Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) (51836 Views)

My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats / The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister / My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Lloydfolarin: 1:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Only a woman that can bear her mother will raise hand against her MIL. No matter what the MIL did it isn't justifiable for a DIL to hit her
Op what's your brother doing about this issue?

Good girl
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Mrnakeina(m): 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
Waiting for Elder brother's wife thread

"My in-law attacked me in my matrimonial home"

Meanwhile seun is counting his money
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Freethought(m): 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
MhizValentina12:
is she mad? like seriously....how can she beat her elder n her mother in law...like that no matter what she did to her it doesnt come to this...i guess @ op mum is the quiet type...she should better thank God that her mother in law aint patience ozokwor film oriented mother
in laws if not ehh her village witches would have organize thanksgiving mass 4 her ....well just settle things amicably btwn them cuz an eye 4 an eye only makes the whole world blind...warn her never to lay hands on ur mum again ....#let_love_lead

You are ' Marriagable'
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Shabach002(m): 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
MissIndependent:
This is terrible. cry Every woman or Lady should know that he or she is a potential mother inlaw. Beating your mother in Law is wrong no matter what she did to you...what did your elder brother say in all this? Where was he when it happened? Una don marry bad wife too bad I pity the old woman... cry cry cry

Really?

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Lloydfolarin: 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
Papiikush:
Your mama no get her own house?

Fuckkkkk offfff Cunt

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by watchindelta(m): 1:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
if no b pikin i 4 jst jejely stay on my own. fear women :Di weak
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by jjjjj2017: 1:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
shocked
Mama hand look like that of a young girl. That's by the way.. People die anyhow these days, don't go and kill your brother's wife cos of something you know nothing about. She might have hit mama due to the fact that mama was hitting her. Think before you fight, mama's boy
if the boy eventually execute his plan(beat his brothers wife), then he is insane.

Back to your comment, please next time always comment with sense OK. if her own mother offend her, will she beat her?

4 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by room089: 1:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
Guy go dia show the woman why u are called 'Green Bullet'. But don't do anything harsh or rash.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by ivolt: 1:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
Greenbullet:
Look At What My Elder Brothers Wife Did To My Mum ( Picture)

As I am speaking right now, I am fuming, my elder brothers wife has always hated my mum, and yesterday she showed it, she Beat my mum because she could, she injured my mom all over her body, I swear to God I will beat the shit out of this woman , I am on my way to my brothers house, my mother is not her house girl that she can beat like she owns and my stupid weakling brother will also feel my wrath , I swear to God

It is none of your business, let your brother handle it or get your mum
another accommodation.
But if you can't stomach the assault, report her to the police,
whatever you do, DO NOT ENTERTAIN VIOLENCE,
because if you do you may end up becoming the scapegoat and
an outcast.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by pocohantas(f): 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
Were you not the one running mouth on how you can handle women. This one pass you?

When we told them to condemn violence, they refused. They were busy asking for the other side of the story. I guess they didn't know it'll soon get to their mothers.

Don't beat your sister inlaw, leave her for her husband to handle.

4 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by 1metre: 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
Modsenemy:
Although it is very wrong for sm1 to lay hands on a mother

But we need to know ::

What did your mum do?
What type of person is she?
silly questions u asked up there. No matter what she must hv done, can't she apply wisdom? It's a clear indication that she doesn't respect her hubby. Guys be careful whom u get married to.we hv more jezebel in our society than it use to be.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
Greenbullet:
because your mother is not well taken care of doesn't mean others aren't.

What are you still doing on nairaland? Don't you have some1 to kill?

Go and finish your life already and stop giving ppl headache

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by misano(m): 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
Just take ur mum away and ignore D both of dem. Na ur brother go suffer am 4 future..

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Oyindidi(f): 1:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
watchindelta:
so if mama hit u undecided u will do d same shocked shocked OHH God angry angry
Nope, I can't raise my hands on an elderly person. I'll cry like a baby cos I can't retaliate. That's how I'll express my anger. No matter what I can't. God forbid!

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Austinoiz(m): 1:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
As for me, before U asked the disrespectful idiot WHY she raised hands on my mum, I would have landed furnace-hot W.H.Y slaps on her goddamn face (not cheeks).

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by ivolt: 1:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
Modsenemy:

What did your mum do?

These questions are irrelevant, I personally
detest people who resort to violence to resolve
a problem.
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lloydfolarin:

Don't rush, trust me, it might the most stupid and regrettable decision you have ever taken in your life.

Pls, take your time. Always remember that more often than not, ladies are coming as a wife to add to your burden not to add to Account Balance.

