Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,530 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Do You Believe In Witchcraft? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe In Witchcraft? (4759 Views)

Poll: Do you?

Yes: 83% (15 votes)
No: 16% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Menace Of Belief In Witchcraft / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" / EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by Tornadoz(m): 4:37am On Feb 20, 2007
Next time you want to burn them, let me know. I will take my camera with me, to capture the scene for posterity, or better still, take the picture yourself and i will pay you. Everyone will start believing it once they see the pictures. Thanks.
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by Bolarge(m): 12:07pm On Feb 20, 2007
All u doubting Thomases make una come spend one night for my village.
Verily verily I say unto u,your destiny will never be d same again. grin
5 out of every 4 girls 4dia na winch(according 2d last census figure) grin grin
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by nduleme(m): 4:40pm On Feb 20, 2007
Witches dey o, them dey boku!!!!! Maybe they don't fly in their broomsticks, just may be they don't wear the funny cone hats and have gap tooths, but they sure are around and in our midst.

If you are a Nigerian you would have heard series of confessions, fetish-ly or "church-ily" induced. we heard of the chap that was found at this high tension wire in Benin.

DBN, Lagos carried a story of another guy that was beaten to death after confessing his deed,

It would be stupid to assume they don't exist, but it would be really scary to believe they are too powerful
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by Tornadoz(m): 4:00am On Feb 21, 2007
@nduleme and @ Bolarge Have two of you ever seen a witch? I want some proof please. Don't tell me your brother's friend's friend saw it. I need proof so we can sort this age old belief.
Calling all witches, please show us you exist so we can take you all seriously.
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by Rukkyj(f): 3:05pm On Feb 21, 2007
TORNADOZ SEBI NA WETIN U CALL URSELF BE THAT. MAKE I LET U KNOW SAY WITCHES DEY BOKU.

THE FACT IS DAT DEY ARE STILL NORMAL HUMANS LIKE U AND I BUT DEY ARE POSSESED OF THIS WITCHCRAFT SPIRIT AND DEY KEEP CAUSING AVOC IN D LIVES OF UNSUSPECTING PEOPLE.

ANYWAY IN MY VILLA DEM DEY WELL WELL,INFACT WE DEY CALL DEM REMOTE CONTROL,AND A LOT OF DEM HAVE CONFESSED AND DIED AS A RESULT OF ALL THEIR EVIL DEEDS.

TO CUT THE LONG STORY SHORT DEY CAN DEAL WIT THOSE WHO NOT KNOW THEIR AUTHORITY IN CHRIST JESUS.

Y DO U THINK MOUTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLES PRAY-ALL MY ENEMIES FALL DOWN AND DIE? I TELL U DEY HAVE DEALT WITH GUYS SERIOUSLY.

EVEN THE BIBLE SAYS DO NOT SUFFER THE WITCH TO LIVE.

SO MY GUY SHINE UR EYES NO BE BY MOUTH MAKING EXCEPT SAY U NA WITCH.
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by LiquidMind(m): 3:19pm On Feb 21, 2007
This is a video of a witch that confessed ,

Watch and enjoy  the video

http://www.hollyfaith.net/wichtconfesion.avi
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by Tornadoz(m): 12:46am On Feb 22, 2007
LiquidMind Wrote
This is a video of a witch that confessed ,
So we decided to put some holy spirit fire in her Virgina
This video is shameful, it really is. I was looking forward to seeing a grown woman confess to being a witch in a controlled environment. This is sick. The girl looks like an 18yr old with psycological problems, she needed help. Where
i live, that would be classed as abuse. You said "we decided to put some holy spirit fire in her Virgina".
How did you people know that her vagina needed holy spirit?
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by LiquidMind(m): 2:39am On Feb 22, 2007
@Tornadoz

Don't worry  you will soon join the witches then you will stop arguing with me and then you will be drinking blood every day like water ,   

