Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,842 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Do You Believe In Witchcraft? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe In Witchcraft? (4765 Views)

Poll: Do you?

Yes: 83% (15 votes)
No: 16% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Menace Of Belief In Witchcraft / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" / EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by remmyz(m): 9:53pm On Feb 08, 2007
yeah i strongly believe that they exist but tell anybody who say witch craft do not exist that she never no meme cos i don witness one before
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by desertboom(m): 9:46am On Feb 09, 2007
I totally accept that witchcraft exist, bu if we don't put especially the black witchcraft aside i believe Africa will never liberate from poverty.
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by kellybaba(m): 6:50pm On Feb 09, 2007
I think yu guys r nt addressing d issue in the proper context.
The proper Q that shld b asked is this:
DOES THE DEVIL EXIST??
The answer u giv 2 it would automatically settle the case on ur own part.Withcraft is a product of Satan,d Devil.
Whether u bili it or not does not change anyting !
Just pray that God's protective cover will always cover u from d Host of darkness.

***d fool says in his(her) heart,there is no God ! ! !
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by mekoyo(m): 10:43am On Feb 10, 2007
Witchcraft are originated by the devil. It is one of the means the devil uses to oppress people. As Christians we should be mindful or think about that, we are to fous on God and believe on him. Only Him can save.

Witchcraft or no witchcraft all are the devices of the devil.

Be prayerful and believe God's word and no power of darkness, no power of the enemy will be able to come near you.
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by GNature(m): 10:47am On Feb 10, 2007
remmyz:

yeah i strongly believe that they exist but tell anybody who say witch craft do not exist that she never no meme because i don witness one before

could you please tell us a bit about what you witnessed
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by marhoatumu(m): 1:12pm On Feb 10, 2007
the devil exists, witches exist, its all real, if you dont beleive it then i suggest that you listen to the testimonies of others, or better yet experience a real live deliverance session.
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by y2kmayor: 10:52am On Feb 12, 2007
if there is money to solve my need, i will b part of dem.

dats jus d fact.
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by y2kmayor: 10:54am On Feb 12, 2007
guyz, if u know anyway of belonging to the society, plz do alert me.

thanx and will b waiting,
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by drlawng(m): 5:17pm On Feb 12, 2007
Unbelief and possibly denial (for some other people) doesnt nullify the existence of witchcraft. physical evidence is not always full-proof. There are a lot of things we cannot comprehend in our current level of enlightenment.
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by Creamish(f): 9:21am On Feb 13, 2007
y2kmayor:

guys, if u know anyway of belonging to the society, plz do alert me.

thanx and will b waiting,

If ur ready to donate ur ORGAN for the rituals, contact me, i'l do the rest! wink
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by acidrop(f): 9:27am On Feb 13, 2007
OMG, nothing u will not c on nairaland, so itz how 2 join cult now ee, upon all these n9ja movies on the implications shocked
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by IDINRETE: 7:19pm On Feb 13, 2007
Men! i enjoy you guys with your rib-cracking comments ----pros and cons grin grin grin grin
anyway to come to the issue, as a neophyte in Ifa, Osa Meji says

Atata kura kura, Awo ile Agbonmiregun
Adifa fun Orunmila, Baba nje ni rogbungbun awon eleye
Won ni ko sakaale ebo ni ko wa se o,
Nje enu Oso o le ran mi o, Enu Aje o le ran mi o
enu eye kan ki ran okuta ewo Orisa

Atata kura kura the Priest in the house of Agbonmiregun
cast divination for Orunmila when he was living in the midst of Witches
he was asked to take care of the ground and make sacrifice,
Thence, no wizard can overcome me, no witches can overcome me
A bird can never chew a stone

So therefore I believe in witchraft existence
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by Euclid(m): 11:01pm On Feb 13, 2007
Hi All

Think of witches as the worst part of the human spirit and angels as the best part of the human spirit.

Whateva you portend which craft to be it is nothing but the 2 extremes to which the human spirit can develop!!

