Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) (51741 Views)

My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats / The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister / My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by abimic(m): 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
shocked
Mama hand look like that of a young girl. That's by the way.. People die anyhow these days, don't go and kill your brother's wife cos of something you know nothing about. She might have hit mama due to the fact that mama was hitting her. Think before you fight, mama's boy
The reason you gave for probably the lady necessitating having to hit mama back lacks substance, it's clear the husband respects not his mother, no man who respects his mother would dare allow his wife talk down his mother talk more of raise an eyebrow not to talk of raise a hand. These same useless men would be pampering their mother in law like they gave birth to them. Nothing like one's mum, even if outsiders disrespect one's mum, surely not one's partner!
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by NwaliE01: 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
Greenbullet:
Look At What My Elder Brothers Wife Did To My Mum ( Picture)

As I am speaking right now, I am fuming, my elder brothers wife has always hated my mum, and yesterday she showed it, she Beat my mum because she could, she injured my mom all over her body, I swear to God I will beat the shit out of this woman , I am on my way to my brothers house, my mother is not her house girl that she can beat like she owns and my stupid weakling brother will also feel my wrath , I swear to God

I feel the world don't have to comment on your family matter. Somethings are to be handled within the family.
My thought sha.

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
erico2k2:

U seemed pain to the fact that you lost your sense of comprehension, for crying out loud Im a MAN where you got the idea I was a woman is beyond me, mayB when you get married you will be more matured and reason out of the BOX,You are not married and dont lead a family life so you have no idea waht it is like, ,my mum has 3 years to retire why my dad has four so he says, they are 71 and 62, u think thats young right?
Look at the pic posted that arm do not belong to an 80 year old woman definitely belong to someone btw 45 and 60.Im not saying beating ur mother inlaw is being supported here but Im saying there is two sides to every story and I have been proven right cos the OP has not come back to tell us waht happened

Ur not 41 years old, It a 19 year old jambite explaining life the way u think it should be...
Gosh!!!

Meanwhile u sound like a girl.
Child.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by erico2k2(m): 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Ur not 41 years old, It a 19 year old jambite explaining life the way u think it should be...
Gosh!!!

Meanwhile u sound like a girl.
Child.
Now you are being stupid. xtreemly where did i say I was 41 years Old,quit accessing NL with your Nokia 3210 and buy a laptop mayB you might get a wide angle view

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by abimic(m): 10:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
Your brother is a weakling who lacks the aura to organize the affair of his home, strike a balance and hurt no party. The wife on the other hand must be a petulant personality, no matter how annoying your MIL could be, the husband still knows best how to handle his mother rather than resolve to self help. Na so your daughter in law go beat you someday, just watch! Her own would even b with hot water. Karma is a bitch, always waiting for all. Learn to do good even when paid with evil.
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by erico2k2(m): 10:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
abimic:
Your brother is a weakling who lacks the aura to organize the affair of his home, strike a balance and hurt no party. The wife on the other hand must be a petulant personality, no matter how annoying your MIL could be, the husband still knows best how to handle his mother rather than resolve to self help. Na so your daughter in law go beat you someday, just watch! Her own would even b with hot water. Karma is a bitch, always waiting for all. Learn to do good even when paid with evil.
I agree with you, the man should structure his home to avoid such.I cant ever imagine my wife raising her voice to my Mum let alone a fight.On the other hand my Mum is way to busy to have a month in my house.

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by armyofone(m): 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
Only beat her beat her etc you guys are good at in that your Nig.
If you really love to take care of mom in her old age, best build her a home and hire a care for her, visit and provide for her.
You bring her into you and your wife's home for who to do the care taker job? Your wife has a job and children, plus you and you add mama to it ? Maybe she brings in her own mama too....You guys aren't nice to each other yonder. Possibly taking the stress of having to do it all on mama. NIN, be good to yourselves.

manikspears:

Say what? My advice to the op is to beat her to a level that she will never recover from till the day of her death, maybe na blind eye o or limping leg or broken tooth 2 of the above dey sure,shey be pikin wey no get home training na from outside they go teach her.now to that brother of yours wound am seriously if possible break bottle for him head,pikin wey dey watch him wife dey flog him mama with belt no fit useful again. Break all ties with them.to hell with them angry angry .I fit follow you go self.

3 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
erico2k2:

Now you are being stupid. xtreemly where did i say I was 41 years Old,quit accessing NL with your Nokia 3210 and buy a laptop mayB you might get a wide angle view

""Im not a young man at that, I btw 41 and 45, Iam married and my first child is 14,""

Seems there's something wrong with ur eye glass.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by erico2k2(m): 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
PrecisionFx:

""Im not a young man at that, I btw 41 and 45, Iam married and my first child is 14,""

Seems there's something wrong with ur eye glass.
SO you dont know what between 41 and 45 is?
Kids of these days do not have respect for thier elders,how does btw 41 and 45 amount to being 41?was that what you was thought in school?

