Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue (73333 Views)

Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo / Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) / Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by godson4u79(m): 8:10am On Jun 29, 2017
Sorry oooo Mr macho man. If na you wetin you go do? Will you confront armed thieves with bare hand and let them waste you so the woman can remarry after you gone abi. Period she was not supposed to moan.. So could as well scream..

greenmonk:

The man sef no get shame. Another man, ordinary army robber dey shag him wife for him presence and him no fit do nothing na to kom dey form macho for where him wife de na him de do.
Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by Solozzo(m): 8:29am On Jun 29, 2017
This is the news report on the news about what happened

[BENUE MAN MAN SACKS WIFE FOR ENJOYING SEX WITH ARMED ROBBERS

Benue State-born man (name withheld) has sacked his newly married wife because she was making some 'funny moaning' sounds while being raped by armed robbers in his presence.

According to Daily Post, the incident played out in the couple's residence on Bello Street in the Iyana-Ejigbo area of Lagos State, when armed robbers visited them in the death of night few months after they came back from their village where they had conducted their traditional marriage.

It was learned that after the heavily armed gunmen invaded Baba Eneh's house around 3 am and demanded money, the native of Owukpa, Ogadigbo Local Government Area of Benue allegedly told the gunmen that he had only N3, 500 at home.

The man, a commercial bus driver, reportedly begged the robbers that he did not have much money at home since he had expended all his savings on marrying his new wife and they were just trying to settle down.

But the robbers who were angry that the man did not have much money at home, decided to gang-rape his wife at gunpoint and descended on her.

However, when the robbers left after raping the woman, the commercial driver was said to have raised hell, accusing his wife of enjoying the rape by moaning in excitement and twisting her waist as the robbers sexually assaulted her, instead of screaming for help.

He was quoted as telling his neighbours:

"Imagine my wife, instead of her to cry for help, she was busy making some funny sounds, an indication that she was enjoying the sex, even in my presence."

He was said to have ordered the woman out of his house on the ground that she disgraced him as it is against the customs of his community for a married woman to have sex with another man.

The man is said to be afraid of what the gods of his land will do to him and has asked the wife to return to her village for the cleansing rites and sacrifices to be made.

Source: http://odili.net/news/source/2017/jun/21/356.html
Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by Bahddo(m): 9:32am On Jun 29, 2017
1stCitizen:

62 idiots so far have liked this comment. Obviously you do not know that rape is a traumatic experience and moaning is not in the equation for any victim. She is sick and needs HELP.
moaning isn't restricted to pleasure only, you dummy. It could be a result of pain or suffering. Check a friend's dictionary since you don't seem to have one.

The ignorant husband heard sounds and, just like you, concluded it means pleasure. Poor men and their low self-esteem. If he had money, they may not have touched his wife. But of course he had to blame someone else for his inability to protect his own wife.

1 Like

Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 29, 2017
Bahddo:
moaning isn't restricted to pleasure only, you dummy. It could be a result of pain or suffering. Check a friend's dictionary since you don't seem to have one.

The ignorant husband heard sounds and, just like you, concluded it means pleasure. Poor men and their low self-esteem. If he had money, they may not have touched his wife. But of course he had to blame someone else for his inability to protect his own wife.

Fvcking cvnt face. Where you there?Only the man was there. Stupid dickjaw ran to check the meaning of moan without consideration for the context of application.Rotten product of a failed system.So in your sorry little world the husband cannot distinguish between pleasurable soft sounds and pain. Pea size brain asswipe.

I am sure you will reach orgasm before they touch you when your turn comes.
Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by veraiyke(m): 10:34am On Jun 29, 2017
Bahddo:

Check ya own dictionary. Moaning has only one meaning in sexual act and that is enjoyment. Nothing anyone says here captures what really happened. Only the man and woman know best the scenario that played out.
Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by veraiyke(m): 10:36am On Jun 29, 2017
Bahddo:

Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by veraiyke(m): 10:37am On Jun 29, 2017
Bahddo:

Check ya own dictionary. Moaning has only one meaning in sexual act and that is enjoyment. Nothing anyone says here captures what really happened. Only the man and woman know best the scenario that played out.
Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by Bahddo(m): 11:25am On Jun 29, 2017
1stCitizen:

Fvcking cvnt face. Where you there?Only the man was there. Stupid dickjaw ran to check the meaning of moan without consideration for the context of application.Rotten product of a failed system.So in your sorry little world the husband cannot distinguish between pleasurable soft sounds and pain. Pea size brain asswipe.

