Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,521 members, 7,854,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:06 PM

Obong Of Calabar Eager To See NNAMDI Kanu (download Link Included) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obong Of Calabar Eager To See NNAMDI Kanu (download Link Included) (559 Views)

Sultan Of Sokoto, Oni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha, Obong Of Calabar In Imo For Summit / See Nnamdi Azikiwe And His Car In 1959: Can You Tell The Name Of The Car? / Osinbajo Conferred With Highest Chieftaincy Title In Calabar By Obong Of Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obong Of Calabar Eager To See NNAMDI Kanu (download Link Included) by ISKANDER23RD(m): 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
Re: Obong Of Calabar Eager To See NNAMDI Kanu (download Link Included) by ISKANDER23RD(m): 6:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
surely the sun is rising from the east again
Re: Obong Of Calabar Eager To See NNAMDI Kanu (download Link Included) by adonis89(m): 6:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
I love my leader. GOD bless NK, GOD bless IJAW my identity, GOD BLESS BIAFRA

1 Like

Re: Obong Of Calabar Eager To See NNAMDI Kanu (download Link Included) by ISKANDER23RD(m): 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
adonis89:
I love my leader. GOD bless NK, GOD bless IJAW my identity, GOD BLESS BIAFRA

very lovely hope you are in

biafrasay.com
Re: Obong Of Calabar Eager To See NNAMDI Kanu (download Link Included) by adonis89(m): 7:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
ISKANDER23RD:

very lovely hope you are in

biafrasay.com
I will check on it

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Arewa Youth By Charles Ogbu / Pic:Ongoing 3 Million Man Solidarity March For Gov Okorocha in Owerri / Buratai: That Moment Of Truth On BBC - By Jessica Angula

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.