3 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by erico2k2(m): 11:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
armyofone:
If you really love to take care of mom in her old age, best build her a home and hire a care for her, visit and provide for her.
You bring her into you and your wife's home for who to do the care taker job? Your wife has a job and children, plus you and you add mama to it ? Maybe she brings in her own mama too....You guys aren't nice to each other yonder. Possibly taking the stress of having to do it all on mama. NIN, be good to yourselves.

Thank you, all they seem to throw out is violence for violence, non of them is talking of a solution that wil benefit Mum and MIL, good question since the have the energy to beat it would be more than helpful to chanel that energy to building a home for mama to be indipendent, they way i was toiling that line led some to even assume iw as a woman, grin grin grin
PS, OP has not returned from beating the MIL, I hope the wife did not pour hot water o n him grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
erico2k2:

SO you dont know what between 41 and 45 is?
Kids of these days do not have respect for thier elders,how does btw 41 and 45 amount to being 41?was that what you was thought in school?

Just buy a double lens n also buy some form of sense.

U said ur between 41 n 45 and I called u a 41 year old(who is actually 19)......I really wander why it's hard for u to understand.
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by erico2k2(m): 11:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Just buy a double lens n also buy some form of sense.

U said ur between 41 n 45 and I called u a 41 year old(who is actually 19)......I really wander why it's hard for u to understand.
You are obviously being fed by your MUM still, judging by your lack of respect for the opinions of others and resulting to throwing your dummy outta the pram when you have no real argument to bring to the table,you result in insults.

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by abimic(m): 11:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
erico2k2:

I agree with you, the man should structure his home to avoid such.I cant ever imagine my wife raising her voice to my Mum let alone a fight.On the other hand my Mum is way to busy to have a month in my house.
I just wonder such women still exist.... .. Some even pray to marry men whose mother is dead, height of hypocrisy by some women not knowing it would haunt them too later as someone would also pray for their death too. No sane lady brought up from a reputable background dares disrespect her MIL, I'd rather prefer my partner vents her anger on me than my mother if need be. Wives have issues with MIL when MIL stays beyond necessary, but this is where the wisdom of the man comes to play. Marriage is no child's play, it requires lot of wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by erico2k2(m): 11:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
abimic:

I just wonder such women still exist.... .. Some even pray to marry men whose mother is dead, height of hypocrisy by some women not knowing it would haunt them too later as someone would also pray for their death too. No sane lady brought up from a reputable background dares disrespect her MIL, I'd rather prefer my partner vents her anger on me than my mother if need be. Wives have issues with MIL when MIL stays beyond necessary, but this is where the wisdom of the man comes to play. Marriage is no child's play, it requires lot of wisdom.
Oh yeah I know so, most of them commenting here are not married so no suprise.Its not an easy task balancing the difference btw MIL and wife.One of my guy in PH no one goes to his house, if you need money you come to the office you collect or he transfers end of cos of past experience he knows his family well ad he is protecting his wife and kids cos the house is thier own space.Everyone behave differently when put under pressure sometimes our actions are not true representations of whom we realy are.This is one of such case.For every action there must be a reaction.I thank God for my MUM, she is way too busy to leave the comfort of her home to come stay more than a week at mine.

3 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by donisaiah: 12:02am On Jun 29, 2017
My advice is to go and report it to the elders of your family for she has committed a crime.
No matter what the mother did to her, she has no right to lay a hand on her as she is also her mother cos the day she decide to marry her son is the day she becomes her mother.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by manikspears: 12:28am On Jun 29, 2017
armyofone:

Did you ever read the book of Ruth? There is a blessing for women who take good care of their in-laws .as that women has flogged her mother in-law she has signed a very sorrowful ending to her story. Those so-called children will never be useful to her at the end.lady's of nowadays don't know it and that is the reason their lives is the way it is today.you talk of house maid, these days that you can't leave your children with house help,you want to kill the old woman.my dear you are a lady,love your in-laws more than your husband because that is the only way you can win his heart and soul.
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Stephanie22: 1:40am On Jun 29, 2017
realsammie:
And you are here ranting. The topic should be, ' I hospitalized my brother's wife for beating my mum
Lol
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by YelloweWest: 6:30am On Jun 29, 2017
manikspears:

Say what? Na wound wey go never heal we want.something wey go still show in her lying in state.
I was referring to the emotional wound between the brothers.
Besides if he kills his sil he goes to jail and his mother will suffer more.
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by manikspears: 7:09am On Jun 29, 2017
YelloweWest:

I was referring to the emotional wound between the brothers.
Besides if he kills his sil he goes to jail and his mother will suffer more.
Forget abeg
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by deebsman1(m): 7:55am On Jun 29, 2017
Rubbish, has she not already created the enemity
obamabinladen:
Mr man before you kill your brother's wife, hear from your brother and the wife first then have a meeting with them and your mum. Let everyone open up on what happened. Though it is very wrong for her to beat her mother in-law but then don't be too quick to retaliate as this may lead to a regrettable state. Some mother in-laws can be annoying and it takes a down to earth person to handle them better. For your brother, I must say that he has lost this marriage already. I don't see him bn in control of his home affairs.