I am sure you will reach orgasm before they touch you when your turn comes.
Being there doesn't mean shyte. So because he said so, means it's true. Many men grind away on their wives thinking they are studs simply because of their interpretation of the sounds they hear. If men could easily distinguish between pleasure and pain, we wouldn't have perpetually unsatisfied wives secretly getting it elsewhere.

He could also have exaggerated or even lied to save face. He was powerless before the robbers, stripped of his manly dignity. The next best thing for lesser men, is to try to regain power by oppressing someone weaker; to shift the blame to the woman who had to take in strange dicks by force while her husband watched unharmed.

It's very convenient, isn't it? Pin his humiliation on the 'funny sounds' she was making. Yeah, we all know that if she wasn't moaning, he would have overpowered the robbers and beaten them up.

1 Like

Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by Bahddo(m): 11:29am On Jun 29, 2017
veraiyke:
so pain doesn't exist in sexual act? The dictionary talks of sexual pleasure as one of the possibilities reasons why one would moan, along with pain. You expect to see sexual pain before you know that ladies could feel pain during sex.

Typical clueless Naija man. No wonder ladies complain that their men dive in before they are wet and ready.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by CoolFreeday(m): 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
sanpipita:

Definitely as a husband I won't set up my wife to be humiliated like this, Im shocked you say you are an anti rape advocate yet you see nothing wrong at the actions meted at this woman, doesn't your advocacy protect the victims too? this is ridiculous

humiliated? my understanding from what I read is that the man said he doesn't want the marriages again.
As an advocate of rape, their are things we tell people to avoid in other to avoid such incidence n what to do when someone find his/her self in such scenario but moaning is certainly not one of it.
Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by sanpipita(m): 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
CoolFreeday:

humiliated? my understanding from what I read is that the man said he doesn't want the marriages again.
As an advocate of rape, their are things we tell people to avoid in other to avoid such incidence n what to do when someone find his/her self in such scenario but moaning is certainly not one of it.

On what basis is his actions coming from? that his wife moaned while being raped or am I missing something, as an anti rape advocate don't you think moaning can be ruled out in certain rape incidents? peoples body get to betray them, some rapists think their victims enjoy it cos they moaned which is far fetched, that morning deserves better I'm bothered some people think otherwise, yea you want to dissolve the marriage do it more in civil way than set up the victim for undue mockery and humiliation
Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by veraiyke(m): 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2017
Bahddo:
so pain doesn't exist in sexual act? The dictionary talks of sexual pleasure as one of the possibilities reasons why one would moan, along with pain. You expect to see sexual pain before you know that ladies could feel pain during sex.

Typical clueless Naija man. No wonder ladies complain that their men dive in before they are wet and ready.
oga and u think d man don't know wen a woman moans for pleasure or for pain? You just want to mke yasef all knowing. And hu even said women don't feel pain during sex. Ur clueless. U tink u know it all but u don't. C person wey wan teach person sexual act.
Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by Nnfe(f): 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
mekyno777:

Haha....may be na bigger hammer/joystick and beta fucka do d job.
Bt i hv one questn, will the cleansing arrest the robbers/rapists or will it kill them?
That my interest.
LOL..I don't understand too o..
Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
veraiyke:
oga and u think d man don't know wen a woman moans for pleasure or for pain? You just want to mke yasef all knowing. And hu even said women don't feel pain during sex. Ur clueless. U tink u know it all but u don't. C person wey wan teach person sexual act.
and you think the best the man could do was to sent her away because she moaned during sex in front a man that was suppose to protect but she understood he could not? The an just need an excuse to do away with a rape victim as he could not bear to look at her let alone sleep with her. That moaning with pleaseure is just what he wants to UAE as cover up.
The main reason he's sending g his wife away is because she was raped not because she moaned. People fail to u derstand that the woman being a rape victim might not even bear the shame. She might get depressed and withdraw herself from other People. She might never be normal again but the husband who's suppose to be there for her sent her away giving a dumb excuse. What's the news she got married to go. At the for the first place?
To be thrown away because she was raped? And this happened in her house not as if she went out and it happened somewhere else. Make una fear God small abeg
Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
veraiyke:
the man just wanted her gone cos the sight of her makes him feel worthless. that man is just an ass.