Wicthcraft is nothing but a negative manifestation of a negative human spirit!!

All answers in the forum have been most correct as you are reading an email from a real live witch grin

Do you believe? shocked
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by RiffRaff: 3:34pm On Feb 14, 2007
i believe they exist cuz i be witch grin
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by GNature(m): 3:36pm On Feb 14, 2007
Riff-Raff:

i believe they exist because i be witch grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by Creamish(f): 8:03pm On Feb 14, 2007
Riff-Raff:

i believe they exist because i be witch grin

Incase u wake up with scratch marks on ur body after miles of flight in ur dream dont be alarmed!

na u use ur mouth swear for yaself! grin
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by Tornadoz(m): 2:58am On Feb 15, 2007
If there's a witch here please contact me. Why are you staying in naija with all those power when me and you can invisibly enter the Bank of England unseen. I will take you to the bank and wait for you to do your "thing".If you say this to a white person, he will laugh his head off. This is why Africa is as poor as it is now. Africans of which am one, blames every thing on juju and witchcraft. I did not have PHD because my neighbour put juju on me from succeeding. If i drink too much it is down to witches and juju. Let me tell you a story. I recently visited nigeria. One night at Oshodi, at 8pm, their was a crowd of people beating the hell out of a man, for stealing the private part of one young boy. Because their was no electricity, people were pointing torch light on the young man, to see his private part. I bent down and had a look, and found out that the boy's penis was still there, but it was rather small. Stupid me I always thought when they steal your penis they take everything. The moral of this story is their was nothing wrong with the little boy's private part. Did they expect this 3yr old to be hung like a donkey. You couldn't make it up. I laughed all the way to Festac. I beg free your mind and your yansh go follow. If there is any one here who has actually seen a witch please describe how they look like, how they operate, there meeting place etc. I would like to join you.Come on all you black and white witch invite this brother to your next meeting. Looking forward to seeing you in the next meeting. Meanwhile if you have picture of a witch please post it.
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by Creamish(f): 11:35am On Feb 15, 2007
lol, nuttn wey i no go hear! grin
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by trueface(f): 3:28pm On Feb 15, 2007
guy why witchcraft of all topics?
i beleive they exist anyway just that their existence has no effect on me or my world. i guess even the bible recognises such when we were asked to let what belongs to ceaser to be for ceaser if you know what i mean. lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by odee: 5:06pm On Feb 15, 2007
i don't bilive in witch craft, if you do is your own bizz cos is only what we belive that is true
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by showbobo(m): 1:50am On Feb 16, 2007
Tornadoz:

If there's a witch here please contact me. Why are you staying in naija with all those power when me and you can invisibly enter the Bank of England unseen. I will take you to the bank and wait for you to do your "thing".If you say this to a white person, he will laugh his head off. This is why Africa is as poor as it is now. Africans of which am one, blames every thing on juju and witchcraft. I did not have PHD because my neighbour put juju on me from succeeding. If i drink too much it is down to witches and juju. Let me tell you a story. I recently visited nigeria. One night at Oshodi, at 8pm, their was a crowd of people beating the hell out of a man, for stealing the private part of one young boy. Because their was no electricity, people were pointing torch light on the young man, to see his private part. I bent down and had a look, and found out that the boy's penis was still there, but it was rather small. Stupid me I always thought when they steal your penis they take everything. The moral of this story is their was nothing wrong with the little boy's private part. Did they expect this 3yr old to be hung like a donkey. You couldn't make it up. I laughed all the way to Festac. I beg free your mind and your yansh go follow. If there is any one here who has actually seen a witch please describe how they look like, how they operate, there meeting place etc. I would like to join you.Come on all you black and white witch invite this brother to your next meeting. Looking forward to seeing you in the next meeting. Meanwhile if you have picture of a witch please post it.

