Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,236 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Do You Believe In Witchcraft? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe In Witchcraft? (4768 Views)

Poll: Do you?

Yes: 83% (15 votes)
No: 16% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Menace Of Belief In Witchcraft / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" / EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by showbobo(m): 8:01pm On Feb 03, 2007
I don't believe they exist. Guess i'm not the only one that doesnt believe in them,
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by naijacutee(f): 9:55pm On Feb 03, 2007
I understand that it exists but it is of no significance whatsoever to me.
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by kiki(f): 1:41am On Feb 04, 2007
yeah i think when u believe they exist or u like always thinking about them thats when somethings gon happen to you well 2 me dey don't exist
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by Iwalewa: 2:52am On Feb 04, 2007
The issue of whether whichcraft exists or not has a dual dimension to it we may choose to view witchcraft as an art or a science for example most inventions that have changed the history of mankind for the better such as going to the moon, the industrial revolution,information technology etc have their roots in whichcraft hence pioneers of modern inventions can be regarded as "witches"because they have exercised rigorous mental physical and spiritual efforts to come out with innovations this is where the difference between a "black" witch and a "white" witch suffice while the former uses his own brand of witchcraft for constructive purposes,the latter uses his own for destructive purposes,

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by venusmaze: 1:14pm On Feb 04, 2007
I am unsure of their existence too, though when you are a spiritual person, there are certain things or forces around, some will call them energies, but i am undecided.
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by mamaput(f): 3:03pm On Feb 04, 2007
We have always had witches. Even in the bible.
What we do not know is this. Do they work with herbs or magic powers.
Fact is that there are many herbs and we do not know half of what they are goo or bad for.
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by showbobo(m): 3:19pm On Feb 04, 2007
Maybe witches exist cos some pastors talk about them,rebuke them and allundecided undecided
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by Free(f): 11:13pm On Feb 04, 2007
i believe it exists
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by y2kmayor: 9:24am On Feb 05, 2007
I do believe wicthcraft and whatsoever exist, most of dem uses magic powers but few uses herbs. I like dem but I am not part of dem.
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by Larrydee(m): 9:34am On Feb 05, 2007
Yes it does o! i've even seen some of em with my korokoro eyes. If you suspect any of em, just pack small sand and pour at their heels (they have eyes there). they 'll scream, but prepare to die that night
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by Seun(m): 11:45am On Feb 05, 2007
Hehe. If you pour sand in the heels of a random girl on the street, of course she will scream "pervert!" at you!
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by Maneater1(f): 11:57am On Feb 05, 2007
theres a good and evil
theres a heaven and a hell
theres a God and a devil
thers good karma and bad karma
theres positve and negative

the ying-yang of life.
thats the only way there can be a balance in our world.

There are witches, and naija witches are gangsta, they dont fly around on broomsticks or do that harry porter shit.

Best believe! wink
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by kinzolic(m): 12:16pm On Feb 05, 2007
i believe
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by tbabez(f): 12:49pm On Feb 05, 2007
i bliv especially here in london. lol
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by Reba(f): 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2007
I am a christian and I believe that whichcraft does exist bcause my bible tells me that,those who practices whichcraft will never inherit the kingdom of God.But I never seen one though but in our African community we hear stories of people who practices witchcraft and some times u are told so and so are witches they either use magic power or herbs.
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by noblesam(m): 1:34pm On Feb 05, 2007
yes and no, yes because relgion wise my doctrine teaches me that such exists , and no cos a i dont believe av got any reason whatsoever to associate with such, at any rate witches begets withches,
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by texazzpete(m): 2:22pm On Feb 05, 2007
WTF is this?
first it was 'do you believe in magun' and now it's 'do you believe in witchcraft'?

what is this, the voodoo awareness group?!
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by nike4luv(f): 2:26pm On Feb 05, 2007
funny!
i believe they exist, definitely do, theres nothing we can do to stop them from existing
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by otoidea(m): 9:26pm On Feb 05, 2007
Man-eater:

There are witches, and naija witches are gangsta, they don't fly around on broomsticks or do that harry porter shit.

Best believe! wink

uve said it ooo, sum seriously gangsta sturvz

a friend of mine once said, " oyinbo dey take winsh build computer / planes / tv / etc, we dey take our own suck blood"

na wa o
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by t0kunb0(m): 9:53am On Feb 06, 2007
bliv whateva u want undecided
good & bad ll alwayz b embarassed embarassed embarassed
cal it whateva u wanna
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by nikynike(f): 11:18am On Feb 06, 2007
My bible tells me that we should suffer not the wicked to live. That means the wicked ones are in existence.
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by osegwu(m): 12:28pm On Feb 06, 2007
They abound every where. No mather how you look or where you look, there are always there.

So the only way is to be spiritual and be close to God to foil their effort in case they somehow along the line attack you.

Still me
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by pati(f): 1:12pm On Feb 06, 2007
it does exist so that we can see the power of God . Just last week i experienced a Little boy's confession on how he killed his grandfather and 11 others and now he has his mother tied up( in the spirit world) and ready for the slaughter. Right now deliverance is being conducted to set him free.
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by Seun(m): 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2007
Hehe. How old was his grandfather when his grandfather was "killed"? And where is his mother physically located?
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by okwosi: 3:20pm On Feb 06, 2007
i believe it exist
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by beyunce(f): 4:14pm On Feb 06, 2007
Na. i dont believe in witchcraft at all.
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by noblesam(m): 5:09pm On Feb 06, 2007
whether or not witches exist.no shakin
cool cool cool
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by Pain(m): 5:37pm On Feb 06, 2007
Witches Exist.

My Last GirlFriend Was One! shocked shocked
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by showbobo(m): 7:29pm On Feb 06, 2007
texazzpete:

WTF is this?
first it was 'do you believe in magun' and now it's 'do you believe in witchcraft'?

what is this, the voodoo awareness group?!

Its not mandatory you believe in them or discuss about them on this forum.You can easily skip a topic once it doesnt interest you.Aiight .

Pain:

Witches Exist.

shocked shocked hOw do you mean your ex-girlfriend was one ??Did she hurt you
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by beyunce(f): 8:25am On Feb 07, 2007
Pain:

Witches Exist.

lol. Wat are u still shocked abt?
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by PoDeep(m): 12:35pm On Feb 07, 2007
Witches do exist.Only the naïve and the ignorant do not believe they do.
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by donnymikky(m): 1:15pm On Feb 07, 2007
Even the bible does not deny the fact that witchcrafty exists.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Salvation Is Of The Jews. / God Is Not Real: Facts To Prove It / Apostle Joshua Selman, Pastor Poju Oyemade & Others In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.