I can 100% categorically tell you that 75% of men in their institution of marriage wish they could turn the hands of time back...

Be careful

However, if you are lucky to find the right woman who is well brought up void of this stupid 21st century ladies' mentality, you ll be happy and thank God eventually.

Thanks a lot. I needed that.
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
ivolt:

It is none of your business, let your brother handle it or get your mum
another accommodation.
But if you can't stomach the assault, report her to the police,
whatever you do, DO NOT ENTERTAIN VIOLENCE,
because if you do you may end up becoming the scapegoat and
an outcast.
How can you say its non of his business,we are talking about his mum here ooooooo......some people sha....smh

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Oyindidi(f): 1:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
jjjjj2017:

Don't beat her up please!
Report her at the nearest police station & arrange some coins for those officer to help you lock her up.
Charge her to court & if your brother dare intervene, never listen to him.
no dey quote me angry
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by enemyofprogress: 1:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
Tonto Dike didn't did this before she was sacked by her husband. Abeg look for gun and shoot her but don't let her die
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by lolita1020(f): 1:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
The truth must be said, some mother in-law can be very troublesome
especially if the husband is the richest of the family

but at as same time she is not suppose to beat her mother in-law
because if the mother in-law hate the wife i don't think the marriage can stand

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by oshe11: 1:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
SAVEDBABA:
Bros, how far you na... lol

Bro na real mata ooo.....

Cnt stomach the tot of this afta all my Mum did n is doing for me.....

Them no burn her well unless my bro dn alredy do d needful b4 I go calm down oo.....

Beating my Mum is worse than Beating me....

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by TheKingIsHere: 1:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
Maski87:
If na me after I don beat the woman I go tear her pant and put my prick for the thing wet dey between her legs,
So you go fit fvck your brother wife? Truely, NL is filled with mad children

8 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Oyindidi(f): 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
jjjjj2017:

if the boy eventually execute his plan(beat his brothers wife), then he is insane.

Back to your comment, please next time always comment with sense OK. if her own mother offend her, will she beat her?
Sharrap you juvenile! Did I encourage him to beat the lady? I don't know why you quote me a times

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by enemyofprogress: 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
Modsenemy:

What did your mum do?
whatever the mum must have done,no matter the kind of person she is, the wife has no right to raise her hand and beat her mother in-law. Stop supporting evil

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Sagay212: 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
before you hear any rubbish other side of the story, you must make sure you give nothing less than 5 solid slaps that will make her bleed from the mouth. You can always apologise after you hear the other side of the story. That will at least teach her never to raise her hands on her mother -in- law...can she beat her own mother whatever the case is? Nna mehn if you no slap that your brother wife, amadioha go slap you and your brother.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by jjjjj2017: 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
no dey quote me angry
because nairaland be ya family property abi?
Post rubbish next time & will reply you with what you deserve.
Do you know that you are justifying the action of the woman in question?
Don't ever ask me not to quote you again because you are not different from every other nairalander OK. even I dey quote Mynd44 who happens to be no nonsense moderator.

4 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by vicben27(m): 1:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
obamabinladen:
Mr man before you kill your brother's wife, hear from your brother and the wife first then have a meeting with them and your mum. Let everyone open up on what happened. Though it is very wrong for her to beat her mother in-law but then don't be too quick to retaliate as this may lead to a regrettable state. Some mother in-laws can be annoying and it takes a down to earth person to handle them better. For your brother, I must say that he has lost this marriage already. I don't see him bn in control of his home affairs.

MY LAST WARNING!

If you beat your SENIOR brother's wife, you have created an everlasting enemity in your family that will leave to hunt the entire generation.

MARK MY WORD.

make beat her first, i'll even beat my elder brother + the wife join wat nonsense! let there be enemity for a century i dnt care! some of dis women are pure evil.
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
Maski87:
If na me after I don beat the woman I go tear her pant and put my prick for the thing wet dey between her legs,

lol omg have mercy!!!

shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by remedick: 1:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
Modsenemy:

What did your mum do?
being a woman, I am not surprised by your question. Anyway, I blame the OP's brother.

I don't go near hot temper people for personal reasons and I can't really tolerate stubbornness cos i can be violent around such people.

Mothers are sacred... never insult a mother, no matter what.
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by ivolt: 1:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
SAVEDBABA:
How can you say its non of his business,we are talking about his mum here ooooooo......some people sha....smh

You won't understand, there is a difference between fighting
a stranger and fighting a family member.
It will be foolish to equate both.
As I said, if he must revenge, let him report to the police
and sue the woman for assault.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) / Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult / Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.