Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,417 members, 7,861,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

What Are The Procedures Of Getting A Gun And Its License In Nigeria? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Are The Procedures Of Getting A Gun And Its License In Nigeria? (985 Views)

Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) / 14-year-old Cultist, Others Nabbed With Gun And Charms In Abia State. Photos / Armed Robbers Shot Dead By Police After A Gun Battle In Calabar. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Procedures Of Getting A Gun And Its License In Nigeria? by hotwax: 10:17am On Jun 28, 2017
How do one get a gun license in Nigeria? What is the procedure?

How do one get a gun legitimately?

What is the likely cost this will attract.

Please I need sensible contribution.

FYI: I live in a neighbourhood where the need to protect my family is growing.
Re: What Are The Procedures Of Getting A Gun And Its License In Nigeria? by benedictnsi(m): 10:18am On Jun 28, 2017
what do you need a gun for

another Evans in the making
Re: What Are The Procedures Of Getting A Gun And Its License In Nigeria? by thesicilian: 10:23am On Jun 28, 2017
Me too. I need one also.
Re: What Are The Procedures Of Getting A Gun And Its License In Nigeria? by DjAndroid: 10:31am On Jun 28, 2017
hotwax:
How do one get a gun license in Nigeria? What is the procedure?

How do one get a gun legitimately?

What is the likely cost this will attract.

Please I need sensible contribution.

FYI: I live in a neighbourhood where the need to protect my family is growing.
I think you should go to the Police. Meanwhile only double barrel guns allowed (not very sure)

Re: What Are The Procedures Of Getting A Gun And Its License In Nigeria? by hotwax: 10:34am On Jun 28, 2017
DjAndroid:
I think you should go to the Police. Meanwhile only double barrel guns allowed (not very sure)

Police? Guess you live in America. Thanks for the little hint tho
Re: What Are The Procedures Of Getting A Gun And Its License In Nigeria? by DjAndroid: 10:37am On Jun 28, 2017
hotwax:

Police? Guess you live in America. Thanks for the little hint tho
Bros Na naija I dey.

I mean going to the police to inquire about gun license.
Re: What Are The Procedures Of Getting A Gun And Its License In Nigeria? by cricifixo: 10:48am On Jun 28, 2017
I need a gun too as my area has become something else
Re: What Are The Procedures Of Getting A Gun And Its License In Nigeria? by freeDR(m): 11:14am On Jun 28, 2017
You can apply to the office of the police commissioner in your. Mind you, the law only permits shotguns e.g double barrel. And self-defense is not an acceptable reason for application. It has to be either for hunting or ceremonial purposes.
Re: What Are The Procedures Of Getting A Gun And Its License In Nigeria? by Jakumo(m): 11:22am On Jun 28, 2017
Simply ambush a gang of armed robbers while they are on duty, then after disarming them all using Bruce Lee techniques you learnt while watching late-night television, carefully select the all weapons that you require from among those seized, to re-deploy for your personal defense.

Finally, as an act of kindness, you can give your captives the option of running away, or being used for target practice on the spot.
Re: What Are The Procedures Of Getting A Gun And Its License In Nigeria? by daremiarchs(m): 11:49am On Jun 28, 2017
Re: What Are The Procedures Of Getting A Gun And Its License In Nigeria? by daremiarchs(m): 11:49am On Jun 28, 2017
grin the guy above me is a genius

(1) (Reply)

Is This Suicide Or Murder. / Man Again Cought With Human Parts / See Who Among US, Russia, China Has Biggest Capabilities To Destroy World Faster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.