MY LAST WARNING!

If you beat your SENIOR brother's wife, you have created an everlasting enemity in your family that will leave to hunt the entire generation.

MARK MY WORD.

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by simmis: 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
Greenbullet:
if you have trained kids, then you should know how a child feels when someone tries to insult his mother
Green bullet is still busy reacting to posts. you no go beat her again? cheesy cheesy cheesy Yoruba man gragra na im u dey do.

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by erico2k2(m): 12:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
simmis:
Green bullet is still busy reacting to posts. you no go beat her again? cheesy cheesy cheesy Yoruba man gragra na im u dey do.
me sef tire
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by abimic(m): 5:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
erico2k2:

Oh yeah I know so, most of them commenting here are not married so no suprise.Its not an easy task balancing the difference btw MIL and wife.One of my guy in PH no one goes to his house, if you need money you come to the office you collect or he transfers end of cos of past experience he knows his family well ad he is protecting his wife and kids cos the house is thier own space.Everyone behave differently when put under pressure sometimes our actions are not true representations of whom we realy are.This is one of such case.For every action there must be a reaction.I thank God for my MUM, she is way too busy to leave the comfort of her home to come stay more than a week at mine.
Most of em girls here are just hiding behind the phone claiming what they're not and saying things like it were that easy. No sane being would ever support this lady, even the devil would frown at it. I quite agree with your point, reaction under pressure, but as a lady,wife, mother to be, patience is a virtue she needs as more trying times would come that she might be tempted beat her husband or his siblings if she doesn't do that already, because a lady that beats up her MIL, there's no one in that family that she can't beat if she can handle such. infact, whoever beats her MIL has no regards for that family, she would be the bread winner of that house most definitely or a very financially buoyant personality whose husband would miss if lost or or one whose husband can't control, as pride goes before destruction. Infact, anyone that slaps another is a semi animal, when you're not agbero or Dino melaye! Words are enough damage! but say it rightly as they could injure too, but say it to the right person though!
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by abimic(m): 5:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
Come down here jodha!
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by dominique(f): 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
Na only starting this op get, he no get finishing

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by ireneblush(f): 9:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
VargasVee:

Is that what you should be asking? She has no right whatsoever to melt out that kind of beating to someone old enough to be her mom. For the fact she didn't even consider her husband before doing such shows the kind of woman she is, how some women trap their husbands to zones. Daughters of Eve everywhere.

Iswear if anyone tries that shiit with me mom. I'd be mad.
but what if her own life was in danger. what if it was self defense?. I can't vouch for no one on earth, not even mom.

3 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by erico2k2(m): 11:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
abimic:

Most of em girls here are just hiding behind the phone claiming what they're not and saying things like it were that easy. No sane being would ever support this lady, even the devil would frown at it. I quite agree with your point, reaction under pressure, but as a lady,wife, mother to be, patience is a virtue she needs as more trying times would come that she might be tempted beat her husband or his siblings if she doesn't do that already, because a lady that beats up her MIL, there's no one in that family that she can't beat if she can handle such. infact, whoever beats her MIL has no regards for that family, she would be the bread winner of that house most definitely or a very financially buoyant personality whose husband would miss if lost or or one whose husband can't control, as pride goes before destruction. Infact, anyone that slaps another is a semi animal, when you're not agbero or Dino melaye! Words are enough damage! but say it rightly as they could injure too, but say it to the right person though!
I said earlier in one of my post. let us not jump into conclusion, we saw scratches, so You are telling me if your Mum has her hands on the throat of your wife she should smile and hope your Mum leaves her alone? you think she wont punch your Mum in the eye or scratch her to gain freedom and run for her life? we need to think with an open mind here.From all OP said he never said teh wife was aggressive and up till now he refuse to tell us what happen which points to one thing.

