Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Why Are Girls Like This... I Dont Understand. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Like This... I Dont Understand. (1597 Views)

I Dont Understand My Boss / Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? / Many Chinese Women Now Buy Sex Dolls To Satisfy Husbands. I Dont Understand! See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls Like This... I Dont Understand. by IamEmem(m): 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
Good day People.
Why is it that when a girl break out of a relationship leaving the guy heart broken, it is ok and no big deal, they will even tell you "we can still be friends"
But when a guy breaks out of a relationship, he becomes and enemy, a wicked fellow, block him on all social media and tells you "we cant be friends"
Why are girls like this, thinking only them have the right to break out of a relationship.
Iamconfused!!

she double dated. Agreed to marry the other guy even to the extent of buying things for trad and fixing a date with the other guy. I asked her severally about the other guy even when i found out she still denied having anything to do with him, eventually ended the relationship with the guy a week to the trad...she pleaded with me for a fresh start to make it up...after thinking deep, i decided to break out of the relationship...now she see me as a heartbreaker, blocking me on all social media...i dot know if Iamwicked.
Re: Why Are Girls Like This... I Dont Understand. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
When she breaks the relationship and says you both can still be friends, it simply means she has gotten someone better and still want you in the circle, perhaps for reasons best known to her.

And when its the other way, she gets pained and immediately she wipes away her tears and say 'I will not cry again' that's final. She will make sure she disconnect every available communication between the two parties.

Girls, na mumu plenty pass amongst em tongue
Re: Why Are Girls Like This... I Dont Understand. by Edopesin: 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
ihs alright

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Like This... I Dont Understand. by IwillSucced(m): 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
IamEmem:
Good day People.
Why is it that when a girl break out of a relationship leaving the guy heart broken, it is ok and no big deal, they will even tell you "we can still be friends"
But when a guy breaks out of a relationship, he becomes and enemy, a wicked fellow, block him on all social media and tells you "we cant be friends"
Why are girls like this, thinking only them have the right to break out of a relationship.
Iamconfused!!

Nigerian girls are an insecure bunch, that's why... Never trust a girl no matter what, because she might genuinely love you (when she uses her brain), but will still cheat on you (because of her uncontrollable emotions)... Although the emotions can be controlled, no Nigerian girl wants to control them and gives the excuse that she is a woman and that is why she is so emotional and that is how women are..
Re: Why Are Girls Like This... I Dont Understand. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
It depends on what's splitting you up, none of my ex despises me till tomorrow.
Re: Why Are Girls Like This... I Dont Understand. by IamEmem(m): 3:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
24sqm:

your booked space no reach 24sqm...try harder
Re: Why Are Girls Like This... I Dont Understand. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
IamEmem:

Na your space
Re: Why Are Girls Like This... I Dont Understand. by lhawarl1(m): 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2017
IamEmem:

oh! now i get it, he wants to be d first to comment
Re: Why Are Girls Like This... I Dont Understand. by IamEmem(m): 3:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
fuckerstard:
It depends on what's splitting you up, none of my ex despises me till tomorrow.

she double dated. Agreed to marry the other guy even to the extent of buying things for trad and fixing a date with the other guy. I asked her severally about the other guy even when i found out she still denied having anything to do with him, eventually ended the relationship with the guy a week to the trad...she pleaded for a fresh start to make it up...after thinking deep, i decided to break out...now she see me as a heartbreaker, blocking me on all social media...i dot know if Iamwicked.
Re: Why Are Girls Like This... I Dont Understand. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
lhawarl1:

oh! now i get it, he wants to be d first to comment

grin
Re: Why Are Girls Like This... I Dont Understand. by IamEmem(m): 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
24sqm:

grin

send me your account details, let me do the needful. tongue
Re: Why Are Girls Like This... I Dont Understand. by Azumoney44(f): 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
IamEmem:

