Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns (28330 Views)

On Festus Keyamo’s Tribal Baits Against Igbos; A Reflection / Oby Ezekwesili Picks Ex-presidential Candidate, Party Chairman As Running Mate / United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by hammer6: 10:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
AnanseK:

They have told their kinsmen to return home. You want Biafra but you want to continue living on other people's land. The ultimatum given was for over 3 months to allow for logistics negotiations and disposal or transfer of property or custody. That's why they didn't give you one week. Please go to your new country, the country that you love so much and you have been yearning for is now within your reach. It's there for the taking - go for it.

Have ur boyfriend impregnated u Sir?

U sound like he has really done u damage.

I mean for a man to be this incoherent is shameful.

For ur information Biafra pre-dates Nigeria.

Nigeria is the new Country, Biafra is old.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by AnanseK(m): 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
hammer6:

Have ur boyfriend impregnated u Sir?
U sound like he has really done u damage.
I mean for a man to be this incoherent is shameful.
For ur information Biafra pre-dates Nigeria.
Nigeria is the new Country, Biafra is old.

A country called Biafra never existed before Nigeria. Your insults cannot mask the logic and clarity of thought . You want Biafra so please go there. Arrange how to carry or to dispose your property in the north . Please go home.

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by Milestones: 10:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
OGA OKUPE YOU DON START AGAIN. ARE YOU FROM THE MORTH OR PART OF THEIR AGENDA TELL US NOW!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by Wolexpoly: 10:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
THIS IS SERIOUS WAR APPROACHING......I TELL YOU OF A TRUTH....THIS WAR WILL CUT ACCROSS ALL TRIBES AND IT WILL.BE TEN TIMES GREATER DAN THE 1967 CIVIL WAR.....MOST NIGERIAN CLAMOURING FOR WAR HAVE NOT EVEN HAD A TASTE OF WHAT IT IS....MOST WERENT EVEN BORN THEN.......AM SORRY FOR NIGERIA........THIS ISSUE MIGHT BE THE BEGINNING OF DAY X IF THE THREATS BY THE HAUSAS IS INDEED SERIOUS........THIS SHOULD NOT BE TAKING LIKELY.......IF THERE IS WAR.....SOME OF YOU ON NAIRALAND WONT EVEN SEE THE NEXT YEAR. ITS EASY TO SHOUT "REVOLUTION......WAR". BUT THE CONSEQUENCES ARE LONGTERM. BESIDES IF WAR STARTS....ONLY MASSES WILL DIE...THIS POLITICIANS WHO ARE THE CAUSE WILL START FLYING OUT OF THE COUNTRY BEFORE IT EVEN BEGINS........NO POLITICIAN IS EVER AFFECTED BY A WAR...GOOGLE IT IF U AFTER.......IT IS "WE" POOR INNOCENT MASSES DAT WILL KEEP ON KILLING OURSELVES......WEN WAR IS OVER AND MILLIONS DEAD.....POLITICIANS AND RICH ELITES FLYS BACK TO THE COUNTRY TO RULE US AGAIN.
Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by hammer6: 11:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
AnanseK:

A country called Biafra never existed before Nigeria. Your insults cannot mask the logic and clarity of thought . You want Biafra so please go there. Arrange how to carry or to dispose your property in the north . Please go home.

I will leave u with ur ignorance.
Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by amuwo1980: 11:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
i say bring it on, this ant 1966 you know, God in heaven knows how much we distaste violence talkless of a full blown war but we igbos cannot continue to live this way, 50 years is enough. am ready to die in the battle field for my people to be out of this yoke
Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by brookz: 11:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
If BUHARI wins d 2015 Election,call me "BASTARD"

So i Hail d BASTARRD Okupe wit his Rubbish Talk.

We remain One Nigeria!!!!!!!
Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by burkingx(f): 11:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
bilazego:
The northerners thinks that ibos will change their stand if they remember the possibility of loosing their businesses in the region. they are playing mind games but something must be sacrificed to achieve Biafra. No going back *Biafra now or never* arewa can try all thier tricks.

Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by burkingx(f): 11:28pm On Jun 28, 2017
hammer6:

Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
Any Igbo person who hasn't taken this quit notice serious is a big fool! never say never! Hausa people has nothing to lose if they murder all the Igbos in the north.
Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by femolii: 11:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
hammer6:

The good thing about all this is dat Yoruba will be casualty in North and East wen we retaliate.

Keep decieving urself dat only igbos are in the North wen we all know Yorubas are equally in the North, all tribes are in the North and everybody is black.

No differentiation. Na all of us go suffer am wen the time come.
yorubas surfferd with u in 1967.

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by femolii: 11:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
hammer6:

Ask him to tell u who IPOB ever killed?

Is it not dem killing people and calling dem IPOB?
who kill Tafawabelewa, akintola n amadu bello ?

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by Mbediogu(m): 11:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
GossipHeart:

Quit notice against the igbos ??

What drugs are you on ?? Stupidity pills ??

So you think igbos would leave the northern state while their hausa brothers continue to stay in our igboland ??

Last time i checked, there are millions of hausa people living and doing businesses in igboland, will they continue to stay in igboland while you deport igbos from hausa land ??

If they're serious about their noise making they would have told their hausa brothers to come back home

Why not do it now instead of waiting for October to come ??

Bunch of jokes

Qualitative / Quantitative comparisons in this matter is important. I mean between the igbos in the north and the hausas in the east. I am for peaceful and negotiated separation of brothers. Six brothers cannot live together indefinitely under one roof. They will eventually have to separate as they become father's, grandfather's, great grandfather's etc unless they acquire land and extend their roof. Even that is impossible because it cannot be done indefinitely. Unegotiated and violent separation will favor neither Nigeria nor Biafra.
Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
1st October will probably be the last independent anniversary we are going to celebrate together as Unify Nigeria.... beggars of unity please grab that
Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by femolii: 11:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
hammer6:

That is d truth biafra never existe befor so u are d ignorant.
Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by kbbanj10(m): 12:07am On Jun 29, 2017
GossipHeart:

Quit notice against the igbos ??

What drugs are you on ?? Stupidity pills ??

So you think igbos would leave the northern state while their hausa brothers continue to stay in our igboland ??

Last time i checked, there are millions of hausa people living and doing businesses in igboland, will they continue to stay in igboland while you deport igbos from hausa land ??

If they're serious about their noise making they would have told their hausa brothers to come back home

Why not do it now instead of waiting for October to come ??

Bunch of jokes
you're a supper star. Walahi u get sense don't mind them
Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by edupedia: 12:08am On Jun 29, 2017
hardywaltz:
What does this Bastatđ have to say again.

....now see how ignoramus u Igbos supporting this man were?...u are always short on memory and long on useless meaningless bragging and show off...one day, Fayose and FFK will also u how ya mumu don't escalate beyond redemption...wuruwuru people...
Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by dotedote: 12:14am On Jun 29, 2017
Credible relevance isn't achieved by making headlines everyday. Okupe needs a break from all this.
Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by Coolgent(m): 12:14am On Jun 29, 2017
Doyin The Bastard!
Shai u ask us to call u bastard if APC won election
Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by AAinEqGuinea: 12:27am On Jun 29, 2017
IpobExposed:
mumu IPOB u see wetin una cause

Meanwhile

Governor Wike visits Nnamdi Kanu today here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz9UwQquGlM

I need your Exposing persistence and skill for a far more important task my friend.

No on can explain the level of relentless hate that Barack Obama's Kenyan Brother has for him. To this day Malik Obama hates Barack's guts and its interesting that he has maintained this level of hate since time immemorial. Malik has carried his hate through every accomplishment and milestone of brother Barack's young life. I think his Brother knows something about him that he's forced to hide and i need your help in finding out what that is. It wasn't until recently that we found out his daughter's real name.

Anyways, if you did the needful it would be helpful. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by JohnieWalker(m): 12:51am On Jun 29, 2017
all this useless igbobia blog sources

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by xpmode(m): 1:03am On Jun 29, 2017
President: Kanu
Vice President: Evans

Media Adviser: Doyin Okupe

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by Basalt(m): 1:05am On Jun 29, 2017
Yorubas and cowardice.

