Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,814 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:50 PM

See What A Man Did With His Mother To Celebrate His Birthday On Facebook - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What A Man Did With His Mother To Celebrate His Birthday On Facebook (701 Views)

Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep / Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day / Man Celebrates His Hot Mother's Birthday On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Man Did With His Mother To Celebrate His Birthday On Facebook by emekaRaj(m): 12:52am On Jun 28, 2017
This man was celebrating his birthday and decided to celebrate it with his mum, this way.
Nigerians can go extra miles to prove something.
What do you think is this cool? can u do this

Re: See What A Man Did With His Mother To Celebrate His Birthday On Facebook by Kingpinukecy(m): 1:01am On Jun 28, 2017
lalalisclara..... this is romantically romantic. i dey feel d guy. #Copied
Re: See What A Man Did With His Mother To Celebrate His Birthday On Facebook by Kenzico(m): 1:03am On Jun 28, 2017
grin grin grin

This is Crazily Funny!!!!

1 Like

Re: See What A Man Did With His Mother To Celebrate His Birthday On Facebook by dyadeleye(m): 1:07am On Jun 28, 2017
Mama the mama
I salute you!

1 Like

Re: See What A Man Did With His Mother To Celebrate His Birthday On Facebook by PapaNnamdi: 4:18am On Jun 28, 2017
What kinda generation was I born into for God's sake

1 Like

Re: See What A Man Did With His Mother To Celebrate His Birthday On Facebook by Giddyperson: 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
Really weird
Re: See What A Man Did With His Mother To Celebrate His Birthday On Facebook by emekaRaj(m): 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lalasticlala see ftc material
Re: See What A Man Did With His Mother To Celebrate His Birthday On Facebook by jieta: 3:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
i love this pic, shout out to all mothers there are the best thing ever.
Re: See What A Man Did With His Mother To Celebrate His Birthday On Facebook by drunkpunk(m): 4:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lovely concept. Couldn't stop smiling when I saw this. Asides mothers day our mothers need to be reminded of how much we love them unconditionally. God bless every mother out there

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Is Not Pregnant. Husband Talks About Pregnancy Rumour. / Wife Of Man Who Died After Arsenal Loss To Stoke City Opens Up / New World Record:mother,daughter Give Birth To Babies For Same Man In Same Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.