:
E no go better for Goodluck Jonathan wherever he dey.
Amen Amen and Amen
Thank you bro
Re: Kola Aluko’s $50million New York Pent House Foreclosed by macaranta(m): 10:36am On Jun 28, 2017
Wasteful spending
Re: Kola Aluko’s $50million New York Pent House Foreclosed by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 28, 2017
I swear these people have no conscience.

You just steal money and spend. Billions of dollars Dt could transform the infrastructure of this country, instead we are busy rehabilitating railtracks Dt colonialists built in 1850. Billions of dollars dt could kick-start a new industry and away from our oil dependence, like Dubai did with tourism. Just look at d idiot. Im sure His village doesn't have any good road or school.

Is this a curse? All our civilian leaders have not been different from our military leaders. Just sharing oil money among themselves.
Re: Kola Aluko’s $50million New York Pent House Foreclosed by GambaOsaka: 10:52am On Jun 28, 2017
peckhamboi:

This Kola Aluko guy was just a tool in the hands of Dieziani and GEJ in siphoning billions of dollars from Nigeria.......
God go punish that shoe-less, timid, hypocrite, drunkard PhD in zoology holder called Ebele Jonathan.

Please watch this investigative journalism masterpiece..........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScYa8Hc9OSI

1 Like

Re: Kola Aluko’s $50million New York Pent House Foreclosed by naijajobx: 11:08am On Jun 28, 2017
ok
Re: Kola Aluko’s $50million New York Pent House Foreclosed by def111(m): 11:29am On Jun 28, 2017
79th floor penthouse,..... no single skyscape for Nigeria, this one just waste our oil money like that without brain
Re: Kola Aluko’s $50million New York Pent House Foreclosed by Bimpe29: 11:47am On Jun 28, 2017
That will weigh him down for sure.
Re: Kola Aluko’s $50million New York Pent House Foreclosed by GistFullGround: 11:58am On Jun 28, 2017
peckhamboi:

E no go better for your family members wherever dem dey. Na poverty dem go die put!!!
Re: Kola Aluko’s $50million New York Pent House Foreclosed by amanze15(m): 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
I bet you whoever bought it has a back trade for Aluko's gain. American real estate deals are the easiest channel to launder money on the globe, worse that narcotics or liquor. If you trace the foreclosure money a chunk of it will go underground through racketeers that recycle and send it back up CLEAN & LEGIT into Aluko's estate. Na today?
you watch and read well cool cool
Re: Kola Aluko’s $50million New York Pent House Foreclosed by Faramide(m): 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
U.S. Visa for family.. pay after visa is given. send a mail to onaona25@YAHOO.COM
Re: Kola Aluko’s $50million New York Pent House Foreclosed by AreaFada2: 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
spectator2001:

There is no cry baby double standard here. I only responded to the immediate connection to the subject post. However, every other persons you mentioned didn't just loot the nation silly, those greedy b.astards plunged that country into an irredeemable unfortunate state!

I support 100%, the solution proposed by you with respect to defragmentation of the existing cesspit called Nigeria where a Danjuma is a billionaire without any visible means of livelihood except for the oil present in the backyard of the Niger Deltans who are suffering despite accounting for everything that makes Nigeria to be considered a country outside this country!

Hahahahaha! Bolded shows that you are very young. grin grin

During the first Gulf War combining Operations Desert Storm & Desert Shield, from 2nd August 1990 to 28 February 1991, IBB made about $12.4 Billion dollars from crude oil, because Arab countries had problem supplying oil. The price surged. That money has never been accounted for. And that was within a few months. AND IBB spent 8 years in office. Are you saying he used all that money to do Third Mainland Bridge, that was already budget for separately? Do you know what $12 billion dollars could have achieved for Nigeria?

Just in case you do not know, the worthlessness of the Naira began during IBB's time. The crazy inflation you see now began with IBB's Naira devaluation. Pensioners who worked and saved money over decades saw the money suddenly of little value. IBB is one person if given a chance I will NOT think twice before stoning him.

Now for OBJ, there was $20 billion budgeted for roads/infrastructure, what happened to it? Just one example o. And similar sum for electricity. Remember he was there for 8 years too.

Abacha's money is still partly stuck abroad (US, Switzerland, etc) and several in foreign courts on forfeiture/repatriation hearing, othershave been repatriated in batches of over $400 million dollars, billions already returned. And a separate $1 billion return deal with Abacha's family.

And in your mind these monies were not silly looting? Haba! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Just because bigoted SW media turned on Jonathan & born-to-rule North (who know not what to do with power in over 40 years of having it, not even almajiri schools) vilified him does not make propaganda true.

People should just shut their mouths and let us focus on going our separate ways. The marriage is dead.

