Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,858 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

What You Don't Know About Python In Relation To Military Operational Codes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What You Don't Know About Python In Relation To Military Operational Codes (1024 Views)

Lagos State Distributes Food Items To Military And Para Military Groups / Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately / No Arrest Was Made In Relation To Attack On Ekweremadu - German Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Don't Know About Python In Relation To Military Operational Codes by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 14, 2017
*POWERFUL AND PITILESS PYTHONS.*

In one of his pieces, Paul Joseph Goebbels a German politician and Reich Minister of Propaganda of Nazi Germany from 1933 to 1945 noted: ‘a lie often repeated assumes the status of the truth.’ Even If KANU had been kidding with all he has been threatening and doing, we cannot afford to take chances!

Let me tell you about Pythons. Pythons belong to the family of none venomous snakes found in Africa, Asia, and Australia. Among its members are some of the largest snakes in the world.

Notably, most members of this family are ambush predators, in that they typically remain motionless in a camouflaged position, and then strike suddenly at passing prey.

Interestingly, pythons will generally not attack humans unless startled, disturbed, frustrated or provoked, although females protecting their eggs are reportedly said to be aggressive.

Like Pythons, like Operation Python Dance. The Nigerian Army in last few days has been the subject of criticism over their operations in Abia state.

Frankly, the reality on ground is that this country has been on a gunpowder keg for a long time. We shouldn’t wait until it explodes.
El-zaky zaky's saga is a testament to the affronts we are facing as a nation, from people who just wake up and begin to parade themselves as bigger than the law. He was dealt with! By that, his followers got silenced and powerless!

Nnamdi Kanu is no different from others. He should also be dealt with! The law is a respecter of Nobody. The python is capable and courageous enough to strike anything it found threatening to its being. KANU is threatening to our being! How dare you disrespectfully address the president and the country at large. He has christened the country with innumerable unprintable names. He had the temerity to organize his own soldiers and dish out speeches as if he were already a President of a country. Isn't he a president? Perhaps, he has followers and military personnel.
Wars are no picnics. It is not a cakewalk.

However, the elders in Yoruba land out of their ingenuity submitted that ‘Omo ina ni an ran si ina'. Perhaps, ‘epe ni afi n wo epe'.

Some people have continue to show their displeasure over operation Python dance's operation. Perhaps, they don’t deem it fit to condemn the reportedly inhuman actions taken against the ‘non biafrans' in the area.

Besides, he who disrupt the peace of a place should be ready to face the available punitive measures of such a place. We cannot because we do not want a child to die, then, we allow such a child to do what will kill other children.

Finally, when a Python dances, havoc is set to get wrecked. If you don’t want to get wet, you don’t go the river. Now that the pythons have been provoked, they are ready to crush! My people, beware of python, stay away from its territory and avoid its bite! National security and peace must be maintained!

Culled from whatsapp

3 Likes

Re: What You Don't Know About Python In Relation To Military Operational Codes by ouzo1(m): 11:27pm On Sep 14, 2017
thumbs up dude

1 Like

Re: What You Don't Know About Python In Relation To Military Operational Codes by Dottore: 11:31pm On Sep 14, 2017
I will read when I wake up
Re: What You Don't Know About Python In Relation To Military Operational Codes by ofai: 11:33pm On Sep 14, 2017
Your python will die a slow reluctant but sure death

4 Likes

Re: What You Don't Know About Python In Relation To Military Operational Codes by majamajic(m): 11:42pm On Sep 14, 2017
Yes Op u just explain about pythons, so what's the meaning of 'dance' in this operation ?

sad sad
Re: What You Don't Know About Python In Relation To Military Operational Codes by wakaman: 12:02am On Sep 15, 2017
ofai:
Your python will die a slow reluctant but sure death

OPONU!

5 Likes

Re: What You Don't Know About Python In Relation To Military Operational Codes by Ehiscotch(m): 12:23am On Sep 15, 2017
In every other country Kanu would be in jail right now.

6 Likes

Re: What You Don't Know About Python In Relation To Military Operational Codes by MalcoImX: 12:28am On Sep 15, 2017
majamajic:
Yes Op u just explain about pythons, so what's the meaning of 'dance' in this operation ?

sad sad

The dance there is a deceptive maneuver. You'll think that the python is playing by its dance and therefore take it as a harmless being. Everything Kanu has done is foolish and the best way to strike him is to deceptively dance, maybe he'll show his face to watch the dance, ... and he'll be stricken or swallowed him in an instant. It is just part of the dance that Kanu wasn't expecting any of the things happening now.
My friend if na me see python dey dance, na to run be dat, something unusual na him be dis and something unusual na him go happen.

2 Likes

Re: What You Don't Know About Python In Relation To Military Operational Codes by paiz: 12:32am On Sep 15, 2017
If it wasnt whatapp you copied this shiiit from i would have called you a bastard*
Re: What You Don't Know About Python In Relation To Military Operational Codes by lawaldoski(m): 12:36am On Sep 15, 2017
paiz:
If it wasnt whatapp you copied this shiiit from i would have called you a bastard*
Dude relax. I know the original author, I can link you up so u can call him whatever it is you want to. Since you guys don't want to accept the fact that every one has the right to his or her opinion

1 Like

Re: What You Don't Know About Python In Relation To Military Operational Codes by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 15, 2017
paiz:

You seem to be pained by the obvious facts detailed In the write up. You ppl think you can distort facts with stale, moth-eaten and hamstrung propaganda unchallenged?Except otherwise discerning minds distance themselves from your lots' bumpkins muddy games, there's none of your claims and schemes that cannot be repudiated.
Re: What You Don't Know About Python In Relation To Military Operational Codes by Goke7: 8:52am On Sep 15, 2017
MalcoImX:
The dance there is a deceptive maneuver. You'll think that the python is playing by its dance and therefore take it as a harmless being. Everything Kanu has done is foolish and the best way to strike him is to deceptively dance, maybe he'll show his face to watch the dance, ... and strike or swallow him in an instant. It is just part of the dance that Kanu wasn't expecting any of the things happening now.
My friend if na me see python dey dance, na to run be dat, something unusual na him be dis and something unusual na him go happen.

grin to see python dance na to see and die o
Re: What You Don't Know About Python In Relation To Military Operational Codes by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 15, 2017
lawaldoski:

Dude relax. I know the original author, I can link you up so u can call him whatever it is you want to. Since you guys don't want to accept the fact that every one has the right to his or her opinion

U dey mind him.. .?
Re: What You Don't Know About Python In Relation To Military Operational Codes by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 15, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Senator’s Clawing Handshake In New York, Got People Talking (photos) / Omokri Reacts To NBS Report That 10m Nigerians Lost Jobs Under Buhari / Buhari To Address Restructuring In Second Term – VON-DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.