Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

My Encounter With Blokos Thief Today +pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With Blokos Thief Today +pics (2419 Views)

Chai, Never Trust Blokos People / My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. / Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With Blokos Thief Today +pics by stressedout: 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
Am going out today so i stop a taxi. There was a lady inside so i entered. On the way going we picked someone else and i am now in the middle of them.

So in holdup the lady by the window buys buscuit and collects her change. As the car starts moving the money falls on my groin area and she quickly reach for it and handle my blokos in the process. Sensing danger i immediately get on alert and place my hand on her groin area immediately and look her in the eye to counter the effect. I now check and my blokos is intact. I quickly dropped and flag another taxi.

how i know she is evil is when i handle her groin she look guilty and did not protest. people have to careful as evil happening in this country is much. if i did not have knowledge to counter this now, i will be in deep mess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With Blokos Thief Today +pics by Hexzyz(m): 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
Get sense

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Blokos Thief Today +pics by Splinz(m): 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ahem!
Mbok, how did you know that your blokos will be taken

5 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Blokos Thief Today +pics by stressedout: 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
Splinz:
Ahem!

Mbok, how did you know that your blokos will be taken
that is the tactic they used to use. they try and touch you in the groin
Re: My Encounter With Blokos Thief Today +pics by banjicom(m): 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
I don't even understand sef
Please who is mr. Blokos Is he d driver?

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Blokos Thief Today +pics by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
I have laughed finish! 1st taxi is shared as in the driver picks up more passengers as he goes along, like a bus grin grin grin and then people are grabbing eachother's groins to combat evil! I am going to piss myself! grin grin grin I need to visit this country. I never laughed so hard grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Blokos Thief Today +pics by Oyindidi(f): 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
stressedout:
Am going out today so i stop a taxi. There was a lady inside so i entered. On the way going we picked someone else and i am now in the middle of them.

So in holdup the lady by the window buys buscuit and collects her change. As the car starts moving the money falls on my groin area and she quickly reach for it and handle my blokos in the process. Sensing danger i immediately get on alert and place my hand on her groin area immediately and look her in the eye to counter the effect. I now check and my blokos is intact. I quickly dropped and flag another taxi.

how i know she is evil is when i handle her groin she look guilty and did not protest. people have to careful as evil happening in this country is much. if i did not have knowledge to counter this now, i will be in deep mess.
You don reach calabar?

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Blokos Thief Today +pics by AngelicDamsel(f): 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
Op, You have a point but........

I suspect you, how did you know her intention and tactics??

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Blokos Thief Today +pics by McBrooklyn(m): 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2017

Re: My Encounter With Blokos Thief Today +pics by stressedout: 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
You don reach calabar?
yes ma
Re: My Encounter With Blokos Thief Today +pics by Oyindidi(f): 6:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
stressedout:
yes ma
Tell me about your journey
Re: My Encounter With Blokos Thief Today +pics by stressedout: 6:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
Op, You have a point but........

I suspect you, how did you know her intention and tactics??

its what they call sixth sense. i know people that do this thing. they steal virginity too.
Re: My Encounter With Blokos Thief Today +pics by stressedout: 6:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
Tell me about your journey
nothing special. i used agofure
Re: My Encounter With Blokos Thief Today +pics by Oyindidi(f): 6:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
stressedout:
nothing special. i used agofure
Hmmm...I'm serious
Re: My Encounter With Blokos Thief Today +pics by stressedout: 6:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
Hmmm...I'm serious
in private?
Re: My Encounter With Blokos Thief Today +pics by stressedout: 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
Halfpenny:
I have laughed finish! 1st taxi is shared as in the driver picks up more passengers as he goes along, like a bus grin grin grin and then people are grabbing eachother's groins to combat evil! I am going to piss myself! grin grin grin I need to visit this country. I never laughed so hard grin grin grin
where are you from?
Re: My Encounter With Blokos Thief Today +pics by Oyindidi(f): 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
stressedout:
in private?
Anyhow u want to do it.
Re: My Encounter With Blokos Thief Today +pics by bigtt76(f): 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
In Phyno's voice Iranu Abasha

stressedout:

Re: My Encounter With Blokos Thief Today +pics by stressedout: 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
Anyhow u want to do it.
okay
Re: My Encounter With Blokos Thief Today +pics by Edopesin: 8:55am On Jul 03, 2017
stressedout:
its what they call sixth sense. i know people that do this thing. they steal virginity too.

Haha Haha Haha Abeg No Use Laff Kill Me Tears Don Dey Form Fr My Eyes grin

Virginity Chai !

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Blokos Thief Today +pics by EfemenaXY: 10:23am On Sep 02, 2017
@ op.

Just check out your topics. Na only you all of these things dey happen to. You're such a storyteller, at this rate I might have to start following you on nl.

True / gifted entertainer. grin
Re: My Encounter With Blokos Thief Today +pics by Chidexsco8448(m): 12:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
Mr 3 spoons of Milk Man...

Hapi new month bro
Re: My Encounter With Blokos Thief Today +pics by Fadiga24(m): 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
Chidexsco8448:
Mr 3 spoons of Milk Man...

Hapi new month bro

Hahaha, I like the guy's stories grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Blokos Thief Today +pics by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 03, 2017
op
which kind of super story is this na

at least lie reasonably

(1) (Reply)

40 Days In Paradise.A Real Life Encounter And A Must Read For Everyone. / Creativity Or Madness? Shocking Cake That Was Spotted At A Birthday Party / PHOTOS: 5 Super Cool S*x Positions To Do On A Couch!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.