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by armyofone(m): 11:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
She is working or trading, there are children involved. .. so now my question is who will be doing the care taker job? Be fair and bring in both mothers grin

manikspears:

Did you ever read the book of Ruth? There is a blessing for women who take good care of their in-laws .as that women has flogged her mother in-law she has signed a very sorrowful ending to her story. Those so-called children will never be useful to her at the end.lady's of nowadays don't know it and that is the reason their lives is the way it is today.you talk of house maid, these days that you can't leave your children with house help,you want to kill the old woman.my dear you are a lady,love your in-laws more than your husband because that is the only way you can win his heart and soul.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by abimic(m): 12:33am On Jun 30, 2017
erico2k2:

I said earlier in one of my post. let us not jump into conclusion, we saw scratches, so You are telling me if your Mum has her hands on the throat of your wife she should smile and hope your Mum leaves her alone? you think she wont punch your Mum in the eye or scratch her to gain freedom and run for her life? we need to think with an open mind here.From all OP said he never said teh wife was aggressive and up till now he refuse to tell us what happen which points to one thing.
MIL grabbing her DIL's neck and DIL beating MIL only shows they both are fit for themselves, it's a situation of wolves in a pack, height of irresponsibility from them both. Remember in time past, parents then don't do genotype, but they must surely do a background check on the family they're to marry both male and female side, they tend to know lots about their respective families, here the lady learns in depth about her to be MIL, but nowadays, many rush into marriages without understanding the basics therein. For a lady who wants to enjoy her marriage and safeguard it would always draw close to her hubby's family, believe me there are instances the hubby could be so highly mad base on stress from work and other personal things and feeling frustrated, let's say 15 yrs into the marriage, then the wife offends him believe me, sometimes, only the mother could possibly put him right at that point, where then would the wife run too? Pastor? Prayers. You can't possibly fight your in laws off, no marriage is an island devoid of families, such marriages won't survive long. remember marriage is a journey, heading to a destination, u need to respect all you meet whether they do u wrong or right, just know how to handle your way around them. If at worst, the MIL did as u claimed, I still blame the lady for not knowing earlier, the MIL must have shown that tendencies from intent to slap or little abuses, hence she would have known how to avoid that state. Do u know in some places, it's a taboo to slap your husband talk more of beat his mother?
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Nobody: 1:52am On Jun 30, 2017
abimic:

MIL grabbing her DIL's neck and DIL beating MIL only shows they both are fit for themselves, it's a situation of wolves in a pack, height of irresponsibility from them both. Remember in time past, parents then don't do genotype, but they must surely do a background check on the family they're to marry both male and female side, they tend to know lots about their respective families, here the lady learns in depth about her to be MIL, but nowadays, many rush into marriages without understanding the basics therein. For a lady who wants to enjoy her marriage and safeguard it would always draw close to her hubby's family, believe me there are instances the hubby could be so highly mad base on stress from work and other personal things and feeling frustrated, let's say 15 yrs into the marriage, then the wife offends him believe me, sometimes, only the mother could possibly put him right at that point, where then would the wife run too? Pastor? Prayers. You can't possibly fight your in laws off, no marriage is an island devoid of families, such marriages won't survive long. remember marriage is a journey, heading to a destination, u need to respect all you meet whether they do u wrong or right, just know how to handle your way around them. If at worst, the MIL did as u claimed, I still blame the lady for not knowing earlier, the MIL must have shown that tendencies from intent to slap or little abuses, hence she would have known how to avoid that state. Do u know in some places, it's a taboo to slap your husband talk more of beat his mother?

According to you Mr Preacher, in-laws are only on the husband's side, will you love your wife's family more than her or it's only the man's family that needs love and respect?

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by erico2k2(m): 6:32am On Jun 30, 2017
abimic:

Young man listen very well, I can see from your pictures you are not married and very you and have no certificate in the univercity of life yet,
me on the other hand is married and have kids eldest 14 years old so I can lecture you in marriage, all waht you said about marriage are all direct opposit.2017 you want to do baground check on a woman how? unless you both come from same vilage then you are stock with traditions of our father cos today people from south marry from North,Obasanjo's sun came down to my town to marry a woman he met in school. Howmany years do you want to date a woman to know her B4 marriage,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,10? You can never be prepared for marriage its all GOD.We pray for an understanding wife who has your interest at heart.The key to marriage is LOVE when there is love everything would be under control through rough and flex times.SOme MIL are devil,believe me I have seen such, my own MIL came to live with us for 6 months cos she was not feeling to well and quite old she had tooth ache and fracture froma fall, well I work abroad so was only there for a month out of the six, my wife soon realized she cant give her mum the care she deserved so they siblings all took to my advice, employ someone to look after her at her own home, this person takes her for walks cook clean and wash,mama is xtreemly well and happy as we speak.
Now I asked you a question which you do not have answers to for obvious reasons ie you are inexperienced in these matters IF MIL was chocking the living daylight out of DIL by pressing her throat do you think that scratch is dignified in order for DIL to brake lose and xcape MIL? I want you to answer that and please think Rationally no Emotionally this time.OP thought Emotionally and we know waht happened, He discovered the reason MIL had a scratch and refused to update us.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult / Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. / My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.