1 Like

Re: Kola Aluko’s $50million New York Pent House Foreclosed by spectator2001: 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
AreaFada2:

Hahahahaha! Bolded shows that you are very young. grin grin

During the first Gulf War combining Operations Desert Storm & Desert Shield, from 2nd August 1990 to 28 February 1991, IBB made about $12.4 Billion dollars from crude oil, because Arab countries had problem supplying oil. The price surged. That money has never been accounted for. And that was within a few months. AND IBB spent 8 years in office. Are you saying he used all that money to do Third Mainland Bridge, that was already budget for separately? Do you know what $12 billion dollars could have achieved for Nigeria?

Just in case you do not know, the worthlessness of the Naira began during IBB's time. The crazy inflation you see now began with IBB's Naira devaluation. Pensioners who worked and saved money over decades saw the money suddenly of little value. IBB is one person if given a chance I will NOT think twice before stoning him.

Now for OBJ, there was $20 billion budgeted for roads/infrastructure, what happened to it? Just one example o. And similar sum for electricity. Remember he was there for 8 years too.

Abacha's money is still partly stuck abroad (US, Switzerland, etc) and several in foreign courts on forfeiture/repatriation hearing, othershave been repatriated in batches of over $400 million dollars, billions already returned. And a separate $1 billion return deal with Abacha's family.

And in your mind these monies were not silly looting? Haba! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Just because bigoted SW media turned on Jonathan & born-to-rule North (who know not what to do with power in over 40 years of having it, not even almajiri schools) vilified him does not make propaganda true.

People should just shut their mouths and let us focus on going our separate ways. The marriage is dead.

LMAO. Please read my post very well. I said "those ones didn't just loot the nation silly, they ran the nation aground forever" . That is, the looting of IBB, Abacha and the rest was on an extreme scale beyond human comprehension.
Re: Kola Aluko’s $50million New York Pent House Foreclosed by Charly68: 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
Buhari has turned the tide against Kola Aluko..life indeed is full of seasons
Re: Kola Aluko’s $50million New York Pent House Foreclosed by hedonistic: 7:24am On Jun 29, 2017
Charly68:
Buhari has turned the tide against Kola Aluko..life indeed is full of seasons

On the contrary, Kola turned the tide against himself with his illusory, provocative and unsustainable lifestyle.

You don't live like a hedonistic, petro-dollar drunk Russian Oligarch or Arabian Sheikh off money acquired in such a manner from a country like Nigeria. I mean, nobody in Nigeria's history has lived this kind of lifestyle, and I stand to be corrected. $100m yachts, $50m penthouses, multimillion dollar mansions world wide, owning a Formula 1 team with umpteen race cars, multiple private jets, junkets with international celebs and the global beau monde from Hollywood to Saint Tropez to Monte Carlo to the Swiss Alps, I mean! Who does that? Who the hell are you? I mean, it was simply too much; too brazen. Such a slap on not only our faces, but also on the faces of those who gave him the money/opportunities (Diezani et al).

It's the worst case of extreme excess that I've ever known, by a Nigerian. I don't know how he will end up, but it's not looking good to me. Even if he eventually escapes arrest, at this rate he will go bankrupt sooner than later. The cash cow has since died, and the money well has closed permanently. Let's see how he can sustain this lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Kola Aluko’s $50million New York Pent House Foreclosed by edoyad(m): 8:46am On Jun 29, 2017
EmmyDJourno:
Diezani needed a loot partner and she went for a Yoruba man, Bros Aluko

National Assembly and House of Reps is a conglomeration of all the tribes United in looting

But when we try to do something constructive, the leaders play the ethnic and religious card smiley

Please Note: Nigeria is not Igbo vs Hausa vs Yoruba vs Others
It is Good People vs Bad People, which are you undecided

"I am good people" ~ Dialo Dialo, similar to Steven Biko..

1 Like

Re: Kola Aluko’s $50million New York Pent House Foreclosed by Charly68: 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
hedonistic:

On the contrary, Kola turned the tide against himself with his illusory, provocative and unsustainable lifestyle.

You don't live like a hedonistic, petro-dollar drunk Russian Oligarch or Arabian Sheikh off money acquired in such a manner from a country like Nigeria. I mean, nobody in Nigeria's history has lived this kind of lifestyle, and I stand to be corrected. $100m yachts, $50m penthouses, multimillion dollar mansions world wide, owning a Formula 1 team with umpteen race cars, multiple private jets, junkets with international celebs and the global beau monde from Hollywood to Saint Tropez to Monte Carlo to the Swiss Alps, I mean! Who does that? Who the hell are you? I mean, it was simply too much; too brazen. Such a slap on not only our faces, but also on the faces of those who gave him the money/opportunities (Diezani et al).
It's the worst case of extreme excess that I've ever known, by a Nigerian. I don't know how he will end up, but it's not looking good to me. Even if he eventually escapes arrest, at this rate he will go bankrupt sooner than later. The cash cow has since died, and the money
well has closed permanently. Let's see how he can sustain this lifestyle.
. Hmmmn very megalomaniac indeed .

(1) (2) (Reply)

LRU Officials That Were Waiting For Buhari In Lagos (PHOTO) / Pictures From Armed Forces Remembrance Day In Enugu / Fuel Subsidy, New Naira Note Deadline: This Is Why Tinubu Is Ahead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.