Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,946 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Students Of Benue State University Protest Prolong Closure Of The School (photos - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Of Benue State University Protest Prolong Closure Of The School (photos (11583 Views)

Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) / Akeredolu Commissions Classroom With Modern Toilet For Public School (Photos) / Primary 4 Pupil Constructs 'Gun' In Borno. Recovered In School. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Of Benue State University Protest Prolong Closure Of The School (photos by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ringme:

Even we that didn't receive customized rice to vote suffered the same menace in Bayelsa state. Try to be sensible sometimes pls.

You didn't receive rice but you took Some stipends from sariake and his likes ... Be sensible for once please
Re: Students Of Benue State University Protest Prolong Closure Of The School (photos by lincs25(m): 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
Benue Appellation now is In God we Trust!
Re: Students Of Benue State University Protest Prolong Closure Of The School (photos by nogetenemy: 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
sad cool

Re: Students Of Benue State University Protest Prolong Closure Of The School (photos by nogetenemy: 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
sad grin

Re: Students Of Benue State University Protest Prolong Closure Of The School (photos by Okohlient(m): 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
Innobee99:
Benue and Kogi have been brothers since the time of NOAH...
I tell you
Kogi own even tire me.

I dnt plan to return there after dis semester
Re: Students Of Benue State University Protest Prolong Closure Of The School (photos by CoolFreeday(m): 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
StephDamielola:

I never said its a party thing Sir....
I only used APC because its the ruling party for now.
OK ma
Re: Students Of Benue State University Protest Prolong Closure Of The School (photos by mechanics(m): 7:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
StephDamielola:
OK, Next time you wont sell your vote for a bag of APC customized Rice
hahahahah, how did you know they sold their vote?
Re: Students Of Benue State University Protest Prolong Closure Of The School (photos by bmos(m): 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
lilprinze:
the British giving us independence was a very big mistake.

I concur. If the British has ruled us till today, we could have known where we stand today development- wise. The independence was fought for because we said the whites came and were busy hurling our resources to develop their country. They gave up and left. Yet we pursued them back to their country with our resources, dumping them in their banks to develop their countries. Na wetin!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simple Writing Tips You Might Find Quite Useful / Medicine Or Pharmacy / Diff And Relationship Between Mathematics And Statistics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.