Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,843 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns (28311 Views)

On Festus Keyamo’s Tribal Baits Against Igbos; A Reflection / Oby Ezekwesili Picks Ex-presidential Candidate, Party Chairman As Running Mate / United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by Youngadvocate(m): 8:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ex-presidential aide to former President, Goodluck Jonathan, Doyin Okupe has warned umu Igbo in the north and the Nigerian government that the quit notice issued to ndi Igbo in the on Igbos by Northern youths is real and still stands despite the lengthy reconciliatory moves and meetings advanced by the acting president, Prof Yemi Osibanjo.

Okupe who issued the warning via a Facebook post entitle “Where does Nigeria go from here?,” stated that it is only God and government can save Nigeria now.

He owrds, “I personally believe that, no matter what we hear officially delivered to Aso rock, the October quit notice for the Igbos resident in the north is REAL, live and will subsist.

“Anything contrary to this is grand deception and delusionary.

“The inevitable conclusion therefore, looking carefully at the scenarios and strong positioning of the Nationalities above, is that only God and government can save the country now.

“I hasten to add, at this juncture, that it is a grand fallacy that because the Ag. President has sworn to an oath to defend the Nigerian constitution, and the fact that Biafra is not in the constitution, it is unlawful for the Ag President to interface with those who have expressed a desire to quit the union.”

http://igbobia.com/?q=disregard-politicians-the-quit-notice-against-igbos-is-real-and-stands-ex-presidential-aid-okupe

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by Airforce1(m): 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
They can't do shiit

28 Likes

Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by Youngadvocate(m): 8:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by ojun50(m): 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2017
Oya make that time reach na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by hucienda: 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
The 2017 Independence Day anniversary is the most anticipated 1st October since ... well, since the very first one - 1st October 1960.

51 Likes

Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by hucienda: 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
lalasticlala, over to you.
Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by auntysimbiat(f): 8:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
I believe
Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by zombieHUNTER: 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
Airforce1:
They can't do shiit
stay there till October and tell us Wetin you see

Only a fool will take this threat unserious
At this point we should be putting pressure on the federal government to relocate all staff back to their regions....

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by GossipHeart(m): 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2017

Quit notice against the igbos ??

What drugs are you on ?? Stupidity pills ??

So you think igbos would leave the northern state while their hausa brothers continue to stay in our igboland ??

Last time i checked, there are millions of hausa people living and doing businesses in igboland, will they continue to stay in igboland while you deport igbos from hausa land ??

If they're serious about their noise making they would have told their hausa brothers to come back home

Why not do it now instead of waiting for October to come ??

Bunch of jokes

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by NwaAmaikpe: 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
shocked

Doyin Okupe is one man that confuses me,

Sometimes I don't know if to respect him or to detest him.

He speaks the truth just as fast as he tells lies.
Obasanjo had such a hard time defining who Doyin was. I'm sure he still does.
He has known suffering just as he has tasted pain...this man was circumcised in his 30s and has suffered from weak erection since puberty.

Although he looks like a Dolphin, he is beautiful at his trade of professional praise singing.

Well said Doyin; any Igbo who refuses to vacate the North we shall forfeit and write off like bad debts.

He who has ears; let him hear.

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by kinkybunny(f): 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by hardywaltz(m): 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
What does this Bastatđ have to say again.

4 Likes

Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by TheAngry1: 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ok
Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by Curdlebug(m): 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
nawa oooo, why all this hate, love is easier to manage.

;
;
;
;
;
Hello Nairalanders, A MOMENT OF YOUR TIME PLEASE.

HELP ME MAKE A SISTER WIN, THANKS

KINDLY FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW AND LIKE THE PHOTO. THANKS GOD BLESS

https://mobile.facebook.com/1959416617663362/photos/a.1961551907449833.1073741828.1959416617663362/1961890830749274/?type=3&refid=17&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1961890830749274%3Atl_objid.1961890830749274%3Apage_id.1959416617663362%3Athid.1959416617663362%3A306061129499414%3A69%3A0%3A1498892399%3A-4475593638056954560

;
;
;
;
;
;

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by AntiWailer: 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
F00lish Man.

They want it to scatter.

All their corruption cases will automatically disappear.

Take note of all the so called politicians supporting this cause. They have one corruption case or the other with the Federal Govt of Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
Those guys up north may mean business

Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time/FT) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing/training
3. Home tutor
4. Online registration
5. Corporate training
6. Software Training
7. Graphics designing
8. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com
Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by Zico5(m): 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
This quit notice from the north pleases me so much. These ingrates want to eat their cake snd still have it. It can never be possible. Its either u hold unto ur Biafra or quit north and south west. I love refrendum and really want it but the time factor for the agitation had ulterior motives which is clear to everyone. Greedy set of people.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by VcStunner(m): 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
I need to shift my birthday to October 1st... the date sounds like a damn reminder to everyone. Not even Buhari will forget my birthday.
Brilliant idea

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by sprado(m): 10:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
hmmmm this isnt funny oooo
Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by oshe11: 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
They shud postpone it to November or bring it down to August 15th
Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by YourWife(f): 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
Anyone who does not take that Quit Notice serious is doing so at their peril! 'Nough said; a word, they say, is enough for the wise. G'night.

5 Likes

Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by clems88(m): 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
stay there till October and tell us Wetin you see

Only a fool will take this threat unserious
At this point we should be putting pressure on the federal government to relocate all staff back to their regions....
Bros nothing is gonna happen. They are all empty threats
Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by Asek1(m): 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
God please do something before something do us o
Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by sureheaven(m): 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
Jobless doyin trying to be relevant these days. You are done politically, keep attending to ur family issues

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by BuariCopyPaste: 10:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
f
Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by Dutchey(m): 10:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by aniomafirstson: 10:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
who cares

October 1st is too far

they should start tomorrow

one Nigeria is a scam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by cristianisraeli: 10:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
any igbo man that dont take it serious...na OYO u day..dont joke with the northerners they will kill and nothing will happen..quote me at ur own risk

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by hammer6: 10:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
Yoruba are now trying to insight genocide against the Igbos.

If anything happen Okupe must not be allowed to leave the country.

They want to cause trouble becos North will not allow them collect the Presidency.
grin

14 Likes

Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by martineverest(m): 10:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
Is he now arewa spokesman?
Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
mumu IPOB u see wetin una cause

Meanwhile

Governor Wike visits Nnamdi Kanu today here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz9UwQquGlM

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by veacea: 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
Who is Doyin Oku'gbe?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Magnus Abe Becomes Rivers State Favorite Ahead Of Governorship Elections / President Tinubu Set To Become ECOWAS Chairman / Politicians Go Into Hiding In Anambra As Gunmen Break Loose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.