1 Like

Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by veraiyke(m): 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
and you think the best the man could do was to sent her away because she moaned during sex in front a man that was suppose to protect but she understood he could not? The an just need an excuse to do away with a rape victim as he could not bear to look at her let alone sleep with her. That moaning with pleaseure is just what he wants to UAE as cover up.
The main reason he's sending g his wife away is because she was raped not because she moaned. People fail to u derstand that the woman being a rape victim might not even bear the shame. She might get depressed and withdraw herself from other People. She might never be normal again but the husband who's suppose to be there for her sent her away giving a dumb excuse. What's the news she got married to go. At the for the first place?
To be thrown away because she was raped? And this happened in her house not as if she went out and it happened somewhere else. Make una fear God small abeg
You and I weren't there. Like I said the case is hard on both ends. I also pointed out that if the man is using moaning as an escape route to his own trauma and inability to help his wife then we may consider it cowardly. However, none of us has been in such circumstance so we don't really know what it feels like. I concluded by saying it would be good if they can support themselves. Many things play out in one's brain. Whether the woman moaned or not its still rape as she didn't bring it upon herself. In the process knowing her state she could have chosen to allow herself enjoy d act since whether she fights or not it matters not. There's also involuntary action and that could happen in sex. She could have moaned and Her moan might have been involuntary. Our bodies can betray us especially when her most sensitive part is been hit. In any case its still rape and there was nothing she could have done otherwise. Let's understand this
Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by veraiyke(m): 10:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
the man just wanted her gone cos the sight of her makes him feel worthless. that man is just an ass.
Yes that's a very big possibility. I don't blame the woman but I also don't blame the man. However, trying to support his wife in such a moment would have been very ideal. Many things are going through their minds. And the man just like you said might just be feeling worthless before his wife hence may choose to take an easy way out of his state.
Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by aigboeben(m): 11:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
Loyalty was missing!
Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by ruthartist: 12:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
Rape is rape, when not consensus, the wife did not know the robbers, she didn't give them consent to rape her. And her husband's actions was a cowardly one as he felt defenseless against the robbers. He lied. But also, when one is being raped, one is paralysed, numb and is not aware of making noises, as the mind goes into shock, mind/body trauma. So moaning or not is irrelevant, when consent is not given, It is called rape

1 Like

Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by Thisnut(m): 10:35am On Jul 26, 2017
ogorwyne:

It's actually a painful sight to watch your wife being raped in front of you. But right now, in my opinion, I think he is even worse than the rapists.
The man is fighting in the wrong direction. It would be better of if he did something to protect his wife when she was being raped, than putting the blame on the wife who's the victim.

I don't see this as being jealous,
it's simply being stupid and insensitive, because in a delicate circumstance like this, the victim needs help, as such should be given both medical and mental help. Things like this can mess up a lady's life psychologically forever. She probably needs her husband support to pass through that tough moment in her life, not some irrational judgement for some dude who believes in some stupid tradition other than simple common sense.

Had a friend in a similar situation, but not rape case per say. The guy put the blame on himself of not being able to protect his family when armed rubbers came to his home. He afterwards got himself over 20 guns and placed them in different part in his home and also thought his 8years old daughter how to shout a fire arm.

Make brian fall on the man.
Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
What if it felt pleasurable to her and she couldn't suppress the moan. It is not always possible to stop yourself feeling sensation; what if the rapist did her like she has never experienced before? As they say body no be firewood.

Alternatively she may have moaned to cause the rapist to reach climax quickly in order to leave alone.
Bluetooth2:

What kind of woman moans when being violently raped? kiss

1 Like

Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by Nobody: 2:27am On Jun 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Good for her..

Imagine the shock the husband received...his wife had never moaned for him once..but during the thréesome with the robbers she was moaning and screeching louder than a BRT bus's brake.

Good for her once again.
Let me handle you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Corpse Of Kidnapper, Vampire, Received At Imo State Police Headquarter (Photos) / Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Woman Arrested In US For Striping Unclad In Front Of Police (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.