Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:25 PM

LAGOS RESIDENTS: Refer Me To A Barber That Can Do This Hair Style - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LAGOS RESIDENTS: Refer Me To A Barber That Can Do This Hair Style (961 Views)

Female And Male Private Parts Made As A Hair Style (photo) / Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" / What's Your Favorite Pubic Hair Style? Pics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LAGOS RESIDENTS: Refer Me To A Barber That Can Do This Hair Style by satelliteDISH(m): 9:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
Am going to the village soon, so I need to look like a city guy. Any barber to recommend for me please?

Re: LAGOS RESIDENTS: Refer Me To A Barber That Can Do This Hair Style by hodusglobal(m): 9:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
Very simple to get the barber. Just enter motor going to Oshodi isale from anywhere around Lagos, then move closer to the Oshodi under bridge and ask for Jango the weeds seller. The guy is a barber and also selling weeds. But the only issue wey dey for dis matter is dat na cutlass him go take barb ur hair for you ooo. You go fine pass C Ronaldo after he finish barbing your hair for you...

1 Like

Re: LAGOS RESIDENTS: Refer Me To A Barber That Can Do This Hair Style by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
I can do it. I'm serious.
Re: LAGOS RESIDENTS: Refer Me To A Barber That Can Do This Hair Style by satelliteDISH(m): 9:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
hodusglobal:
Very simple to get the barber. Just enter motor going to Oshodi isale from anywhere around Lagos, then move closer to the Oshodi under bridge and ask for Jango the weeds seller. The guy is a barber also also selling weeds. But the only issue wey dey for dis matter is dat na cutlass him go take barb ur hair for you ooo. You go fine pass C Ronaldo after he finish barbing your hair for you...

Please, its not a childs play. I will compensate u if u can help me get a barber. At least recharge card is not a bad idea.
Re: LAGOS RESIDENTS: Refer Me To A Barber That Can Do This Hair Style by satelliteDISH(m): 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
Fabulocity:
I can do it. I'm serious.

Where is your salon located?
Re: LAGOS RESIDENTS: Refer Me To A Barber That Can Do This Hair Style by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
Come to my house.
satelliteDISH:

Where is your salon located?

(1) (Reply)

What We Are Doing In Nigeria Is Not Relationship But Exchanging Pussy For Money / 13 Things Every Man Expect From His Woman In Is Life. / If You Have A Donkey Or Horse Please Let Me Fvck It Well.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.