Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) (51792 Views)

My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats / The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister / My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Innobee99(m): 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
VargasVee:

Is that what you should be asking? She has no right whatsoever to melt out that kind of beating to someone old enough to be her mom. For the fact she didn't even consider her husband before doing such shows the kind of woman she is, how some women trap their husbands to zones. Daughters of Eve everywhere.

Iswear if anyone tries that shiit with me mom. I'd be mad.
If na me guy, earthquake go erupt oooo. No matter what, that lady is damn wrong.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
Greenbullet:
Look At What My Elder Brothers Wife Did To My Mum ( Picture)

As I am speaking right now, I am fuming, my elder brothers wife has always hated my mum, and yesterday she showed it, she Beat my mum because she could, she injured my mom all over her body, I swear to God I will beat the shit out of this woman , I am on my way to my brothers house, my mother is not her house girl that she can beat like she owns and my stupid weakling brother will also feel my wrath , I swear to God

Please update!!! You never reach the house ni?

4 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
sotall:
Just wondering why you had to create a thread on nairaland on this.

My thoughts
trick9:

Well I think the enemity has already been created such acts can't be forgiven...even if the mother in law is a witch

Frapaccino family animosity angry

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Jazzlite: 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
obamabinladen:
Mr man before you kill your brother's wife, hear from your brother and the wife first then have a meeting with them and your mum. Let everyone open up on what happened. Though it is very wrong for her to beat her mother in-law but then don't be too quick to retaliate as this may lead to a regrettable state.

MY LAST WARNING!

If you beat your SENIOR brother's wife, you have created an everlasting enemity in your family that will leave to hunt the entire generation.

MARK MY WORD.

I can kill the SIL. I MEAN LITERALLY STRANGLE HER TO DEATH AND REPORT AT THE POLICE STATION.
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
Greenbullet:

As I am speaking right now, I am fuming, my elder brothers wife has always hated my mum, and yesterday she showed it, she Beat my mum because she could, she injured my mom all over her body, I swear to God I will beat the shit out of this woman , I am on my way to my brothers house, my mother is not her house girl that she can beat like she owns and my stupid weakling brother will also feel my wrath , I swear to God

hmmm.....i take my word back.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by fm7070: 1:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
what did your mother do that warranted all these
some mother in-laws can be very difficult and troublesome
are you married? has your mom lived with your wife peacefully for 3months?
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by jjjjj2017: 1:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
Greenbullet:

Don't beat her up please!
Report her at the nearest police station & arrange some coins for those officer to help you lock her up.
Charge her to court & if your brother dare intervene, never listen to him.
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by farihafaheemah(m): 1:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
Modsenemy:
Although it is very wrong for sm1 to lay hands on a mother

But we need to know ::

What did your mum do?
What type of person is she?
So if your mother offend you, what to do is to bounce on her, obviously you're a bastards. Irrespective of what the mother in-law could have done, I don't think beaten her is the solution . I guess you're indomine and ice cream pikin

7 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Vince77(m): 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ur elder brothers wife beat up ur mom and u are fuming with anger but the first step to dealing with her is to post it on nairaland. Op well done.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
ring7:
is she from IMO state?
�����

You dis man ehn grin

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Jazzlite: 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
androidroot:
I will kill her. my mom my everything
My mom not my everything. But that is a message.... And the response has to be thorough.
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by uniqueogo(f): 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
Modsenemy:

What did your mum do?

forget that thing ... on a more serious note what could a woman old enough to be your mom
do to make you beat her.....

3 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by midehi2(f): 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
shege45:
my house na my mama hwz ooo
u neva ready be that tongue

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by jboi81(m): 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
VargasVee:

Is that what you should be asking? She has no right whatsoever to melt out that kind of beating to someone old enough to be her mom. For the fact she didn't even consider her husband before doing such shows the kind of woman she is, how some women trap their husbands to zones. Daughters of Eve everywhere.

Iswear if anyone tries that shiit with me mom. I'd be mad.

