Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Friends Travelling To Abuja From Kaduna Die In Terrible Accident(pics) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Friends Travelling To Abuja From Kaduna Die In Terrible Accident(pics) (42403 Views)

Many Burnt To Death In Terrible Accident Along Etobe/ajaokuta Road,kogi(graphic) / Driver Veers Off A Highway And Lands In A Ditch In Horrific Motor Accident. PICS / Man Gets Trapped With His Bike In A Gutter After A Horrible Truck Accident. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends Travelling To Abuja From Kaduna Die In Terrible Accident(pics) by tete7000(m): 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
emmayayodeji:
lol true . Anything can happen. but ill rather die in my hood than on the express.

Abeg my brother free yourself from fear. Fear paralysis and kill before death itself comes. Excessive fear is paranoia, that one is debilitating. It can drive one into psychosis.
It is why I involved God ab-initio, faith conquers fear. Faith and fear are at the two opposite end of a spectrum. To conquer fear, we need faith. One replaces the other. They both can't coexist.
Re: Friends Travelling To Abuja From Kaduna Die In Terrible Accident(pics) by figure007(m): 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
emmayayodeji:
sad i swear i hate travelling i have a feeling i will live my whole life in ibadan

RIP
i pray God open your eyes of understanding... And I pray you will never remain stagnant in life.. .what if you get opportunity to travel to another country?
Re: Friends Travelling To Abuja From Kaduna Die In Terrible Accident(pics) by mechanics(m): 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
so terrible.
Re: Friends Travelling To Abuja From Kaduna Die In Terrible Accident(pics) by emmayayodeji(m): 10:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
figure007:
i pray God open your eyes of understanding... And I pray you will never remain stagnant in life.. .what if you get opportunity to travel to another country?
is it your eyes of understanding, is it your stagnant?? oga ade park well
Re: Friends Travelling To Abuja From Kaduna Die In Terrible Accident(pics) by adanny01(m): 10:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
Hausa boys and speed na like 5 and 6.

One dusted me with his 406 while i had my mother, wife, children, and sister in the car. For their sake i resisted the challenge.
Re: Friends Travelling To Abuja From Kaduna Die In Terrible Accident(pics) by YaksonFCA(m): 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
So sad.RIP
Re: Friends Travelling To Abuja From Kaduna Die In Terrible Accident(pics) by phensbassey: 11:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
what is dead may never die
Re: Friends Travelling To Abuja From Kaduna Die In Terrible Accident(pics) by Onyiokoroji: 6:36am On Jun 29, 2017
RIP cry
Re: Friends Travelling To Abuja From Kaduna Die In Terrible Accident(pics) by markanthony123(m): 7:14am On Jun 29, 2017
RIP
Re: Friends Travelling To Abuja From Kaduna Die In Terrible Accident(pics) by MMotimo: 7:31am On Jun 29, 2017
marynPearl:
Sad!RIP
Sorry, cannot access email
Re: Friends Travelling To Abuja From Kaduna Die In Terrible Accident(pics) by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 02, 2017
MMotimo:

Sorry, cannot access email
cant remember sending any shocked
Re: Friends Travelling To Abuja From Kaduna Die In Terrible Accident(pics) by MMotimo: 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
marynPearl:
cant remember sending any shocked

This is what I got, fine it was unintentional,I can ignore

Re: Friends Travelling To Abuja From Kaduna Die In Terrible Accident(pics) by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 06, 2017
MMotimo:

This is what I got, fine it was unintentional,I can ignore
Nah Nah Nah!!!Could be so so asleep for such.Blame it on birds of the air *rolls*eyes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Country Would You Rather Live Apart From Nigeria? / Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. / The Beautiful Loko-Oweto Bridges, Benue River: Thank You Buhari, Up APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.