she double dated. Agreed to marry the other guy even to the extent of buying things for trad and fixing a date with the other guy. I asked her severally about the other guy even when i found out she still denied having anything to do with him, eventually ended the relationship with the guy a week to the trad...she pleaded for a fresh start to make it up...after thinking deep, i decided to break out...now she see me as a heartbreaker, blocking me on all social media...i dot know if Iamwicked.
No junior, You are not, you just put her stinking pussy where it belong, naija girl's aren't loyal
Re: Why Are Girls Like This... I Dont Understand. by IamEmem(m): 3:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
Azumoney44:
No junior, You are not, you just put her stinking pussy where it belong, naija girl's aren't loyal

as in I dont understand...who is your junior Mbok.
Re: Why Are Girls Like This... I Dont Understand. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
Op, everyone is entitled to their reactions after a break-up. Nothing stops you from reacting like girls typically do. You can sulk and block her too if you like. You won't go to prison for that.
Re: Why Are Girls Like This... I Dont Understand. by Azumoney44(f): 3:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
IamEmem:

as in I dont understand...who is your junior Mbok.
see this small boi o, do you want me to show pix if you when you pee on my body when you were still w lil baby
Re: Why Are Girls Like This... I Dont Understand. by ikp120(m): 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
Azumoney44:
see this small boi o, do you want me to show pix if you when you pee on my body when you were still w lil baby
Are you the one in your dp?
Re: Why Are Girls Like This... I Dont Understand. by IamEmem(m): 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
Azumoney44:

Ok small Aunt..but abeg change that your pix ooze coming out from that puna is offensive...Mbok
Re: Why Are Girls Like This... I Dont Understand. by ikp120(m): 4:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
OP, that's how they are o. If I tell any girl that I trust her, she should know that I am just playing a fast one on her.

I CANNOT trust a lady (except my direct relative of course).
Re: Why Are Girls Like This... I Dont Understand. by IamEmem(m): 4:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
Op, everyone is entitled to their reactions after a break-up. Nothing stops you from reacting like girls typically do. You can sulk and block her too if you like. You won't go to prison for that.

what will be my gain if i block her too...why is she feeling hurt i left the relationship but thinks is cool and fine to shatter a guys heart, even after she ha agreed to marry him and all the expenses he has incurred for the traditional wedding.
Re: Why Are Girls Like This... I Dont Understand. by Azumoney44(f): 4:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
ikp120:
Are you the one in your dp?
yes pls dont fall cos am standing on a rock o
Re: Why Are Girls Like This... I Dont Understand. by Azumoney44(f): 4:28pm On Jun 28, 2017
IamEmem:

Ok small Aunt..but abeg change that your pix ooze coming out from that puna is offensive...Mbok
the oooooze is good for your health to mske u strong
Re: Why Are Girls Like This... I Dont Understand. by fatymore(f): 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
Waridis. Op you are dumb
Re: Why Are Girls Like This... I Dont Understand. by Splinz(m): 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
You don't need to understand them. 8/10 of girls out there are not meant to be understood.

I tell you: their problem is indeed a problem.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Like This... I Dont Understand. by IamEmem(m): 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
fatymore:
Waridis. Op you are dumb

Fatymore...not as dumb as you think ma'am
Re: Why Are Girls Like This... I Dont Understand. by ikp120(m): 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
Azumoney44:
yes pls dont fall cos am standing on a rock o
Yeah, you have both dick and pussy. Yeah, you also fvck both. That's cool bro sis. cheesy cheesy

You're a girl by your dp but a guy by your moniker. Yeah, that's great bro sis

Re: Why Are Girls Like This... I Dont Understand. by IamEmem(m): 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
Splinz:
You don't need to understand them. 8/10 of girls out there are not meant to be understood.

I tell you: their problem is indeed a problem.

My guy their matter tire me, I thought I knew her well and treated her well, only to find out she is an embodiment of deceit and lies. Inorfitshout!!

(1) (Reply)

Reality Star Lateysha Grace Shows Off Her Full Curves After Getting Fourth Brazi / Check Out This Trendy Queen Pics / I'm Caught In Between Two Worlds, What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.