Ignorancy is very bad.Anyway,i pray you dont see them.In as much as you believe Devil exists then Witchcraft also exists.
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by Ibranhim: 11:50am On Feb 16, 2007
we Africans that is our problem we believe in all this things that is why we can not progress we run even when no one is after us
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by klipmode(m): 1:24pm On Feb 16, 2007
winches exist o! grin 4 real, they r evrywher, dnt u guys watch nkan be?
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by Wumine(f): 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2007
Maybe it does exst but i really dont belive in it
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by CoolVoice(m): 5:22pm On Feb 16, 2007
ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT "THE SUPER EAGLES OF NIGERIA?"
NA REAL DEY EXIST, AWON IYA WEY DEY REACH AMERICA WITHOUT VISA
TALK WITH THE MOST POWERFUL PERSON ON EARTH WITHOUT ONE TINY ROPE OF CONNECTION, AHAHAH DEM DEY BUT GOD PASS DEM.

DEM GO SUCK YOUR BLOOD WITH STRAW AND YOU NO GO FEEL AM, ISN'T THAT NICE.
DEM NO DEY DO BETTER THING WITH DEM WITCH, THAN TO DEY KILL AND CHOP, INCLUDING DEM OWN PIKIN O.

NAIJA WITCHCRAFT NA AIRCRAFT WEY FIT FLY ANYTIME ANYDAY,

DEM DEY BUT GOD PASS DEM JO, SO NOTHING DEY HAPPEN

AND DON'T TELL YOU HAVEN'T HEAR IT BEFORE, because NA NAIJA WE DEY O!
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by acidrop(f): 6:29am On Feb 17, 2007
am out of here, b4 i start dreaming some bad dream sad
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by Tornadoz(m): 1:22pm On Feb 17, 2007
Am still waiting for a witch to contact me. Are you saying from all the supposed millions of witches in Nigeria and abroad non of them have seen my comments. If you know any witch please tell them i want to contact them. I have never heard of so much humdrum. To believe your neighbour can change into a cat, dog owl etc at night is the height of ignorance. Its only an under-developed mind and in developing countries that you hear about witches. This is because no one bothers to investigate these claims. In Europe if you tell your neighbour you saw a witch last night, you will be taken to the nearest hospital for examination. Am still waiting for the picture of a witch. Haba free your mind and your yanch go follow.
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by klipmode(m): 11:10pm On Feb 17, 2007
watch nkan-be or labe orun & u'll see sum weird shyt!
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by Tornadoz(m): 5:31am On Feb 18, 2007
klipmode:

watch nkan-be or labe orun & u'll see sum weird shyt!
I have not seen these films or Tv programs. Are you so gullible to believe films are real? Learn a bit of 3D Animation and in two years you will be bringing out spectacular films. You will be able to make men jump from a moving helicopter etc. Its called illusion. Any way if you want to start in 3d, give me a shout and i will tell you where to download Houdini 3D ($15.000 retail) for free.
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by LiquidMind(m): 11:30pm On Feb 18, 2007
If you are an African and you don't have witchcraft in your family Then you should Give Glory To God for that alone,

Most of my family members are Witches and wizard which have done really terrible evil things in my family making life impossible ,

I thank God am still alive today to give Thanks,
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by Tornadoz(m): 12:42am On Feb 19, 2007
LiquidMind Wrote
Most of my family members are Witches and wizard which have done really terrible evil things in my family making life impossible ,
Did you read my earlier article? If you are not a witch, tell me how knew your family members were witches. Was it a native doc that told you your family were witches so he can take your money? Please read what i wrote earlier and come back to me. There's a chance your family members believe that you are the witch. Free your mind and your yansh go follow.
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by LiquidMind(m): 3:26am On Feb 20, 2007
[size=15pt]W[/size]ow   I just  Burn seven  witches  yesterday  with Jet Fuel  they are now in hell  crying for water to drink,

OK,  Repent  I will not burn any witch again witch Jet Fuel  but I will Use Knife to Slaughter them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

More Photos Of The 'tallest Statue Of Jesus' Set To Be Unveiled In Imo State / Shun The Love Of Money _pastor Chris / God Is Not Real: Facts To Prove It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.