I like your comment.
In all honesty if my wife beats my mum, she then is asking me to beat her, I will regrettably beat her well upfront of my mum, then I will send my mum away from the house, no matter how terrible my mum is, if you as a wife see her like your mum, you will always endure her. I don't pray for this kind of experience though.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Omooniya1: 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
calm down bros, dont do something that will land u in jail ooh, with dat anger u might beat her and she collapse and die oooh
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by erico2k2(m): 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
Greenbullet:

Why is the Mum living there in the 1st place ? Since ur mum knows the wife don't like her why go there ? Your brother's wife owns the house yoyr mum owns ur dad house.why the evasion of d pace? I'm not promoting violence but sometimes some mothers take things to the next level . Your mum is probably going to check her clothes shoes cooking money etc . Wives do not like that
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
whizzyleejr:
Is she mad ni
How can she beat up her in-law.
Nigerians will always have relationship problem and end breaking up, the best thing to do if the mum is living with them is to tell her husband to tell her mum to excuse them or tell the mum the wrong thing she is doing to her.
after commiting such atrocity, haa, if na me....make i no talk.
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by farouk0403(m): 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
Op your mumurism na first class, instead of fuming in nairaland and wasting time in typing rubbish you should go and take action before you calm down oo.

And don't forget to give us feed back by posting your sister inlaw battered face here.

I am waiting with keen interest and watching out your back.
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Awoo88: 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
Greenbullet:
[b]

That your are posting here dhows you are not better than your elder brother who is a weakling as you said

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
Greenbullet:

That looks like a guys hand, not an older woman's hand.

show us better pictures or...
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Awoo88: 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
Greenbullet:
[b]

That your are posting here dhows you are not better than your elder brother who is a weakling as you said. You should be posting and showing pictures of the damage you have cost to the woman and not that of your mum
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by mekaboy(m): 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
Na your mum get all this muscle and vein for hand? grin grin
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Freethought(m): 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
Modsenemy:

What did your mum do?

I can't marry you.. Never
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by farihafaheemah(m): 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
obamabinladen:
Mr man before you kill your brother's wife, hear from your brother and the wife first then have a meeting with them and your mum. Let everyone open up on what happened. Though it is very wrong for her to beat her mother in-law but then don't be too quick to retaliate as this may lead to a regrettable state. Some mother in-laws can be annoying and it takes a down to earth person to handle them better. For your brother, I must say that he has lost this marriage already. I don't see him bn in control of his home affairs.

MY LAST WARNING!

If you beat your SENIOR brother's wife, you have created an everlasting enemity in your family that will leave to hunt the entire generation.

MARK MY WORD.
So brother wife that beat my mother has the right to beat my mum right?, what enmity are u talking about, how would she feel if her husband descend on her mother . She deserve to be beaten. Whatever the crime mother in-law commit, I don't think she deserved to be beaten

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by robosky02(m): 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
you don't beat your "mother" no matter what
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by watchindelta(m): 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
shocked
Mama hand look like that of a young girl. That's by the way.. People die anyhow these days, don't go and kill your brother's wife cos of something you know nothing about. She might have hit mama due to the fact that mama was hitting her. Think before you fight, mama's boy
so if mama hit u undecided u will do d same shocked shocked OHH God angry angry

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
oshe11:

I dey vex for U right nw for posting this...

Ur topic shud be "Look at what I did to my Elder brother's wife after she beat my Mum(Graphic pix)"

Then back it up with photos of her swollen closed eyes n toothless mouth...

Then I wud commend U
Bros, how far you na... lol

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by jjjjj2017: 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
fm7070:
what did your mother do that warranted all these
some mother in-laws can be very difficult and troublesome
are you married? has your mom lived with your wife peacefully for 3months?
even if the mother in law slapped her, she's not supposed to lay her hands on the poor woman. if her own mother offend her, will she beat her up?

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Rukkydelta(f): 1:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
Only a woman that can bear her mother will raise hand against her MIL. No matter what the MIL did it isn't justifiable for a DIL to hit her
Op what's your brother doing about this issue?

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Lloydfolarin: 1:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
9jakohai:
Don't do it.

On another note...I am unmarried, and my parents are telling me '9jakohai our son, bring wife for us now'....and I tell them 'God go provide'

Then I see stories like this...and I knows I have to be very careful in choosing wife.....

My mom tried to have a good relationship with the inlaws. It wasn't always easy to begin with...but as time went on, things improved. And no fighting at all.

Don't rush, trust me, it might the most stupid and regrettable decision you have ever taken in your life.

Pls, take your time. Always remember that more often than not, ladies are coming as a wife to add to your burden not to add to Account Balance.

I can 100% categorically tell you that 75% of men in their institution of marriage wish they could turn the hands of time back...

Be careful

However, if you are lucky to find the right woman who is well brought up void of this stupid 21st century ladies' mentality, you ll be happy and thank God eventually.

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by aamstih: 1:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
What's the address.... You can't enjoy beating her v alone and should incase your bros wants to form hardman on you.

Greenbullet:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dies Moments After Announcing His Wife's Death On Facebook. Photo / Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London / Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.