Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,169 members, 7,957,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:40 AM

Quit Notice Won’t Create Biafra – PDP Bot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Notice Won’t Create Biafra – PDP Bot (1054 Views)

PDP Renaissance Forum Petitions PDP BoT Over Wike's Anti-Party Activities / PDP BOT Dumps Chinda, Supports Elumelu As Minority Leader / Cracks In PDP Bot Over Support For Presidential Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quit Notice Won’t Create Biafra – PDP Bot by nurex01(m): 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
The National Chairman, Board of Trustees, Peoples Democratic Party, Sen.Walid Jibrin, said on Wednesday that Biafra would be realised only by referendum and not quit notice.

Jibrin stated this while speaking with newsmen in Nasarawa, Nasarawa State.

He said that he would not support any group to bring division in the country, adding that peace and unity were the necessary requirements for the development of any nation.

According to him, if truly the Igbos want their country, it is only referendum that will grant that independence.

Jibrin said that everybody had his opinion as a Nigerian and that if public opinion said Igbos should have their country or the North should have theirs, “so be it”.

He cited Britain which conducted a referendum on European Union membership, saying that due process must be followed before granting independence to any group.

He cautioned that agitations should be devoid of crisis and called on Nigerians to see themselves as one.

The BoT chairman also advised politicians and other groups, who had formed the habit of instigating youths to foment trouble in the society, to desist from such acts.

He said that the people should offer positive guide to the youths “for the growth and development of the nation”.

“If Igbos want their own independence as Biafra, is it enough for the Northern youths to give them quit notice to leave the north to their states?

“The answer is no. I will not instigate any youth to do that, and `quit notice’ is not a good word. This quit notice will not bring peace.

“We must live together, live in unity, unite ourselves and we should not threaten anybody as everybody has the right to live in Nigeria and we don’t have to call for war,” he said.

Jibrin urged Muslims and other Nigerians to use the lesson of Ramadan to continue to preach peace, unity and love irrespective of ethnic, religious and political affiliation.

He urged Nigerians to be law-abiding, respect constituted authorities and to shun negative tendencies and pursue interests of peace and national development always.

(NAN)

http://punchng.com/quit-notice-wont-create-biafra-pdp-bot/

Re: Quit Notice Won’t Create Biafra – PDP Bot by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Quit Notice Won’t Create Biafra – PDP Bot by nurex01(m): 8:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
I want all agitators of Biafra to think twice before the actualisation of Biafra "IF POSSIBLE". WHY WILL THEY WANT TO STAND ALONE? EVEN GOD CREATED US IN PAIRS HUSBAND AND WIFE. WHAT DO YOU REALLY WANT TO GAIN FROM ACTUALISATION OF BIAFRA?

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice Won’t Create Biafra – PDP Bot by nurex01(m): 8:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
K
Re: Quit Notice Won’t Create Biafra – PDP Bot by whitebeard(m): 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
All I have to say is this, the fact that mostly touts in Igbo lands where the first to take up the agitation vibe is a reason why I think this is politically motivated.

I just posted nonsense, thank u..!
Re: Quit Notice Won’t Create Biafra – PDP Bot by DieBuhari: 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
nurex01:
I want all agitators of Biafra to think twice before the actualisation of Biafra "IF POSSIBLE". WHY WILL THEY WANT TO STAND ALONE? EVEN GOD CREATED IS IN PAIRS HUSBAND AND WIFE. WHAT DO YOU REALLY WANT TO GAIN FROM ACTUALISATION OF BIAFRA?
Yoruba muslim kind of reasoning.
No wonder Buhari left you guys out in his Sallah mesaage

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice Won’t Create Biafra – PDP Bot by eastsidechillz: 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
Help me tell them oh
So if Igbo exit the North, those that mean we have Biafra?
Until they give us. Referendum to allow us make our choice, any baga wey near mi cabal should write in last will first.

5 Likes

Re: Quit Notice Won’t Create Biafra – PDP Bot by kenny987(f): 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
nurex01:
I want all agitators of Biafra to think twice before the actualisation of Biafra "IF POSSIBLE". WHY WILL THEY WANT TO STAND ALONE? EVEN GOD CREATED IS IN PAIRS HUSBAND AND WIFE. WHAT DO YOU REALLY WANT TO GAIN FROM ACTUALISATION OF BIAFRA?

If with all the literature on the driving objectives and ideology of Biafra which litter the Internet and other sources u are unable to figure out what Biafra stands for then there can be no help for you. God created in pairs, must it be d pairing of the North n South? Were we not all created before the 1914 amalgamation? Is Lugard d god that created the 'Nigerian pair?'

Park well jare!

8 Likes

Re: Quit Notice Won’t Create Biafra – PDP Bot by eastsidechillz: 8:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
kenny987:

If with all the literature on the driving objectives and ideology of Biafra which litter the Internet and other soares u are unable to figure out what Biafra stands for then there can be no help for you. God created in pairs, must it be d pairing of the North n South? Were we not all created before the 1914 amalgamation? Is Lugard d god that created the 'Nigerian pair?'

Park well jare!

As in eh, make d guy find one corner of gutter park

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice Won’t Create Biafra – PDP Bot by nurex01(m): 8:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
DieBuhari:

Yoruba muslim kind of reasoning.
No wonder Buhari left you guys out in his Sallah mesaage

You dey vex Baba?
Re: Quit Notice Won’t Create Biafra – PDP Bot by nurex01(m): 8:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
kenny987:

If with all the literature on the driving objectives and ideology of Biafra which litter the Internet and other soares u are unable to figure out what Biafra stands for then there can be no help for you. God created in pairs, must it be d pairing of the North n South? Were we not all created before the 1914 amalgamation? Is Lugard d god that created the 'Nigerian pair?'

