Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Nigerian Lesbian Proposes To Her Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lesbian Proposes To Her Girlfriend (1073 Views)

Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram / Nigerian Lesbian, Moji Solar-Wilson And Her Wife Pictured Together / Nneka Onuorah: Stop Calling Me Bro, I Am A Lady - Nigerian Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lesbian Proposes To Her Girlfriend by nazanwannem: 8:30am On Jun 28, 2017
Another Nigerian lesbian couple have decided to take their relationship to another height, as they're now reportedly engaged to each other.

Alessandra Obateru, the Nigerian girl based in Hackneh,UK , has proposed to her girlfriend and the her happy girlfriend said YES to her proposal. The lady who shared the photos and captioned them "And she said yes”, has already been receiving congratulatory messages and comments. 

More photos below; 

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/nigerian-lady-proposes-girlfriend.html

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Proposes To Her Girlfriend by pocohantas(f): 8:31am On Jun 28, 2017
Congratulatory message from who?

Sometimes I am forced to agree with the lesbians are born and not made crew. I will cringe at the thought of another lady touching me intimately.

You mean as original prick sweet reach, these ones settled for man-made? Well, to each his own...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Proposes To Her Girlfriend by Femidigirits: 8:32am On Jun 28, 2017
I will not vomit.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Proposes To Her Girlfriend by eezeribe(m): 8:34am On Jun 28, 2017
Hypocrites that masturbate and fornicate should just shut up... You are not better off.
we all will occupy the same plot of land in the lake of fire.the earlier you repent from your own set of sins,the better for you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Proposes To Her Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 28, 2017
Now does it even sound right or disgusting!

"Nigerian lesbian proposes to HER girlfriend"

I just smd in disappointment!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Proposes To Her Girlfriend by Kamelot77(m): 8:41am On Jun 28, 2017
dindinrin meji
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Proposes To Her Girlfriend by Benjom(m): 8:44am On Jun 28, 2017
Taaaaaar !!!

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Proposes To Her Girlfriend by Tapout(m): 8:59am On Jun 28, 2017
pocohantas:

Sometimes I am forced to agree with the lesbians are born and not made crew. I will cringe at the thought of another lady touching me intimately.

You mean as original prick sweet reach, these ones settled for man-made? Well, to each his own...

cool
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Proposes To Her Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 28, 2017
Ugly girl. Both of them I don't even know who's uglier or are they doing competition undecided
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Proposes To Her Girlfriend by luminouz(m): 9:03am On Jun 28, 2017
Werey ti n shey werey to n shey werewere awon werey obinrin yen!!!!
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Proposes To Her Girlfriend by Fadiga24(m): 9:09am On Jun 28, 2017
And both of them have nice asses.

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Proposes To Her Girlfriend by newyorks(m): 9:16am On Jun 28, 2017
fain gurls sabi spoil like dis why? dat 1st pic na die it can ressurate a dead junior. and its mi spec xpecially her behind.
me right now licking my...
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Proposes To Her Girlfriend by Collyno82(m): 10:18am On Jun 28, 2017
pocohantas:

I love this phrase; You mean as original prick sweet reach,
e sweet no be lie[b]
pocohantas:

e sweet no be lie[/b]
pocohantas:

e sweet no be lie
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Proposes To Her Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 28, 2017
Whatever rocks their boat
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Proposes To Her Girlfriend by brandydaniells(m): 11:04am On Jun 28, 2017
eleyi igidi gan grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Gets Engaged To Her Longtime Boyfriend On An Island. Photos / Sexiest Languages In The World - Yoruba / Seven Things Women Should Always Do After Sex. Do You Do Them? Check The List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.