Abokis issued quit notice to Igbos, Igbos no shake because they trust themselves, na Yorubas wey come dey pee for boxers.

Leave us and Hausa people, let them do their worst.
Shebi ba October 1st, e no far na
Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by ivolt: 2:18am On Jun 29, 2017
This jobless Okupe should shut his mouth and retire peacefully.
I don't know why his case with the EFCC was swept under carpet.
Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by InvertedHammer: 2:20am On Jun 29, 2017
/

Some of us that lived in the North understand that not even a governor can control the mob actions of the street kids.

Whoever stays till October in the North and get caught in the crossfire deserves to die.
/

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by ameh99: 2:35am On Jun 29, 2017
I think this fool should be arrested for adding more fuel to the fire.....
Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by totorimi: 3:21am On Jun 29, 2017
They know prof cannot handle the heat that will follow so that will pave the way for a military intervention perhaps. The cabal know what they are doing. The Ibos aint their target, it is the reality on ground that power may elude them again that they are trying to avert.

Simply allow a sick president to go home and rest and allow the country move forward, the cabal wont agree, hence they have resorted to all the tricks in the book. Well the days are ominous for the country, prof must brace up and call in the international community to be on red alert and standby because the few people holding this nation are at it again. All this heating up the polity is not ordinary.
Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by ddeola: 5:13am On Jun 29, 2017
Dr Doyin Okupe is a political jobberman, a man who is always trying to seek attention even when his opinions hold no water and are unreliable. He went to sleep for some time but now he's back doing what he's always known for a propaganda pundist and divisor.

I think people like him should be warned seriously by the government and called to order as they never mean well for the country.

Mr. Okupe please keep your devilish opinions to yourself sir. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by legendsilver(m): 6:09am On Jun 29, 2017
Youngadvocate:
Ex-presidential aide to former President, Goodluck Jonathan, Doyin Okupe has warned umu Igbo in the north and the Nigerian government that the quit notice issued to ndi Igbo in the on Igbos by Northern youths is real and still stands despite the lengthy reconciliatory moves and meetings advanced by the acting president, Prof Yemi Osibanjo.

Okupe who issued the warning via a Facebook post entitle “Where does Nigeria go from here?,” stated that it is only God and government can save Nigeria now.

He owrds, “I personally believe that, no matter what we hear officially delivered to Aso rock, the October quit notice for the Igbos resident in the north is REAL, live and will subsist.

“Anything contrary to this is grand deception and delusionary.

“The inevitable conclusion therefore, looking carefully at the scenarios and strong positioning of the Nationalities above, is that only God and government can save the country now.

“I hasten to add, at this juncture, that it is a grand fallacy that because the Ag. President has sworn to an oath to defend the Nigerian constitution, and the fact that Biafra is not in the constitution, it is unlawful for the Ag President to interface with those who have expressed a desire to quit the union.”

http://igbobia.com/?q=disregard-politicians-the-quit-notice-against-igbos-is-real-and-stands-ex-presidential-aid-okupe
The self acclaimed bastered is right on this one

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by surgical: 6:50am On Jun 29, 2017
clems88:
Bros nothing is gonna happen. They are all empty threats
. I m sure you re several miles away
Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by OTEGA1: 6:51am On Jun 29, 2017
Brafia is a fraud..why are IBO's not ready to leave north?
Y is kanu not insisting that IBO's leave north unfailingly.

I thought Kaduna declaration was to hasten d Brafia struggle...

IBO's have mentality DAT even wen Brafia come dey will have luxury of been in Nigeria and travel at will..

Dey will be disappointed wen dey become illegal immigrants looking for visa to renew dere stay...

Confused folks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by TUTU147: 7:26am On Jun 29, 2017
Any igbo man or woman still in the north till october first does not like him or herself.life is too precious to be wasted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 / Common Bride Price For All Imo Indigenes / 'Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot' - El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.