Park well jare!

No vex Mama. I suggest you go on referendum abi?
Re: Quit Notice Won’t Create Biafra – PDP Bot by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
LOL

Ndi Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice Won’t Create Biafra – PDP Bot by nurex01(m): 9:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
Well, don't let...
Re: Quit Notice Won’t Create Biafra – PDP Bot by nurex01(m): 9:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
I believe BIAFRA is politically inclined.
Re: Quit Notice Won’t Create Biafra – PDP Bot by fastjett: 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
nurex01:

Keep believing error. The movement is real, we are tired of the zoo!!!. We don't want our children to suffer the same pain we are suffering in this zoo!!!. Biafra is divinely orchestrated to be.

4 Likes

Re: Quit Notice Won’t Create Biafra – PDP Bot by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
The first Northerner to speak with his thinking Cap sitting right on his head

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice Won’t Create Biafra – PDP Bot by zombieHUNTER: 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
nurex01:
I want all agitators of Biafra to think twice before the actualisation of Biafra "IF POSSIBLE". WHY WILL THEY WANT TO STAND ALONE? EVEN GOD CREATED US IN PAIRS HUSBAND AND WIFE. WHAT DO YOU REALLY WANT TO GAIN FROM ACTUALISATION OF BIAFRA?
afonja you got it right ... Allah made the man (Hausa Fulani ) and made the woman (Yoruba )
No body is putting them asunder

Biafra concerns you not
Happy married life afonja

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice Won’t Create Biafra – PDP Bot by Agumbankembu: 10:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
afonja you got it right ... Allah made the man (Hausa Fulani ) and made the woman (Yoruba )
No body is putting them asunder

Biafra concerns you not
Happy married life afonja

Chai.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice Won’t Create Biafra – PDP Bot by Agumbankembu: 10:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
I think people are getting the memo, we will continue until you agree to referendum.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice Won’t Create Biafra – PDP Bot by aniomafirstson: 10:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
nurex01:
is it God that created nigeria ? abi one Mumu British man

who did lord lugard ask before making us one Nigeria?

one useless white just cum from nowhere pack different tribes cum name am Nigeria

e no go better for lugard

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice Won’t Create Biafra – PDP Bot by Syphax(m): 10:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
nurex01:
What do I stand to gain from the actualization of Biafra? What sort of dumb question is that? Stop acting like you care. You people are quick to shout Igbos on any crime thread that involves Igbos, you people always say that Igbos are tarnishing the image of your beloved country but yet you are against the formation of Biafra. It seems like the devil is frying Akara inside your brain because it's only a mad man that forces himself upon somebody. I don't know who is more of a parasite between you and Lice.

4 Likes

Re: Quit Notice Won’t Create Biafra – PDP Bot by ZZ22: 11:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
nurex01:
keep on believing while Oduduwa flag has been stuck online under various design and coloring for more than 20years.

3 Likes

Re: Quit Notice Won’t Create Biafra – PDP Bot by nurex01(m): 2:40am On Jun 29, 2017
Syphax:

What do I stand to gain from the actualization of Biafra? What sort of dumb question is that? Stop acting like you care. You people are quick to shout Igbos on any crime thread that involves Igbos, you people always say that Igbos are tarnishing the image of your beloved country but yet you are against the formation of Biafra. It seems like the devil is frying Akara inside your brain because it's only a mad man that forces himself upon somebody. I don't know who is more of a parasite between you and Lice.

Oga, it's just an opinion. Why do you have to take it personal? Everything has etiquette.
Re: Quit Notice Won’t Create Biafra – PDP Bot by nurex01(m): 2:41am On Jun 29, 2017
Agumbankembu:
I think people are getting the memo, we will continue until you agree to referendum.

Well, if you think that can solve it. Go on referendum BA wahala.
Re: Quit Notice Won’t Create Biafra – PDP Bot by nurex01(m): 2:43am On Jun 29, 2017
kenny987:

Park well jare!

Mama it's just an opinion o and you have taken it personal. Sorry o. Everything has etiquette.
Re: Quit Notice Won’t Create Biafra – PDP Bot by nurex01(m): 9:40am On Jul 02, 2017
kenny987:

If with all the literature on the driving objectives and ideology of Biafra which litter the Internet and other sources u are unable to figure out what Biafra stands for then there can be no help for you. God created in pairs, must it be d pairing of the North n South? Were we not all created before the 1914 amalgamation? Is Lugard d god that created the 'Nigerian pair?'

Park well jare!

I believe you will understand better when the time comes.
Re: Quit Notice Won’t Create Biafra – PDP Bot by nurex01(m): 9:41am On Jul 02, 2017
kenny987:

Park well jare!

I believe you will understand better when the time comes. Don't let them use you as an instrument of destruction
Re: Quit Notice Won’t Create Biafra – PDP Bot by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 02, 2017
nurex01:

I believe you will understand better when the time comes. Don't let them use you as an instrument of destruction
Are u the one plotting destruction?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Says APC “beating About The Bush,”insists Buhari Has Sidelined Him / Why Has PDP Not Officially Condemned IPOB And Other Secessionists Activities / What You Don't Know About Python In Relation To Military Operational Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.