Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

I Don't Smoke, Drink Or Eat Meat. Am I Strange? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Smoke, Drink Or Eat Meat. Am I Strange? (533 Views)

Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks / Real Men Eat Meat Not Bones / 2 Young Lovers Who Smoke & Kiss Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Smoke, Drink Or Eat Meat. Am I Strange? by uyiekpenn(m): 1:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
Recently I had a little misunderstanding with my girlfriend during and she said so many things which I find funny. To start with I've been dating her for close to a year now. Though she's not bad but I don't put limits on what she can and can't do. I took a vow never to take the life of any animal or partake in the eating of any animal whether it was killed or died a natural death. Even my parents find me strange. I have respect for life whether that of a human being or an animal.

I feel eating meat, fish or egg is sacrilegious and harmful to nature. If animals don't go about hunting humans in their habitat, why should humans go into their habitats and hunt them for sport? I know this my sound strange but it's who I am and my belief. My girlfriend claims I'm being radical but what's being radical in not wanting to be part of something I don't like? I'm a very strict vegetarian and I've been a vegetarian for over 12 years.

Please are they people like me on nairaland?
Re: I Don't Smoke, Drink Or Eat Meat. Am I Strange? by Bellajohnson: 1:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
You are very ok
Re: I Don't Smoke, Drink Or Eat Meat. Am I Strange? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
YES YOU ARE STRANGE undecided

Re: I Don't Smoke, Drink Or Eat Meat. Am I Strange? by uyiekpenn(m): 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
Bellajohnson:
You are very ok
thank you.
Re: I Don't Smoke, Drink Or Eat Meat. Am I Strange? by uyiekpenn(m): 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
StephDamielola:
YES YOU ARE STRANGE undecided
please how?
Re: I Don't Smoke, Drink Or Eat Meat. Am I Strange? by yeanka007: 2:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
Op, you are not strange but unique just like everybody.

Being different is alright, all what you mentioned about yourself is your own identity, embrace it, since you are not harming others with your actions.

Life is simple, we are just the one trying to complicate it.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Smoke, Drink Or Eat Meat. Am I Strange? by nNEOo(m): 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
Baba when you stop eating plants give me a holla
Re: I Don't Smoke, Drink Or Eat Meat. Am I Strange? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
There is nothing wrong with you.... Your life, your wishes, and to hell with whoever doesn't like it... But make sure you take the right supplements, to balance what you may lack.
Re: I Don't Smoke, Drink Or Eat Meat. Am I Strange? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
Who you help?
Re: I Don't Smoke, Drink Or Eat Meat. Am I Strange? by HarryDuce(m): 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
Consuming meat, smoking and drinking are now criteria for being ok? undecided Weird.

You are OK. Only if you are not telling us everything cool
Re: I Don't Smoke, Drink Or Eat Meat. Am I Strange? by NevetsIbot(m): 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
I don't eat meat. when I do... it must be fried and when its fried it must be chicken and when its chicken it must be any part of the bird except the legs,head,neck and gizzard. Is your taste that warped? aunt that weird?

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For Men Only / Elderly Woman (71) Weds The 16-year-old Love Of Her Life / Girl Exposes Man Who Asks Her For Sex But Is Blaspheming Her (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.