You will even go to the extent  of eating your family members

ENJOY YOUR SELF DEFENDER  WITCHES      shocked
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by Tornadoz(m): 6:18am On Feb 22, 2007
Liquidmind wrote
Don't worry you will soon join the witches then you will stop arguing with me and then you will be drinking blood every day like water ,
You will even go to the extent of eating your family members
Did you bother reading my earlier post? I actually want to be a witch. The problem is i can't find any witch.Since it runs in your family, maybe you can tell them to contact me. Looking forward to drinking your blood. Hmm, meanwhile am dribbling and salivating at the thought. Hehehe.
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by Tornadoz(m): 6:25am On Feb 22, 2007
Liquidmind says "ENJOY YOUR SELF DEFENDER WITCHES"
The title of this topic is "Do You Believe In Witchcraft?" With all the contributions i have made to this thread do you believe i love or believe in witches?
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by tega78(f): 2:50am On Apr 20, 2007
First of all, withcraft in the real sense of the word is nothing like the African view of witchraft. Witch is an ancient German word used to describe a wise woman --------withces were normally women who were alternative threpaists and healers----they udnerstood the movment of the stars in order to plan thier lives (kinda like a farmer knowing the right time of the year to sow his seeds). Witches were astrologers, herbalists, midwives and so on.

In modern times, a witch is strictly someone (man or woman) who practises the ancient European religion.

The word witch today is used to describe someone who does evil----witches indeed do practise magic----magic is natural energy that is all around us---when yoou have a cold/flu and you decide to use natural herbs or drink mint tea etc---you are practisng magic. Magic is simply using the natural energies around us to improve our lives----it is only pure energy---neitehr good nor evil----it is what you do with it that makes it evil or good. It is a bit like a doctor who has extensive knowledge of human anatomy and how to cure many illnesses----he can use his skill for good to help and cure people and he can also use his knowledge of poisonous substances to poison and kill people=------this dos not mean that all doctors are bad. Therefore, magic in itself is not bad----people who practise magic are not bad---it is what you do with it that matters.

Magic has even been practised in the Church----yesss it has! Look at the catholic church and its many rites and rituals----hardly different from ceremonial magicians. Even so called Pentecostal churches that pray down Holy Ghost power (simply invoking energy from a higher source)------and my favorite---the blessed hankie---you know the one----the pastor orays over your hankie and it is blessed and suddenly miraculous----yep, witches and magicians everywhere have been doing that for ages (empowering various objects & hankies) for centuries!.
Even Jesus practised magic (as well as many biblical prophets) he healed the sick, turned water to wine, walked on the sea---he even cursed a fig tree! He had magick power/energy that he could use to both bless and curse!!

Long story , magic is everywhere in life and in nature------- and it is available to all people who take time to study and understand the natural world---whether they are Muslims (and yes there are muslim magic workers), christians or traditional religous people. Magic is simply pure energy that can be used for good or for bad------kinda like electricity---it can be used to save lives in the Operaing Room and it can also be used to extinguish a life in a Texan death room

Witchcraft is strictly the practise of an ancient European religion----just like Africans will practise their own traditional religions of Orisha worship.

Finally, good witches exist-----and so also do bad witches----but not all witches are bad or evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by y2kmayor: 11:14am On Apr 20, 2007
Hello Bolarge,

I am always by ya side and plz send me ya e-mail for any further verification.
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by y2kmayor: 11:30am On Apr 20, 2007
Hello Creamish,

Can we get to know each other please? Cos I will like us to talk, if possible verbally.

Am waiting.
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by donnie(m): 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2007
Whitchcraft is witchcraft; whether black, white, green or yellow and should not been even named among christians. They are works of the flesh and many times create a conducive atmosphere for demonic activity.
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 27, 2007
witches exist. 60% of the womenfolk are witches. cool

@tornadoz i pity you. na straw dem go take suck your blood finish, you no go know. grin
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by awoof(m): 8:49am On Apr 27, 2007
ziddy:

witches exist. 60% of the womenfolk are witches. cool

@tornadoz i pity you. na straw them go take suck your blood finish, you no go know. grin

Ha!!! o.k advise me on the parameters of your "research" fidings cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Believe In Witchcraft? by LKRavitz(m): 10:06am On Dec 10, 2010
they exist in Nollywood.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. / Agnostics, Atheists, Humanists, Sceptics Let's Now Form Our Organisation / Seed Of Destiny Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.