Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

On Top Of Their Monthly Rent, See Big Hips I Fall For This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On Top Of Their Monthly Rent, See Big Hips I Fall For This (623 Views)

Come And See Big Di€k Entering A Woman's Nyansh Pictures (18+) / Check Out This Lady’s Big Hips And Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On Top Of Their Monthly Rent, See Big Hips I Fall For This by 0toobong: 10:12am On Jun 28, 2017
http://www.africansunnews.com/2017/06/on-top-of-their-monthly-rent-tyler.html

On top of their monthly rent, Tyler Newman and his fiancée, Tori, pay an extra $300 a month towards the maintenance of the swimming pool in their apartment block. This, in theory, should grant them access whenever they like.

Yet on Wednesday Tori was turned away from the pool and left humiliated by the scrutiny she had been subjected to. The reason for this scrutiny was her bathing suit.

Tori was accused of wearing a thong-style costume and that within three minutes of her arrival several complaints had been made. A furious Tyler took to Facebook to express his anger at the way his partner had been treated.

(1) (Reply)

If You Read This, You Will Weep For This Country!! (PHOTO) / 2 Runs Maniac Sheds Each Other Online For Stealing 10k In Uyo (facebook) / 10 Sure Tips To Getting A Girlfriend Online In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.